Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Dai's first instastory from Florida!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

If my calculation about time zone are correct Very Happy he was having dinner at a famous Italian restaurant in Naples - FL (yes, I have googled the place's name)

Saved here

Day Off

Dai, I know you love beer, but Italian wines are better with Italian food!!! Laughing Laughing Hope you had a nice time and good food.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 12:18 am

One more IGstory!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

In his day off, Dai is in Miami - his artistic soul I love you I love you I love you

Saved here - if you have problems in viewing it, let me know.

Wynwood Walls and Art District

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:48 am

PATTINA wrote:

One more IGstory!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

In his day off, Dai is in Miami - his artistic soul  I love you  I love you  I love you

Saved here - if you have problems in viewing it, let me know.

Wynwood Walls and Art District

Oh my look at handsome Dai. He looks very 'Floridian, love his outfit. I love you

Nice to see him out and about enjoying himself, taking in the sights and enjoying the fine art culture.

Thanks for sharing Pattina! flower
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 9:41 am

Saved pics working well, thanks!  Smile
Dai looks like he already enjoyed the sun of Florida  sunny

Kana seems to have been with him in Miami - her new instastory
On Saturday she already posted two pics, one of them this seaside impression

Some more Phoenix & Krone: Kiss&Cry Team promoting their new  special book.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:07 am

sonabilis wrote:
Dear Pattina, I see only now your "Sex God Dai" post was your 3000th post in DTFF! Congratulations!

Oh my..... I didn't even notice it!!! long time....almost seven years of love for Dai and this forum I love you I love you

Quote :
These days it is three years ago: Dai at AOI in Lausanne The Person I Should Have Been
It was the first time he actually impersonated a character, right? Even before Hyoen 2017...

I was so lucky I saw Dai live at the first show in Lausanne I love you I love you  Yes I think it was the first time he acted as a real character.  And the last time he came to Europe  Crying or Very sad Hope he will come in the future for competitions (and in case I hope I can afford costs to go and cheer for him and Kana)

Shyla wrote:
Oh my look at handsome Dai. He looks very 'Floridian, love his outfit.
drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken   indeed, already in the "tropical beach" mood and style!!!  

The shirt looks familiar?  Here is why....  Very Happy

CAOI - Group pic

More pics from Kiss&Cry special book    drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

And from fskating Life Extra   drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

So Dai's first week of new skating life has ended. Let's hope for more things bright and beautiful!!!

Have you all a great Dai-week  flower  flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 1:10 am

New instastory!!!!

Saved here

Dai's instastory - 10 / 02 / 20

Great choice of contrasting color: the strong orange guava juice and the blue sky

My Google app for translating text on pics doesn't help. Waiting for more lucky fans or some reliable translation.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 am

Yes, the app fails completely on vertical text. But there's only one kanji in there, so I had a little chance  Laughing

left: tropical
middle (in white): let's drink
right: Florida is

Maybe it's something like, "this is Florida, so let's drink tropical stuff"

Sounds pretty fitting anyway Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:57 am

Thanks, sonabilis!!!! flower flower flower

Pics of Dai with new hair-cut: same pics already posted by Chai-san but now on the other IG account, the public one. Only the first pic is a bit different: a larger view of Dai's head and red locks

Marienbeth Century - Daisuke's new hair cut

An eagle-eye fan has found Dai's shoes on the web, if you want to buy them Very Happy

Dai's black and red shoes

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Kana says Good Morning to the world. Very blue sky  sunny
Saved version (without animation)

EDIT Better text translation of Dai's last instastory!

«It is Florida pushing me to drink (this) tropical (juice)»

Thanks  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:58 am

Wow, Florida is also pushing Dai to poetry I love you I love you I love you I love you

Kiss & Cry Special Book details with pic of cover and more pics at bottom page drunken drunken drunken drunken (pity they are too small)

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 am

Thanks for all the updates, Pattina, Sonabilis and Shyla!  Just stopping by to tell you that our local news was reminding everyone that 10 years ago the 2010 Olympics were held in Vancouver.  I'm not sure of the exact date that Dai won his Bronze medal but I'm guessing that today must have been the anniversary of the Opening of the Olympics.  At any rate, Happy Anniversary, Dai. You made so many people happy and proud so cheers to you!

