Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:05 am

Hi sonabilis. happy you have now time to join us again. so sorry to hear about your loved Sammy. I have 2 cats and they are really part of the family. One is rather old so I can understand your feeling. I'm sure Sammy could feel your love till the end.

According to some info via Twitter, RD at NHK Trophy will be aired on terrestrial NHK channel, therefore visible in streaming cheers cheers

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

K7D1 on Twitter explains the proposed "relaxed" rules for Japanese athletes returning to Japan

6 tweets of K7D1

it amazes me that some people can spread malicious misinformation for such trivial news. for what? what benefits do they think they will get for their faves? scratch scratch Shocked Shocked

Dai/Kana have been mentioned twice!!! lately on Olimpicchannel website, in 2 articles.

The new ID couple is one of the 6 things to watch in this strange GP season cheers (very strange season indeed; after Skate Canada, the Internationaux de France have been cancelled too - no chance for Shoma to compete before Nats, I think)

6 things to watch in unique Grand Prix Season

Meryl is thrilled and - just like all of all - cannot wait to see Daisuke dancing on the ice. She calls him "an icon" and highly praises his temper and will to challenge new things I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Meryl Davis previews

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Shyla, Pattina, thanks for your warm words! Yes Sammy was 16yo - it's like 80 years of human age I think.

Pattina thank you for the Twitter source, it is very informative and I had it never noticed before.
Yes, this kind of fans.... really "fan-atics" in literal sense, and their crusade, or jihad against alleged enemies Mad
This is of no use to their idols, they abuse them to live out their own egotism and aggression.

In Meryl Daisuke has a true friend, and a competent one. It is nice to hear the first impressions of the amazing Team KanaDai confirmed from her professional point of view. And yes - Dai seems to live from challenges. He really is a genuine discoverer and pioneer, new territory inspires him. With ice dance he has found a whole new continent, which will hopefully keep him busy for a long time. To the delight of all of us, of course I love you I love you I love you

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 3:15 am

Hi all. I hardly go on twitter but I do know that nasty rumors are started there. I did not see
the original nasty tweet but I can imagine. These people have nothing better to do with their time, so sad. Well I am glad that it was straighten out in KD71 tweets.

Nice to hear Meryl praise D&K! Thanks for sharing Pattina!

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 am

Dai's new instastory!!

Double Rainbow

Saved here by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

NHK Trophy will be aired live in full cheers cheers cheers Look who is in NHK TV's tweet!!!

NHK Tv tweet - 21 10 2020

Yes, we can call it "The Takahashi effect"  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Tv-Tokio has aired a selection of PIW programs and Tatsuki Machida selected the gems for various skaters. As for Daisuke, he choose "I'm Kissing You" from PIW 2014.

During the tv broadcast, Dai introduced his program with a short message to viewers.

English translation of Dai's message

The post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi includes the link to TV Tokio videos, unfortunately it seems geo-blocked outside Japan or at least it is blocked for Italy. Sad Sad Sad Sad

Have a nice week-end!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 12:14 pm

Dai's new instastory   cheers  cheers  cheers

Happy Halloween

I'm so happy he is enjoying again this holiday in the USA in spite of the very bad Covid situation I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you   His smile is pure joy to watch  drunken  drunken  drunken

Apologize for being late in posting this info that explains why JSK allowed Kana/Dai to skip Western Sectionals.

