Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send your messages to Daisuke

Go down 
+16
BrotherT
icedream
Mikayka
miharuru
Artemis
UMgal
SoMiTripleAxel
alekzu
anne-marie
Yshion
Leode
glorydave
Euphoria
hsuhs
swandie
miyu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Lil, what a pity :-( :-) I am sure there is more to life than sitting at the pc looking through the pages of a forum ... :-) But it would show him that he is so amazingly supported :-) On the other hand, I am sure he already knows that just by looking around the audience when skating :-)
Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Gudrun wrote:
I am sure there is more to life than sitting at the pc looking through the pages of a forum ...
Very Happy
Exactly.
Loud cheers in sport arena is more acceptable to let him know that we love him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi Lil
So he has to come back to experience that :-)))
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Lil wrote:

First of all his english is very limited. 30 words. Very Happy Joke.

I can reassure everyone for a fact that he now knows many, many more than 30 English wordsSend your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 Icon_smile
He has a nice speaking voice in English as well as Japanese...
Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 810970
Back to top Go down
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A
Nadia_Cz

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello :-),

I am new one I just send a post in "introduce youself" few minutes ago but I hope it´s fine that I am writing here.

I would like to ask what do you think it´s better or let say easier for Daisuke? Message via his blog or just normal letter which I send? I think that classic letter is nicer and more "personal" and I also had in my mind that maybe I can ask for his autograph? You know some famous people when you send envelope and stamps in your letter are able to send it back. I know that Daisuke is not actor or something like that but I was just thinking about it.

I am really sorry for my English and thank you for this beautiful forum.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 am

Hi Nadia Very Happy Welcome! I read your post in the other thread. Great you decided to join us cheers

Nadia_Cz wrote:
I think that classic letter is nicer and more "personal" and I also had in my mind that maybe I can ask for his autograph? You know some famous people when you send envelope and stamps in your letter are able to send it back. I know that Daisuke is not actor or something like that but I was just thinking about it.

That could work. But you'd need Japanese stamps in order to have that letter to leave Japan, would you not?

Have you ever considered to go to a competition, meet Daisuke in person and ask him for an autograph? He'll be skating in Europe next season again: GPF will be held in Sochi, Russia, on December 6-9 2012. (Of course, he'll need to qualify first).

Nadia_Cz wrote:
I am really sorry for my English

To the majority of people here (me included), English is not their first language. Somehow we manage Smile I can understand perfectly what you are saying bounce
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello Nadia_Cz

Welcome to this forum :-) I'm happy you found it :-))

Don't worry about your English, it's fine! :-)

I think hsuhs is right about the stamps, that might be tricky.
Sochi might be an idea but it depends on time and money, doesn't it? Perhaps there's still another possibility, perhaps via the Japanese Skating Federation? I would try it ... :-)))

Enjoy this forum as much as possible!

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A
Nadia_Cz

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm

hsuhs wrote:
Hi Nadia Very Happy Welcome! I read your post in the other thread. Great you decided to join us cheers

That could work. But you'd need Japanese stamps in order to have that letter to leave Japan, would you not?

Have you ever considered to go to a competition, meet Daisuke in person and ask him for an autograph? He'll be skating in Europe next season again: GPF will be held in Sochi, Russia, on December 6-9 2012. (Of course, he'll need to qualify first).

To the majority of people here (me included), English is not their first language. Somehow we manage Smile I can understand perfectly what you are saying bounce

Thank you for your lovely words, hnush Wink. I am also very excited to being here, it so nice that I finaly can speak with somebody who likes Daisuke like I do I love you . Well, I was thinking about Japanese stamps and I met one girl on Omegle chat Laughing and she is studing in Japan now (lucky her). I think she will able to send me stamps If I send her money for it (a little bit complicated I know Neutral ). But I think If Daisuke will so nice and he will send it back with autograph it´s really worthy. My friend who asked for autograph of Alan Rickman send money in envelope so his agent could buy stamps but maybe it´s too complicated as well, what do you think?

Oh of course I would like to go and watch him skates live! Sochi sounds quite good but I am still a student (I am finishing with uni this year) so If I find job it will be possible If not ... Rolling Eyes But thank you for great idea I will think about it and maybe I can travel by train because it´s far more cheaper. What is worse and bigger problem for me is that I dont have any friends who like FS and want to go with me Crying or Very sad I will try to speak about it with my boyfriend but well, I dont think he will excited how I am Laughing He likes FS but only in TV and I can almost hear him: "You speak about that guy all the time and now you want to travel in Russia because of his autograph?" Laughing Laughing Anyway I will try everything.