I also wanted to add that he seems to be enjoying life in Florida and the sunshine looks good on him.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:07 am

cheers cheers

New instastory!!!  

LOL I guess there are more interesting things out there but he has been impressed by woman's dresses  scratch  scratch  scratch

Dai and Kana went to a chamber music concert - from Cayla Cottrell (ice dancer) on IG.

Dai and Kana out with other skaters

Needless to say he is Dai-gorgeous drunken drunken drunken

Do you remember the Japanese blogger who first met Dai and Kana at the rink? She has shared the same pic in her tweet account (with Kana's consent).  From comments we learn that the lady in mid of pic is Kana/Dai's ice dance teacher. I googled a bit and seems the concert was on 09 February.

Many fans are sharing this tweet by Hominis media about Shizuka's next Friends+ with Dai.   Unfortunately the original article is blocked in my country Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pics of Shi and Dai during the interview - I guess they come from that original article.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Hi Dancergirl, yes Vancouver was 10 years ago! An amount of time in a human life, but an aeon in an athlet's carreer.

According to this table, men's SP took place on February 16, and FS on Feb 18.

Pattina, it seems to me it's not about the dresses - he simply jokes around posing in a line with the tall mannequins   Laughing
Btw  you're "sherlocking" pretty successful, finding out places and times   Cool  Cool  Very Happy

So nice to know Dai is already socializing with his new collegues. He seems to feel very well in his new environment, stimulated by new impressions, and even inspired (adorning instastory with a haiku, I never expected such thing of him Very Happy )

Blogger @pensgalko recently reported  all ice dancers in Zueva academy receive ballet lessons.There are classes on different levels, she explained, and of course the elite skaters have their own.
So Yelena in the photo is an academy ballet teacher ("barē no sensei") - probably the one who teaches the top skaters Smile

Kana added an instastory pic with nice evening atmosphere

Last edited by sonabilis on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 3:33 pm

The Hominis article was mirrored on yahoo.jp! Only one pic is shown, the others are behind (blocked) links.
But the article pre-reports parts of the Dai-Shi talk! It's really interesting - so here is a big part of it, Google translate without any revision (sorry, no time)

At the time of recording, Takahashi is during the refreshment period to visit the United States. When Arakawa asked about his current state of mind, he said, `` Because I was one person, I was assembling the schedule myself, but now I have two people (with Motoya Mura), so I want to do it "I can't," he said, "It's not dark."

When Arakawa asked, "Which is more anxious or exciting?" Takahashi immediately answered "100: 100." The reason is, "I think it's absolutely fun, but (Ice dance) isn't the same skate completely different? After all, the other side (Muramoto) is an experienced person, I'm a beginner, so I can not go up I can't go to a higher level. "

In addition, Takahashi says, "If you do not lean down more than a single, you will not be able to see it straight. You can never take this balance alone and take it with two people, so the riding position is completely different." Also mention the difference. One of the most difficult things I feel is Takahashi's spin. When he actually performed, he said that he was completely different from the image, and he said, "Is it OK?" Still, he said, "I feel like I'll be able to do something if I get the timing and tips."

In addition, the recordings were very exciting, from the athlete's thoughts, such as the secret story of returning from retirement and the goodness of returning, to the private topic of being able to cook. The broadcast will definitely be a must-see for Takahashi fans.

Finally, I hit Takahashi right after the recording and heard the impressions and messages of the program.

――After recording, how was it?

"I'm always talking with Shi-chan (Arakawa), but since I've been talking in this form for the first time in two years, I felt very nostalgic. I've been giving Friends + α a long time ago, but it's interesting because there's a new discovery, such as the change in how to return the same story. "

――Please give a message to the fans who are supporting you.

