Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends on Ice 2008

Go down 
+6
hsuhs
glorydave
Yshion
Leode
UMgal
nipponophile
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Happy Birthday, glorydave!!flower flower
I'm sorry I'm late to say this to you...pale I had been on vacation.

Thank you all for sharing your impressions and informations about FOI!! I couldn't help laughing reading nipponophile's extraordinary experience. Razz Razz Sorry nipponophile, but definitely it must have been a wonderful moment for you!! Very Happy I really envy DTFF members who could go there. Oh I don't know why FOI won't be broadcasted...Sad Sad

"A small miracle 'made in Japan' "
http://iceblue.cocolog-nifty.com/figure/2008/07/2008made_in_jap_2861.html

Here is a translation of parts of this article.

At the conference of FOI Daisuke Takahashi looked happy.
"I have liked this music for 3-4 years and I have longed to skate to it. And now it comes true so I myself is excited very much." Considering he kept saying "it wasn't a progaram which I wanted to do at first." whenever he refered to Swan Lake Hip Hop version last season, the image of Daisuke Takahashi who started with his own will arouse.
However he didn't know the name of the music, 'eye' in fact.
"I told Kenji Miyamoto that I wanted to do coba. Then what he selected happend to be 'eye'. Our minds have become one. Thence we started. "
Daisuke Takahashi looked even proudly talking about 'a small miracle' between the fellows who reach each other's hearts. By his side he has a peer who faces in the same direction, can talk with him in a familiar language, get exicited and creats something with him.

"(The consecutive steps are) Very hard. But each of Slst and Cist has different taste. Cist is designed to be bit lovely, masculine as well as lovely."
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Once again, thank you for the translation, miyu! bounce flower

Quote :
Daisuke Takahashi looked even proudly talking about 'a small miracle' between the fellows who reach each other's hearts. By his side he has a peer who faces in the same direction, can talk with him in a familiar language, get exicited and creats something with him.
Yes, those two seem to connect very well.

Oh and a belated Happy Birthday to you, glorydave! Embarassed cheers
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Thank you for your wishes, miyu and hsush ! Very Happy
And thank you miyu for translation!

I really hope Daisuke can create a good relationship also with the choreographer of his new FP...
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi,everyone,where can I see the vids of Daisuke? Smile
The show seems fantastic but as if I couldn't see it at all Sad
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:15 pm

This show wasn't televised so there aren't any videos other than the news clips that glorydave (thanks for that) posted.

Shizuka has very cute dogs! I want to say that most of them are long haired Dachshunds. Dai and Takahiko look so cute holding them. Thanks for sharing the links, Leode.

And thanks to miyu for translating that article. Daisuke and Kenji Miyamoto are a very well matched skater-choreographer pair. Hopefully he will also connect well with whoever does his free program (I think it's Tom Dickson).
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 am

Hi, DTFF members! Very Happy Are you enjoying summer? I hope Daisuke enjoys, too.

swandie wrote:
Shizuka has very cute dogs! I want to say that most of them are long haired Dachshunds. Dai and Takahiko look so cute holding them. Thanks for sharing the links, Leode.

You're welcome, swandie!
Yeah, right. Shizuka has two long haired Dachshunds dogs. They are very cute!! I love you

Here is a pic of "Phantom of the Opera"!
http://iceblue.cocolog-nifty.com/figure/2008/07/post_102c.html

Shizuka said about this program "I produced one musical performance with our member's best and characteristic moves." She added "To be honest, I love Dai-chan's steps at "Phantom of the Opera" in his Free Skating. And I was wondering I made a group performance program with using his moves. That's why I selected this opera. In order to make this program, I watched this movie and made a composition from five kinds of CDs "Phantom of the Opera" that I heard."

And Daisuke said in FOI's pamphlet about Shizuka, "She's very wonderful person. And she always looks so cool, but she sometimes makes me laugh with doing stupid things. Shocked I like that!! She is, so to say, my elder sister for me.(laughing)"

Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi, DTFF members, I introduce you Daisuke's profile and messages on FOI pamphlet which was said in his handwriting.

Daisuke Takahashi

Birthday: March 16, 1986
Blood Type: A Type

Q1. What are your memorable highlight scenes? Would you give us your Best 3?

1. Worlds 2007 in Tokyo 2nd
I never forget the roaring from the audience before I performed straight line step in Free Skating "Phantom of the Opera".

2. Trophee Eric Bompard 2003 (I think this was 2004) 11th
The short program was 3rd, but I've never done so much mistakes in Free Skating program before.

3. Worlds 2008 in Sweden 4th
In some way, this competition improved and encouraged myself to do next step.

Q2. What is highlight in "Friends on Ice 2008"?
We are very closed friends each other. I hope you enjoy our friendly group performance and each performances individually.

Q3. Would you give your message for your fan?
I will do the best for the top. I think it is not easy way to get on a top for Takahashi(laughing), but I will overcome whatever it happens. Please give me your warming supports as always, thank you.

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:51 am

Thank you, Leode! Very Happy

Quote :
I never forget the roaring from the audience before I performed straight line step in Free Skating "Phantom of the Opera".
I never forget it, too!

GO DAISUKE!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

You're always welcome, glorydave! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends on Ice 2008   Friends on Ice 2008 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends on Ice 2008
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2