Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send your messages to Daisuke

Go down 
+16
BrotherT
icedream
Mikayka
miharuru
Artemis
UMgal
SoMiTripleAxel
alekzu
anne-marie
Yshion
Leode
glorydave
Euphoria
hsuhs
swandie
miyu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 pm

Message No.5

Hi Daisuke,
I was very sad to read that you are injured. I hope it is not too serious and that your recovery is going well. I really miss watching you skate and I hope to see you back on the ice soon. It's no rush though. Please take good care of yourself and only come back when you are ready and able. I will support you no matter what. I look froward to your triumphant return to the ice.

Best wishes for a great recovery,
Nicole- from the U.S.

こんにちは、大輔。
あなたが怪我をしたと聞いてとても悲しかったです。怪我がそれほど深刻なものではなく、順調に回復していることを願っています。
あなたが滑っているのを見られないのがとても寂しいですし、すぐに氷の上に戻って来てくれるのを願っています。けれど、あわてる必要はありません。
どうか充分に体に気をつけて、準備が整いあなたが可能だと思った時にだけ戻って来てください。何があっても応援しています。そして意気揚々とした
氷上への復帰を楽しみに待っています。

回復に向け、ご多幸を祈って

Nicole(アメリカ)より
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:25 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven The procedure how your message will be sent to Daisuke Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

We are collecting fan messages in order to encourage Dai-chan.
I'd like to let new people who visit this forum after hearing the sad news about Dai-chan know about the procedure here.

(1) Please post your message in this thread.
If you don't mind, please add the country name where you live with your name or nickname at the end of your message. (It will be fun for him to know which country his fan is from.)

(2) Japanese volunteers will translate your message into Japanese and post it back with Japanese translation here.

(3) We will print out all messages and send to him by post as from "Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum".

Please don't hesitate to participate. The more the better. Let's do something for Dai-chan together. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Will you set some sort of final date before you send him all of the messages? I'm going to start working on a message asap, but this week is kind of a busy week for me, so it might take a little while.

It is so great to belong to a forum where so much care exists. Thank you all for being such wonderful fans and especially to you who help us with the translations. I love you
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Thank you, miyu and alekzu! Very Happy

alekzu wrote:
Will you set some sort of final date before you send him all of the messages?

Not decided yet. So please post your message to Daisuke, when you have a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
SoMiTripleAxel
1A
1A

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Dear Dai-chan.

When I read that you were going to stay out for the whole season, I got very sad. I was looking forward to seeing your new programs, but I know that you made the right decision. Don't worry about your fans, we are always supporting you.

You have always been a great inspiration for me, and many others. I play the violin a lot, in concerts and in competitions. When I see your skating and your hard work, I want to work hard too.

You have gone through many tough situations before, and we know you will manage this one too. Just take the time you need, and I'm looking forward to the next time I can see you. Good luck Daisuke, we know you can do this!

Sonoko, Norway.
-Dekitemo, dekinakutemo, ishokemu yaru no wa onaji!
Back to top Go down
http://www.figureskatingblogfreak.blogspot.com/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi SoMiTripleAxel! Thank you for posting your message! Very Happy Very Happy
Wow, you play the violin in concerts and competittions!! That's great! Perhaps Dai-chan's Violin Concerto is your favorite program , isn't it? Very Happy Very Happy

I'm going to translate SoMiTripleAxel's message right now.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Message No.6

Dear Dai-chan.

When I read that you were going to stay out for the whole season, I got very sad. I was looking forward to seeing your new programs, but I know that you made the right decision. Don't worry about your fans, we are always supporting you.

You have always been a great inspiration for me, and many others. I play the violin a lot, in concerts and in competitions. When I see your skating and your hard work, I want to work hard too.

You have gone through many tough situations before, and we know you will manage this one too. Just take the time you need, and I'm looking forward to the next time I can see you. Good luck Daisuke, we know you can do this!

Sonoko, Norway.
-Dekitemo, dekinakutemo, ishokemu yaru no wa onaji!