"I think it is difficult to achieve the results of an ice dance in one year, so I will concentrate on the next year rather than this year and focus on the actual performance. During that time, I think that there is not much opportunity to slide alone But over the past two years, I'd like to grow into a skater that makes you think "I saw something good," so please watch it warmly. "

Sentence = Yasuyuki Ando
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 11:55 pm

First of all: Dancergirl, apologize, but I skipped you message this morning.  Glad to see you here again!! And thanks for reminding us of the 10th anniversary of the Vancouver Olympics!!!  According to this post by Wikipedia Men Free Skating took place on 18 02 2010.  Dai is cited among "Other records and firsts"    Daisuke Takahashi's bronze medal was Japan's first Olympic medal in the men's event.

sonabilis wrote:
Pattina, it seems to me it's not about the dresses - he simply jokes around posing in a line with the tall mannequins

lol! lol! lol!   I must stop posting things at 06:00 am when I'm still asleep and coffee has not yet activated my cognitive abilities Laughing Laughing Laughing   (and I skipped also Dancergirl's post!!)

To be honest my sleepy eyes caught the little man in the back but as I did not enlarge the pic...it seemed to me just one who passed by chance when Dai was shooting.   I'm really, really happy he decided to share with us this joke, so that we can laugh with him and have fun with him.  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you   A very good mannequin indeed  maybe a bit shorter but the leg's pose is perfect    Laughing Laughing

Now we have more info about the music event (disregard completely my wrong info collected too early in the morning): the concert took place yesterday evening at the Vanderbilt Presbiterian Church in Naples (town near Estero)

Post by Grand Piano Series which hosted the event - there are many pics included the one with Dai/Kana.

Sonabilis, thanks for great effort in translating the Hominis article!!! I love you

the secret story of returning from retirement and the goodness of returning, to the private topic of being able to cook. The broadcast will definitely be a must-see for Takahashi fans.
 - eager to have more info, pics, videos and translation. It seems really interesting!!

Pics from Special Book "Daisuke Takahashi The Neverending Story"  drunken drunken drunken

If you haven't already found it, please check, like and follow  Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi K7D1 Fan page  for updated news about our wonderful dancer man drunken  and his new career with Kana.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 am

Wonderful double Happy Valentine Day present from Dai-chan cheers cheers cheers

2 new instastories!!! With his loved Moco.  I will not dare a translation but seems he is missing her.   The original videos have sound, unfortunately it was not saved (although I selected "audio" while loading file  Evil or Very Mad )  Dai repeats "Moco" two or three times in the first and in the second you can hear Moco's pawn on the floor.

Dai and Moco 1

Dai and Moco 2

And a new IG post!!! with pics of young Dai  I love you  I love you  I love you

Post of 13 02 2020

On February 14th 1994, 8yso, he started skating at the Kurashiki rink not far from his home. And he has choosen this date to think about his long skating life and  thank again his fandom I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you   (but of course, being Dai-chan, he posted it when in US it was still 13th  Very Happy )

Google translation!!!

2/14 I started skating today 25?! 26 years?! Really so eh?! In Japan is already 2/14, right? !
At this time, I didn't think I was still skating, nor did I know I was starting ice dancing in Florida.
I don't know what will happen in my life. Interesting, huh.

Thank you for your support!
But thank you in the future! ! !  [for your support]
This is the day I wanted to put it on.
Oh, it is still February 13th, lol

Happy Valentine Day to you all!!! flower flower flower

Last edited by PATTINA on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 pm

No worry, audio exists Smile scroll down - at the bottom right you can adjust it.

Dai updated instastory with two more posts! Moco again Very Happy

Moco3

text Google translate: "It was upside down"

Moco4

(both gorgeous I love you )
text: "want to meet"
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm

Happy Valentines Day to the only and only Dai-chan!!!!!   I love you  I love you  I love you

Pattina, sonabilis and Dancergirl hope your Valentines Day is filled
with Love and of course Chocolate!!!  flower

I have been so busy at work that I have not had time to catch up on all
the Dai-goodies and here we were worried about no Dai content went he moved to Florida.