I was hoping with all my heart not to have to write it again, but unfortunately the world is still in danger, so... STAY SAFE EVERYONE!! STAY HEALTHY!! I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Dai's new post on IG  announcing their 2020/2021 programs cheers cheers cheers

2020 11 01Kana/Dai programs for the season

RD: The Mask - choreo by Marina Zoueva, Ilia Tkachenko, Maxim Kozhevnikov
FD: La Bayadere - choreo by Marina Zoueva/Massimo Scali

Kana has posted the same video

IG post by Kana Muramoto

The news also on Dai's official website

EDIT - For translation of Dai's and Kana's messages on their websites, please check these tweets by our dear Twind I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Japanese press articles

Daily.co.jp

Nikkansport

The look on Dai's face in the video makes me super-joyful. His brilliant eyes, his smile and the tongue sticking out between the lips while he smiles (so Dai typical). After long months of concern for his health and fears about how he could cope with all the obstacles to athletic training caused by Covid, now we can shout out loud: Dai is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    cheers  cheers  I love you  I love you

the week couldn't have started better  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Stay healthy and safe, everyone.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Wonderful news Pattina! Love their music choices. Only a few weeks to NHK!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm

I am so happy!
Wow, such a beautiful music choice cheers I love you I love you

Classical ballet music of course has often been chosen by the Russian ice dance couples. I used to be a fan of them, in the 80s and 90s. Especially of Klimova/Ponomarenko and their unusual creations.
Their winning FD at Albertville Olympics with music by Bach was amazing, and is still fascinating today.
Here is another emotional performance of them, "Symphony No.5" by Tchaikovsky, wonderful choreo by Tarasova. Since it was not an ISU competition, they were bound by fewer rules.

IIRC the ISU tightened the ice dance rules at the end of the 90s. They were worried that too much art would be involved and wanted to protect the sport...
And as Marina Zueva mentioned in last year's interview, after Pyeongchang, new rules were also added, in dance and pair skating. I think she said something along the lines "If you do everything correctly under the new rules, it doesn't look elegant anymore. We have to come up with something..."
Oh dear, the tugging between art and sport....
Figure skating could probably have become an art genre like ballet, if 200 years ago some  princes had wanted and paid for it.  Laughing

Anyway, KanaDai will have a completely different style than the Russians, but certainly no less flamboyant and fascinating.
I am so excited and looking forward to it! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 3:41 am

Exciting news from Estero!  Remember the blogger, skater and fan Pensgalko? She was the one who took the very first pictures of newly arrived Kana and Dai in February.
Now there was a small internal training competition in Hertz-Arena, where the skaters could present their programmes. Pensgalko was able to watch KanaDai's RD!
Her report (translation DeepL):

»I had the luxury to watch the Muramoto and Takahashi team's practice competition. Today was the RD and tomorrow is the FD.
At first I thought the RD was going to be slow, but then things started to get exciting. Oh, I wanted to watch it all the time, and I was sad to see the dance end.
I got goosebumps!
......... I greeted Takahashi-san with a "Hello~" and told him it was beautiful. The only thing I could think of was "it was beautiful"... It's hard to have a limited vocabulary!
..........During the performance, Muramoto-san's body is so soft. Great speed steps! That speed without changing the skating leg for such a long time! Great deep edge!  A single, breathless twizzle! I was impressed with many things, but I didn't know what to say in front of him.« [Dai]

She doesn't yet know whether she will manage to watch the FD tomorrow. Anyway, she will try it.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:15 am

How lucky she was to see K/D RD! I always knew that they would be a fabulous dance team
artistically tbh my fingers are crossed that they hit their tech levels, even the more experienced
top level ID teams have trouble with their levels sometimes.

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

eta: Darn I liked my own post by mistake. I can't seem to delete it.

Shyla, PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Thanks, sonabilis, for the updates from Pensgalko, a very lucky lady, and for providing the translation.
Thanks to her enthusiastic comments we can imagine the atmosphere of the RD and of the FD, too!! she watched on 07/11