親愛なる大ちゃん

あなたが今シーズン競技から遠ざかるということを読んで、とても悲しくなりました。あなたの新しいプログラムを楽しみにしていたから。でも、あたなが正しい決定をしたということは分かっています。ファンのことは心配しないで。私たちはいつでもあなたを応援しています。

あなたはずっと私の、そして多くの人のインスピレーションの源でした。私はコンサートやコンクールでヴァイオリンを弾く機会が多くあるのですが、あなたのスケーティングやハードな練習を見ると、自分も努力をしたくなります。

今までも沢山の困難な状況を乗り越えてきたあなただから、私たちはあなたがまたこの困難もなんとか乗り越えていくとわかっています。ただ必要な時間を掛けてくださいね。次にあなたを目にできる時を楽しみにしています。大輔、幸運を祈ってます。私たちはあなたがやってくれるとわかっていますから!

Sonoko(ノルウェー)より
-出来ても、出来なくても、一所懸命 やるのは同じ!
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Miyu, please check up your PM Smile
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am

Hi everyone.Very Happy Very Happy
I'm thinking that I'm going to send those messages to Dai-chan at the begininning of the second week December. I will send messages which will be posted here by the time Dec. 7th.

Can the members who want to send him a message but haven't wrote it yet finish your message until then? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Thanks to all our wonderful translators at DTFF (miyu & Yshion) for their hard works!! cheers santa Daisuke Will appreciate all your efforts.

Hi, miyu. I will try my best to meet your deadline. alien At worst if some of us can't make this deadline, then we can still write him our messages and we can just mail them to him a little later (like in a separate batch or group). I'm thinking he'll need to read as many positive messages as he can in these next few months.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 am

I think we can post the first group of messages after Dec. 7th (for example)... I think it will be nice if Daisuke can receive a message from the forum not in long time... Let him know we're thinking to him! alien

In this way we can then concentrate on the other project for Daisuke (montage, photos, banner???)...

I also think that we can continue in any case to collect messages for him and mail them later... as UMgal said:
UMgal wrote:
he'll need to read as many positive messages as he can in these next few months.

Thanks to all the people working for this project! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm

UMgal wrote:
we can still write him our messages and we can just mail them to him a little later (like in a separate batch or group). I'm thinking he'll need to read as many positive messages as he can in these next few months.
glorydave wrote:
I also think that we can continue in any case to collect messages for him and mail them later... as UMgal said
That's true! Very Happy Very Happy We can continue this. Thank you for the good idea, UMgal. I love you
So DTFF members, please post your messages here when you want to write something to Dai-chan after Dec. 7th too. I or any Japanese member will send them to him as from DTFF occasionally. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:28 am

I finished! cheers Now I can relax. Thanks for all of your help!

Message No. 7

Dear Daisuke,

You've been gone a little while now, and all of your fans miss you a lot. But it was good to hear that you've had your surgery and that it went well. So please rest for a while now and take your time recovering. Your fans will all be waiting for your return. You've had to face a lot of difficulties this past year, but you've managed to keep on moving forward. No doubt you will overcome this as well. I am eagerly looking forward to see you in good shape next season.

I've admired you for a long time, ever since I first saw you during Worlds in Moscow 2005. I liked you're style already back then, and I thought when I saw you skate that first time: "Daisuke Takahashi is a name I will have to remember." Little did I know back then that you would become one of the worlds top skaters. Can you imagine my joy when I got to see you skate, live, in Gothenburg? I will never forget that experience. That SP will live forever in my heart. And the finals where so exciting I though I was going to have a heart-attack. Even though you didn't medal that time, you got my gold medal. I truly hope I will be able to see you live on the ice some day again. You're an awesome skater, and I appreciate all of your hard work. So please take care of yourself and get well soon!