Pattina thanks for the link to Kana/Dai FB page, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Hi Shyla!!! Hope your busy days at work end soon, so that you can come here more often.

Shyla wrote:
we were worried about no Dai content went he moved to Florida.

Ah aha ah...once again Dai has surprised us!!

Sonabilis, glad to know that audio works. Thanks!!

Translation of Dai's insta

Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 pm

HI Everyone.  I'm doing a quick drop-in to say Happy Valentine's Day Pattina, Shyla, Sonabilis and everyone else that is reading along with us.  Hope Cupid brings you all an abundance of treats!

Pattina, you are too sweet to acknowledge that I've resurfaced (briefly).
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 pm

A couple of Japanese online newspapers have reported Dai's IG post with pics of his skating childhood. According to my IG app, the post has reached 21,1K likes and 1.149 replies!!!
Nothing new in the press releases, but always nice things to read

Sponichi

English translation

The Digest web

Kana's hometown is Kobe and the local newspaper has posted an article about her new path with Dai-chan. Title googletranslated.  There is also a pic of Krone-Dai at the Kanku Ice Arena opening.

Aiming to Olympics with Daisuke Takahashi

Throwback to 2016: Dai on the covers of 2 different magazines: which one do you like more?
in both he is  superDaigorgeous drunken drunken drunken

The manager

The sportman

Source https://twitter.com/Piyosuke510/status/1228331508575997953

On 14 Feb the Short Program at 2006 Turin Winter Olympics took place.  This fan has posted a 2006 TV service - 2 tweets about this cute and shy (but with a sexy burning glaze in his Tango de Roxanne!!!!) boy from Kurashiki who was struck by Ice Dancers at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano  I love you  I love you  I love you

14 Feb is also the day of Dai's Free Skating in Sochi  I love you  I love you  I love you  Too many bittersweet memories....  but now we have to look ahead, always at Dai's side in his new life!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Thank you Dancergirl, Pattina, Shyla for your Happy Valentine's wishes, hope you had a wonderful day Very Happy

February = Olympics time, and time of Olympic anniversaries. So on Twitter showed up this snippet of a 2006 TV broadcast, around Torino Olympics. Focusing on Dai,  master of steps. - I never saw him practicing his steps on floor (from 1:20 min). affraid What he is doing with his feet reminds me of some very virtuoso drummers in "progressive rock" genre!
EDIT Aaah Pattina you found the same tweet Very Happy yes the cute shy boy becoming sexy tiger on ice, it's neverending fascination  drunken  drunken

Another old video. Long-time fan Nobu dug it out, probably an amateur recording of her own. Dai at DOI 2004, with Concierto de Aranjuez. Not good quality, only a few seconds -- and yet! Dai's style is unmistakable, and his charisma radiates even from a video where hardly anything is recognizable. Incredible!

Kana with a 2-part instastory. She already showed such beautiful culinaric (bento?) boxes. If I'm not mistaken, she wrote somewhere else that one of her sisters manufactures them. - And Kana is happy that another week of work is done. The second one together with Dai!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 11:04 am

Hi everyone!! Nothing new. Kana records a beautiful rainbow up in the sky in her instastory.

10 years ago yesterday, Dai climbed the first step to his Olympic Bronze medal with Eye, an amazing and mesmerizing Short Program with the 2 wonderful step sequences back to back.

Daisuke Takahashi - EYE

and of course many fans celebrated on twitter.

Just breathtaking drunken drunken drunken

Focusing before the start

Final gaze

Series of weets by dear Nobu san as recap of Dai's 2010 Olympic adventure

Back in Japan, Dai and Nobu went to a skating lesson with kids and Dai is asked to do Eye final pose.

Funny and dorky as always Laughing Laughing Laughing

Have you all a Daigorgeous week!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next