Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!

Go down 
+6
Shyla
PATTINA
Twind
ostile17
fosse
Genki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! Empty
PostSubject: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Guys:

I know that so many people are devastated and upset about the news of his injury now.
But when I think about how Dai feels now, my heart sinks really badly.

Let's send him some words of encouragement cheers 
This is the time that he needs true support from his fans.
I will be really happy if we will be able to let him know how much we care about him and love him.

Please post some words for support and encouragement in this thread.
I will make it sure that it reaches Dai . ( I know some people around him.)The more , the better.

Let's do it. Let's make him aware that he has such a strong support from us.
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Thank you Genki.

Daisuke, you are the one and only. no one replace you.
Come back soon!

(I am sure that it is last hurdle for Olympic goldmedal.)
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks, fosse.
Twind and I decided to translate all the messages into Japanese and send them to him.

Anyone else, the more the better.
I also appreciate Japanese messages too.
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Genki and all!

I received instructions from the same source that Dai-chan checks the messages on his blogs and that is the best place to send them, so that they are in one place and he can read them all.

Also, there are very reassuring words on from his stuff about his health! cheers 

So, let's keep sending him happy messages of support on his blogs where he can read them all together and get better soon. We can even send one everyday! Very Happy

This is the link again:
http://w3.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/send.html

Here are some instructions that I wrote on DTRtS for the non Japanese speakers:

Instructions: Fill in your name, write the message, accept terms, check your message and finally click the box with the Japanese characters to send.

Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! 14704111
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Thank you Genki and ostile! cheers 

If you are comfortable to put it in English, please do. I think he is quite fine.

If you want to put it in with translation, please post it here and I can add Japanese so that you can copy+paste both into the Message box ostile shows above.

PM me or Genki if you want to make it more confidential, not open to public.

flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Genki, ostile and Twind, thank you so much for your help.

Following ostile's suggestion, I have already send 2 messages of support

...and if it is useful for Dai's quick recovery I will go on everyday!!!! But in English: Dai himself says that he wants to improve the language and maybe reading cheers messages is a nice opportunity Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Thanks ostille I sent a message of support to Dai yesterday. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 am

Hi Everyone.

Thanks a lot for this. Just one word, when you send messages to Dai, Please make it clear that it comes from DTFF member. Dai's staff know who we are!.

OK, I will send one now.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:18 am

I just sent one!

What about adding a few words in the beginning of the messages like,

From a member of Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum.

So that Dai knows that we are seriously supporting him together. ?
I decided to send him a short words of encouragement/ quote everyday till his recovery.

Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 am

Ok, we'll write everyday personally and on behalf of the forum.
Until he gets tired and tells us to stop!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 am

ostile wrote:
Until he gets tired and tells us to stop!!!
Very Happy Very Happy  I guess he already got tired of me:lol: 
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

ostile17 wrote:
Until he gets tired and tells us to stop!!!

I have to confess....silent 

I kept sending messages every two days (you can say it's almost everyday..) between Skate America and NHK. (and it’s not the first or second time…) I was afraid he or the manager of the system would think it was scary (yeah, scary indeed.. No  ) so I used my name and my cat’s name alternately.Laughing  And I started it again since Thursday!Cool 

For me it’s not important if he reads my messages or not. (I rather don’t want him to read them. They are so stupid.) But it’s important that we have a way to send him our positive power.Very Happy

Last edited by miyu on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 pm

miyu wrote:
But it’s important that we have a way to him our positive power.
I agree with you and I guess that his fans so-called Dai's aunties who have known as the most passionated and aggressive figureskating fans in the world have done anything for him since JO 2013.
So I think that he and his staffs don't surprise easily.

Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 pm

I think the main thing is to keep them coming, doesn't really matter how!
See, my cat wants to send him one now! cat 
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 am

Ha ha, Genki, miyu and ostile, you're great! Very Happy 
And miyu, you've got a great cat too! Laughing 

Please keep them coming!

I have tried many times yesterday, but with no luck.
I thought, the only explanation is, my messages are so stupid, they will not accept them Evil or Very Mad

Today, I have finally figured out that I can only send very short, one sentenced, messages! So I immediately sent two cheers One more stupid than the other Laughing

Is this how it works? You can only send short messages? Or am I doing something wrong? Because when I tried two sentences - again, it didn't get through, I got this http://w3.kansai-u.ac.jp/index.html
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 am

ilica, I sent 3 messages: not long ones and silly, but more than one sentence.

Long or short, it does not matter: the most important thing is that Dai reads them all and feel support and love coming from so many people from different countries.

miyu, you are quite right: Positive power!! cheers cheers cheers 

Oh, I have two cats, so I can double the cat-messages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:03 am

Hi Guys:

I just sent this uplifting video to him.This one was filmed right here in Seattle Children's Hospital and a lot of people are moved by it.

The title is " What does not kill you makes you stronger."
People in the video are real patients and hospital staffs.

https://youtu.be/ihGCj5mfCk8

I wish Dai will get some encouragement from this video.
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 am

Illica;

The page you got seems to be the home page of Kansai University.
Are you sure you are typing in the big box under your name?

You have to check your message by clicking the bottom on left hand side saying, "確認” before sending it and then you can finally push send bottom.

I really do not know?? I do not have any problems so far.
But thank you for trying.
Back to top Go down
skato
1A
1A

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 am

Hello,
I encountered the same problem although I tried several times! I also thought that my message might be too long because with only two sentences it works.
Ooooooooh I'm disappointed.

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:56 am

Thank yuo skato! I mean, I'm sorry, you couldn't sand your message, but I'm relieved that I'm not the only one. I felt as such dummy Embarassed 

Genki, thank you for your concern. I did as instructed by ostile (thanks ostile, that was very helpful) and did send two short messages, so... I don't know. scratch 

I just tried again right now, and even one sentence didn't work No

So maybe we do this at a bad time, or our messages are treated as a spam, or maybe they received too many messages?
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Illica, Please, nobody thinks that you are dummy, just because you can not send messages.Smile 

Most important thing is that he is getting them, long or short. I will send one message a day till he recovers.

A lot of Japanese fans are going to the shrines for legs and got special charms for Dai.
They are tweeting Shrines pictures and also the lists of shrines related to legs and feet.
They are great:D Very Happy 

I told my source what is going on in Japan now among anties. A sudden trip increases to Shrines:shock:  Good for them, it shows a lot of love to Dai:D 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes, if the message is too long it goes to Kansai University website.

One more reason to send several messages! Smile
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Genki, thank you for video: it makes people think a lot about what it's really important to fight for.

And thanks for info on how Japanese aunties are reacting, going to "specialized" shrines praying for Dai's quick recovery.

Sorry for ilica, skato and possible other fans who meet problems in sending messages. Maybe I'm just lucky, but up to now I met no issues.

On Google Images I found a sign saying H.O.P.E. = Hold On, Pain Ends. I liked it so much that I posted it in Italian skating forum, in my 3D for Dai!! Other members wrote wishing Dai a speed recovery!! A worldwide net of Positive Power cheers 

Have a nice and positive Dai-day flower 
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Sorry for ilica and skato....No 
I watched my cat sending her message for today. It was rather long but sent without any problem. I tried IE, safari and firefox but they all worked fine. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

PATTINA wrote:
Have a nice and positive Dai-day:flower: 
Yay!sunny

Last edited by miyu on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi everybody!

Do these words mean that the message has been sent successfully?
送信を完了しました。
メッセージをいただきありがとうございました。
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!   Send words of  encouragement to Daisuke!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Send words of encouragement to Daisuke!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next