Love, alekzu from Sweden

P.S. I hope you received the postcards from me and my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Thank you, alekzu!! cheers
I will translate alekzu's message untill tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow.... ).
Oh I have to finish my message too!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Message No. 7

Dear Daisuke,

You've been gone a little while now, and all of your fans miss you a lot. But it was good to hear that you've had your surgery and that it went well. So please rest for a while now and take your time recovering. Your fans will all be waiting for your return. You've had to face a lot of difficulties this past year, but you've managed to keep on moving forward. No doubt you will overcome this as well. I am eagerly looking forward to see you in good shape next season.

I've admired you for a long time, ever since I first saw you during Worlds in Moscow 2005. I liked you're style already back then, and I thought when I saw you skate that first time: "Daisuke Takahashi is a name I will have to remember." Little did I know back then that you would become one of the worlds top skaters. Can you imagine my joy when I got to see you skate, live, in Gothenburg? I will never forget that experience. That SP will live forever in my heart. And the finals where so exciting I though I was going to have a heart-attack. Even though you didn't medal that time, you got my gold medal. I truly hope I will be able to see you live on the ice some day again. You're an awesome skater, and I appreciate all of your hard work. So please take care of yourself and get well soon!

Love, alekzu from Sweden

P.S. I hope you received the postcards from me and my friend. Smile

In Japanese

親愛なる大輔さん

あなたが少しの間、いなくなって以来、ファンはとても寂しい気持ちでいっぱいです。でもあなたの手術が成功して経過も良好と聞いて嬉しいです。
暫くの間はゆっくりと怪我を治して下さいね。ファンはあなたが戻ってくるのを待っています。この一年、あなたはいろいろ大変な事に直面してきましたが、いつも前へと進んで来ましたね。
この試練もきっと乗り越えられます。来シーズンに最高の状態のあなたを見るのを楽しみにしています。

私は初めて2005年のモスクワ世界選手権であなたを見て以来、長い間、あなたのファンでいます。あなたのスケートに対する姿勢が好きで、あなたのスケートを見たときこう思いました。「高橋大輔という名前は覚えておくべき名前だ。」と。それから直ぐにあなたは世界のトップスケーターの一人となりましたね。あなたの生のスケートをスウェーデンのイエテボリで見た時の嬉しさをあなたは想像できますか? その時の経験を私は決して忘れないでしょう。あなたはメダルを取れませんでしたが、その代わり私の金メダルを取りました。また、いつかあなたの生のスケートを見る事ができるのを心から願っています。あなたは素晴らしいスケーターで、大変な努力家です。どうぞ、お体を大切にして、早く良くなって下さいね!

愛を込めて
スウェーデンからalekzuより

追伸:どうぞ、あなたが私と友達の絵葉書を受け取っていますように。

Thank you so much for all messages for Daisuke and your translations, DTFF members!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:42 pm

From admin Leode to Daisuke

Hi, Daisuke,

I'm Leode from your fan forum "Daisueke Takahashi Fan Forum".
These are for your messages from your world fans which one of DTFF members miyu-san sent. Your fans are very nice and so kind like you. We are very appreciate if you read our messages and makes you cheer up.

When I saw you in 2003 at first time, I've very impressed that you showed us a very remarkable strong and beautiful expression at short program "Nyah". I think you are an artist on ice. Whenever we watch your awesome performance, you pull the audience into the music. I'm always hoping that people who are interested in you know you very well from this forum and love your performance and personality. That's why I made this forum for your fans and I'm always glad to see your great fan's posts about you at this forum all over the world.

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a suffered terrible accident and you will going to stay out this season. However, when you were suffering your injury, I'm very impressed you're always thinking of your fans and gave us the messages at your blog. To be honest with you, since you've been out of this season I miss you so much and I'm watching your performance "eye" at "Dream on Ice" and small pieces "La strada" from TV over and over again. From the interview, you said this short program was not completed and you had to change the steps and jump a quad. I'm eager to see your big smiles after you finish to perform new programs on ice soon.

I'm truly hoping you get well soon and emerges from your ordeal with dignity.
We know you CAN do this!!

All of your fans are always supporting and loving you.

Thank you.