Google translation of the tweets about FD

I went to see the internal competition today too! It was FD. It was a completely different atmosphere from RD. Although the tempo of FD is slower, there are more hold changes and turns than RD, and the trajectories of each skater intersect frequently, so I thought it was more difficult than RD.
Of course, it was graceful and beautiful, but [they did] such things while gliding at high speed! I was afraid!
I'm a bottom ice dancer and often ignorant, so when you actually see the NHK Cup, you may have a different impression from me, but please laugh and forgive me at that time.
 (Dear fan, we only have to thank you for ever!!)
Today, Muramoto san was wearing costumes and Takahashi san was wearing training clothes. Photos cannot be posted. However, when I went to greet Muramoto san after the competition,I heard the conversation between her and the ballet teacher. He  seemed to find a part that needed fine adjustment such as costumes.
I found that the part instructed by Massimo - during my visit to the choreography lesson in February - was the beginning of the second half of the FD. It was refreshing

Spaia's web article "Daisuke Takahashi finally makes his ice dance debut with a classic ballet masterpiece"  (Google translation)    Spaia's article 08/11

Brand new!! In Estero Dai/Kana have recorded a video message for NHK. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

A message from Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi for their debut

Dai has sparkling eyes, his smile is breathtaking and he looks Dai-gorgeous drunken drunken drunken drunken

According to the rules for athletes returing from abroad, they can train during the 2 weeks of quarantine and, as NHK is in Osaka, they shouldn't even go that far between home, rink and competition venue. Time is running!! Can't wait for news of them arriving in Japan. I love you I love you

Stay safe and healthy!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 11:47 am

Hi everyone. No news, but ISU has (finally) updated the bios of Dai & Kana. Now we know that in USA they live in Fort Myers.  And we heve the detailed lists of music pieces of their programs.

Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi - ISU bio

Apologize I did not posted them before: the last two posts by D-Color about the new Dai-project. Nothing really new, but we can enjoy two smiling pics of Dai-chan (with giant glasses) during the remote meeting with the staff on 31 August. Oh, and we have a glimpse of his home (or at least of the door with some caps/bags Laughing ).  According to online translation of the second post, it was hard for Dai to decide the color and the material therefore some samples were shipped to Florida.

Skycraft lab Step 4-1

Skycraft lab Step 4-2

Have a nice Dai-day and stay safe!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:32 pm

News, at last cheers cheers cheers cheers

Seat comfortably, take a deep breath and watch Dai/Kana practicing in Estero in this - pity, too short - NHK tv news aired today at 21.00 JT  Red Alert: too much beauty ahead  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

In the afternoon JT a  preview via twitter and the announcement of the evening tv news

NHK preview on Twitter

Here is the video NW9 Muramoto/Takahashi

Newswatch 9 video with English audio by Meowmix san

Video with better quality English audio by dear Nobu san

I'm super super happy!!! Not only Dai-chan is breathtaking handsome, looking younger and wilder than ever  drunken  drunken  drunken   but the quality of their skating, their synchro, the way they skate and twizzle so near..... And Dai can lift and take Kana around, although he says his main fear is not to let her fall.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

2 weeks left!! ohhhhhh  I can't wait  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 pm

I am in Dai/Kana-heaven! They look fabulous!  I love you I love you I love you bounce bounce

I almost fell off my chair when he took his shirt off and bared his
beautiful back, be still my heart! I love you

Thanks Pattina!

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 12:31 pm

Shyla wrote:
I almost fell off my chair when he took his shirt off and bared his
beautiful back, be still my heart!

I tried to warn you with "Red Alert" Very Happy Very Happy  Here the screenshot, but please, hold tight to the chair before opening   Wink  Wink

Dai's gorgeous back

Source https://twitter.com/AkiAqui/status/1327238391885230080

Jackie Wong via Twitter

A little bit of Muramoto/Takahashi for your feed today

And the reply by French lady Maé-Bérénice Méité  

THIS IS BEYOND EXCITING OMGOMGOMGG

Fan Ajisai san

Slow motion twizzles

Fan Yukoteto san (did Dai-chan know the upset he would cause his fans? lol! lol! )

Slow motion wild hair

Have a nice SaturDai and stay healthy!!! flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:54 am

Hi everyone.