Thank you so much for all your ideas I love you
gudrun wrote:
I think hsuhs is right about the stamps, that might be tricky.
Sochi might be an idea but it depends on time and money, doesn't it? Perhaps there's still another possibility, perhaps via the Japanese Skating Federation? I would try it ... :-)))

Hello Gudrun, thank you for your nice welcome as well Wink .
But do you think that Japanese Skating Federation does not need a stamp and envelope with your address? I am sorry If is my question stupid I dont know so much about these things.
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 am

Nadia_Cz wrote:
I can almost hear him: "You speak about that guy all the time and now you want to travel in Russia because of his autograph?"

I can imagine it, you made me smile.
Someone from our forum wrote - once Daisuke refused to sign for her, saying "I cannot sign to all these waiting people, so it would be not honest to do exseptions. "
Also I read that fans from Japan travel on abroad competitions because it's easier to get autograph there. I read in one competition in Japan Dai was signing and posing for photos about an hour or even more, until someone from Japanese federation resqued him. :-D
Dai is too kind to say No.
I was so happy in this season NHK when ice was almost fully covered by flowers after Dai's SP. I guess everyone in Japan is Dai's fan. Also I read in Japan is almost impossible to buy tickets to Figure skating.

But to buy his books, DVD, CD is option too. There are exclusive photos and vids. May be Gudrun could explain, how to order it in Europe?

GPF in Sochi is good idea to know how to deal it in OG. May be your boyfriend would like to go to Sochi to support czech ice hockey team?
Back to top Go down
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A
Nadia_Cz

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Lil wrote:
Nadia_Cz wrote:
I can almost hear him: "You speak about that guy all the time and now you want to travel in Russia because of his autograph?"

I can imagine it, you made me smile.
Someone from our forum wrote - once Daisuke refused to sign for her, saying "I cannot sign to all these waiting people, so it would be not honest to do exseptions. "
Also I read that fans from Japan travel on abroad competitions because it's easier to get autograph there. I read in one competition in Japan Dai was signing and posing for photos about an hour or even more, until someone from Japanese federation resqued him. :-D
Dai is too kind to say No.
I was so happy in this season NHK when ice was almost fully covered by flowers after Dai's SP. I guess everyone in Japan is Dai's fan. Also I read in Japan is almost impossible to buy tickets to Figure skating.

But to buy his books, DVD, CD is option too. There are exclusive photos and vids. May be Gudrun could explain, how to order it in Europe?

GPF in Sochi is good idea to know how to deal it in OG. May be your boyfriend would like to go to Sochi to support czech ice hockey team?

My boyfriend is very understanding about Daisuke, maybe it´s because Japan is far far away Laughing . Oh these "stories" about Daisuke and autographs which you wrote are really interesting. Our Daisuke is really like the sun sunny . Yes, I am also curious If I can order books or some another things in Europe. I would love to buy everything and my b-day is close Razz . I definitely want to invite Sochi and watch FS in olympic season (I also like ice hockey), but this December sounds so good and even so close! I try to speak with few people today and I shall see. For any case I already work on my letter Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello Nadia_Cz

I thought that the Japanese Skating Federation might know of another possibility other than sending stamps like making a money transfer or whatever ... I would just ask!

If you do not "need" Dai-chan's autograph immediately you might wait till September until I travel to Japan for holidays. I would offer you to buy stamps and send them to you once I am back in Germany. You don't have to accept my offer, don't feel pushed, you can always say no. Okay? :-)) If I can come up with any other idea, I'll let you know :-)

I ordered books on Dai-chan (or from Dai-chan) via amazon.jp. You can read the pages in English and the order can be done in English. Even if you cannot read the book (at least I cannot - sighs a little and smiles), the photographs are very nice :-))))

Cheers
Gudrun.

Back to top Go down
Nadia_Cz
1A
1A
Nadia_Cz

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Gudrun wrote:
Hello Nadia_Cz

I thought that the Japanese Skating Federation might know of another possibility other than sending stamps like making a money transfer or whatever ... I would just ask!

If you do not "need" Dai-chan's autograph immediately you might wait till September until I travel to Japan for holidays. I would offer you to buy stamps and send them to you once I am back in Germany. You don't have to accept my offer, don't feel pushed, you can always say no. Okay? :-)) If I can come up with any other idea, I'll let you know :-)

I ordered books on Dai-chan (or from Dai-chan) via amazon.jp. You can read the pages in English and the order can be done in English. Even if you cannot read the book (at least I cannot - sighs a little and smiles), the photographs are very nice :-))))

Cheers
Gudrun.

I love you You are very nice, Gudrun. Thank you for your offer. But I think I managed to solve our problem with Japanese stamps. I asked post office in my town and for this cases they have special kind of "stamp": International Reply Coupon = IRC. She said that people who collecting autographs normally use this. You just bought how many you wish and put it in envelope. And I think we can found on internet price of Japanese stamp. So I think we can write so many letter how many we want and can. Very good news, I guess Smile !

It look like this:
Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 7486fd6426_19322361_o2
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello Nadia_Cz, I'm very happy the problem is solved :-)))) Good to ask the post office in your town!!

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Send your messages to Daisuke
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4