Best regards
Leode
Admin
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum

In Japanese

高橋大輔選手

高橋選手のフォーラムを運営していますLeodeです。
ファンのメッセージはDTFFのメンバーの一人のmiyuさんが送ってくれました。
これらのメッセージを読んで高橋選手を元気づけられたら嬉しいです。
高橋選手のようにあなたのファンは優しく親切な方が多いです。

私が初めて高橋選手を見たのは2003年の「ナイヤ」で、力強く美しい表現力に圧倒されました。
いつも素晴らしい演技で観客を音楽に引き込んでしまうあなたは氷上のアーティストだと思います。
高橋選手について興味を持たれた方が高橋選手の事をもっと知り、演技や内面を知ってもらえたらとこのフォーラムを作りました。
世界中のファンの高橋選手についての書き込みを読めるのは私にとって大変嬉しいことです。

あなたが辛い怪我に苦しんで今シーズンは出場しないと聞いて非常に残念です。
でも、ご自分が辛い時でも高橋選手がファンの事を考えてメッセージを送ってくれた事に大変感動しました。
正直言いますと、高橋選手がいないシーズンはとても寂しく、いつもDOIの「eye」とTVで少しやった「道」を繰り返し見ています。
インタビューで、あなたはショートプログラムはまだ完璧ではなく、ステップを変更して4回転を入れたいとおっしゃっていましたね。
私は早く、新しいプログラム演技終了後のあなたの満面の笑顔を見たくてたまりません。

早く怪我が治り、全ての困難から抜け出せますように。
私たちファンはどんな時にもいつも高橋選手を応援しています! I love you

高橋大輔ファンフォーラム
管理人 Leode

Thank you so much for sending our messages to Daisuke, miyu and also thank you for posting messages, DTFF members !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Leode wrote:
I'm always hoping that people who are interested in you know you very well from this forum and love your performance and personality. That's why I made this forum for your fans and I'm always glad to see your great fan's posts about you at this forum all over the world.

Yes, thank you again for creating this forum, Leode. Because of you and DTFF, I have learned so much more about Daisuke as a skater and as a man/person which has made my appreciation of him so much greater. cheers cheers

Leode wrote:
To be honest with you, since you've been out of this season I miss you so much and I'm watching your performance "eye" at "Dream on Ice" and small pieces "La strada" from TV over and over again.

Me too, Leode!! And I also imagine in my mind what it would be like to see him perform the complete performances of "La Strada" (and "Eye" too) in competition. Maybe next year....

And miyu, sorry, but I will definitely miss your deadline of December 7. I will finish my letter in the next few weeks when I have holiday and I will post it then. cherry
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Message No.8 (9?)

Takahashi Daisuke-sama

I had been considering what to write in my message for a long time,
but I could not put my thoughts together well,
because I had too many things I wanted to tell you.
So, I just would like to tell you these most important words to me now.

"I love your skating."

Everyday, I pray for your happiness and great recovery.

Yshion (Japan)

高橋大輔様

メッセージに何を書こうか長い間考えていましたが、貴方にお伝えしたい事が多すぎて
考えをうまくまとめられずにいました。
ですので、私にとって今一番大切なこの言葉だけをお伝えしたいと思います。

「あなたのスケートが大好きです。」

貴方のお幸せと回復を毎日お祈りしています。

Yshion (日本)

Thank you Leode for writing a letter of introduction for the project.

And thank you miyu, for organizing this wonderful project!
I hope my message won't be too late for your deadline, sorry I'm sooooooo late pale
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:31 am

Thank you all for the messages you have posted here. It's a really nice thing to do for Daisuke! Very Happy

Thank you Leode for writing the introduction for all the messages! I'm always very grateful with you for creating this forum! Very Happy

Thank you miyu for sending our messages to Daisuke! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 am

glorydave wrote:

Thank you Leode for writing the introduction for all the messages! I'm always very grateful with you for creating this forum! Very Happy
I second that! A lot!

I've written Daisuke a card earlier, but I want to be a part of this DTFF message, so here is my contribution:

Message No. 10

Dear Daisuke.

I was so sorry to hear of your injury and the seriousness of it. You have been my favorite skater for quite some time now and I had looked so much forward to seeing you compete this season. We all know how hard it was for you with coaching changes at the end of last season – but you had come out of it stronger, and from what we saw of your new programs, they looked so great! It really looked like you had taken another step up.

I have really missed you this season. It has not been the same without you at all! I was relieved to hear the surgery went well. I hope you are keeping your spirits high and finding meaningful things to do every day. I’m sure the rehabilitation is taking a lot of your time!

I’m so glad I got to see you live in Gothenburg at Worlds in March. Your SP “Hip Hop Swan” was for me the highlight of the whole championship! I really look forward to seeing you back on the ice again.

Thank you so much for thinking of your fans and writing in your blog. We really appreciate it! We will wait for you and think of you a lot.

All the best wishes - with getting injury free again and for the future.

Take care,
Lots of love,

Artemis, Oslo, Norway
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Artemis wrote:

glorydave wrote:

I second that! A lot!
Yes! Thank you soooo much, Leode!! I love you I love you

UMgal wrote:
And miyu, sorry, but I will definitely miss your deadline of December 7. I will finish my letter in the next few weeks when I have holiday and I will post it then. cherry
No problem at all! I will send it separately later on.Very Happy Very Happy

Here we go!

Message No. 10

Dear Daisuke.

I was so sorry to hear of your injury and the seriousness of it. You have been my favorite skater for quite some time now and I had looked so much forward to seeing you compete this season. We all know how hard it was for you with coaching changes at the end of last season – but you had come out of it stronger, and from what we saw of your new programs, they looked so great! It really looked like you had taken another step up.

I have really missed you this season. It has not been the same without you at all! I was relieved to hear the surgery went well. I hope you are keeping your spirits high and finding meaningful things to do every day. I’m sure the rehabilitation is taking a lot of your time!

I’m so glad I got to see you live in Gothenburg at Worlds in March. Your SP “Hip Hop Swan” was for me the highlight of the whole championship! I really look forward to seeing you back on the ice again.

Thank you so much for thinking of your fans and writing in your blog. We really appreciate it! We will wait for you and think of you a lot.

All the best wishes - with getting injury free again and for the future.

Take care,
Lots of love,

Artemis, Oslo, Norway

親愛なる大輔

あなたの怪我のことを、そしてその深刻なことを聞いてとても残念です。あなたが私の大好きなスケーターになってからもう随分時が経ちました。あなたの今季の試合を見るのをとても楽しみにしていました。昨シーズン終わりのコーチの変更はあなたにとってどんなにか大変なことだったかということは私達は皆よく分かっています。しかしそれ乗り越えあなたはより強くなり、私達が見たあなたの新しいプログラムは、非常に素晴らしいものでした!あなたは確実に更なる一歩を踏み出したのだと感じました。

今シーズンあなたを見ることができなくて本当に寂しいです。あなた無しでは全く違うのです!手術が成功したと聞いて安心しました。私は、あなたが気持ちを高く持ち続け、毎日有意義に過ごせることを祈っています。きっとリハビリには毎日長い時間が掛かかるのでしょうね。

私はあなたをヨーテボリで生で見ることができてとても幸せでした。あなたのSP”Hip Hop Swan”は、私にとって世界選手権全てを通してのハイライトでした。再び氷の上に戻ってきたあなたを見るのを本当に楽しみにしています。

ファンのことを考えブログを書いてくださって、どうもありがとうございます。本当に感謝しています!私達はあなたを待ち続け、沢山あなたに思いを馳せることでしょう。

もう怪我をしないように、そして素晴らしい未来を祈っています。

お体を大切に。
たくさんの愛を込めて。

Artemis, オスロ, ノルウェー
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Finally I finished my message!! cheers cheers

Message No. 11

Daisuke Takahashi Senshu sama

Konnichiha. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. Many things happened to you this year but I watched you choosing the right way one by one by your own will and felt proud of you.
The last one was the toughest but we Daisuke fans are ready to wait for you, so please work with your rehab taking all the time you need. We support you all the time. Don't worry about your fans.

For me you are a irreplaceable wonderful wonderful skater!! Your musicality, artistry, skating, jumps and body movements, every single bit of your performance just strikes me as very wonderful. I don't need any reason. I've never felt like that for any skaters before!

You are very good at writing!! I'm always impressed! Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, never arrogant. You always talk to your fans with your own words sincerely.
You wrote an warm and determined blog entry the other day for your fans who went hither and thither driven by anxiety even while it was the hardest and saddest time for you. I saw how much you cared for your fans and was moved from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much!!

I think now your blog is a kind of bond which ties you and your fans together. Please update it occasionally and share your feeling with us.

We believe in you. Please believe in us.
I pray with all my heart for your recovery.

miyu, Japan

高橋大輔選手 さま

こんにちは。手術の成功おめでとうございます。今年は色々なことが起こりましたが、一つ一つ自ら意思でしっかりと道を選んで進んでいくあなたを頼もしく思いながら見ていました。
最後の事件は一番厳しいものとなりましたが、私達 大輔ファンはじっくり待つ覚悟は出来ていますので、大輔君もじっくり時間を掛けてリハビリに取り組んでください。どんな時でも応援していますので、ファンのことは心配しないでくださいね!

私にとって、あなたはかけがえの無い素晴らしい素晴らしいスケーターです!!音楽性、芸術性、スケーティング、ジャンプ、体の動きなど、あなたの演技の全てがただ私のツボにピッタリはまるのです。理由なんて要りません!今までどんな選手にもこんな風に感じたことはなかったんですよ。

大輔君は文章を書くのがとてもお上手ですね!!いつも本当に感心させられます!時に楽しく、時に真面目で、決して偉ぶることなく、いつも真摯に等身大のあなた自身の言葉でしっかりとファンに向き合う姿がすごく良く伝わってきます。
先日も大輔君が一番つらく悲しい思いをしているあろう時期に、不安の中右往左往する私達ファンのために、温かく決意に満ちたブログを書いてくださいましたね。如何に大輔君がファンのことを大切に思っているのかよくわかり、本当に心から感動しました。ありがとう!!
今や関大のブログはファンと大輔君を繋ぐ絆となっていると思います。これからも時折で結構なので更新して、私達に大輔君の気持ちを共有させてくださいね。

私達は大輔君を信じています。そして大輔君も私達を信じていてください。

怪我が一日も早く良くなるように心から祈っています!!

miyu, 日本
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 am

Artemis wrote:
I have really missed you this season. It has not been the same without you at all!

Yes, even though the other skaters are enjoyable to watch, it's just not the same without Daisuke (for me at least). I think I miss him and his skating more and more each day. This feeling is a bit difficult to deal with.

miyu wrote:
You wrote an warm and determined blog entry the other day for your fans who went hither and thither driven by anxiety even while it was the hardest and saddest time for you. I saw how much you cared for your fans and was moved from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much!!

Ah, absolutey, so well said, miyu.

miyu wrote:
I think now your blog is a kind of bond which ties you and your fans together. Please update it occasionally and share your feeling with us.

I agree. I really hope that he is able to stay connected to us through his blog in the next few months. We want to hear from him now more than ever. We want to know how he is feeling, how he is holding up, what his progress is, and so on even though it may not be our right/privilege to know this, but we can't help but feel this way as fans.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi everyone! Very Happy Very Happy
I sent our messages to Dai-chan c/o JSF Tuesday. I hope it will arrive to him soon. I love you
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:38 pm

miyu wrote:
Hi everyone! Very Happy Very Happy
I sent our messages to Dai-chan c/o JSF Tuesday. I hope it will arrive to him soon. I love you
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Miyu. It is really sooo appreciated!! ♥♥♥
I also hope Dai-chan will get them and be comforted and strengthened by them. I'm so anxious to hear how he is doing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send your messages to Daisuke   Send your messages to Daisuke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Send your messages to Daisuke
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next