A huge "Arigato" to fan Teamkumataka san, who has tweeted the full video of Kana/Dai practicing  aired during Carnival On Ice back in October - take a look at the comment by IFS Magazine.

English translation of NHK's web article about Dai/Kana issued last week.

IFS Magazine's presentation of NHK Trophy with great words for Dai/Kana, full of enthusiastic expectation.

Dear Deracinated Flower san has tweeted two drawings inspired by the music choices. Great job, as usual.

Hey Pachuco !

La Bayadère

Have a nice Dai-week!!! Stay safe and healthy  flower

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Pattina, thanks a lot for all the exciting news! flower
The two have reached an amazing level in these few months.
I am so looking forward to their programs!

Whether Dai knows about the turmoil he causes among his fans? Well, he can hardly NOT notice it, after all it's been going on for 15 years now  Laughing
And, of course, his exciting presence gives him enormous support in many of the things he does. Fortunately, he doesn't rest on it, but spares no effort to follow his path I love you I love you

Have a great week with more exciting Dai news!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 11:41 am

Short video NHK aired yesterday with bits of footage not released in previous video. Muscles drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

NHK 1 Minute - Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi

Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi has posted the English translation of an interview to Takeshi Honda san, who has really been an older brother for Dai-chan.

"Daisuke is a shy, younger brother character"

Have a nice Dai-day flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Let's start the weekend with this very short message from Dai/Kana to figure skating fans (recorded in Estero, like the previous video) released yesterday by NHK

NHK Trophy - Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi

Kana's tweet

Online magazine Daily Co. Jp transcribed the above message and here is the translation, thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

Kana/Dai message - Daily Co jp

One more English translation, this time by Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi K7D1

Daisuke Takahashi, Kana Muramoto and their thoughts on the first competition

D-Color updated the blog with a pic of Skycraft lab staff at work. In the background you can see a "remote" Dai-chan, super tanned and looking very good drunken drunken drunken Picture taken on 12/10/2020

Skycraft lab Step 5

And last but not least....Dai's new photobook to be released next week!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers OMG, Dai is breathtaking in this pose drunken drunken drunken

The long and winding road

Daisuke Takahashi photobook

Have a nice Dai-weekend and stay healthy flower flower

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 12:04 pm

I'm getting nervous and nervous bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Unfortunately I discovered just now that I miscalculated the time zone: while Dai/Kana will skate I'll be at the hospital for the session of radiotherapy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  
Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it, so let's see the positive side: I've taken a day off on 27/11 so when I'm back home I'll have all the time to read news and watch video (hopefully) and pictures.

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi: the English translation of a web article by Daily co Jp

Commentary by choreographer Kenji Miyamoto] Daisuke Takahashi makes his ice dance debut, the first step toward the 22nd Olympics

And of Katehigako IG with a picture of a very-wild-haired Dai-chan Laughing I understand it's a screenshot from the remote video-interview done in October

From Kateigaho IG

Tomorrow is the first day of official practice and we can hope for some tv news. Can't wait!!!

Enjoy this screenshot from one of the video aired lately. It's a bit bit blurred anyway it allows us to watch the breathtaking expression on Dai's face

Kana/Dai

Thanks to https://twitter.com/aminami47718088/status/1330951131577552896

Stay healthy. Kana/Dai GAMBATTE!!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 12:03 pm

OMG 2 days to go. bounce bounce

Video collecting skating Olympic moments of next NHK skaters. It starts and ends with close-ups on Dai-chan drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Olympic and Youth Olympic stars return to the ice at NHK Trophy

NBC Sport article - nothing really new but as Kai/Dana were not available for interviews the journalist Nick Zaccardi talked with Tanith White and Marina Zoueva. In addition to great words about Dai's unique skating style, we learn that Marina nicknamed him Zeus

Daisuke Takahashi starts anew

Nick's tweet about the article

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi: English translation of NHK magazine with Kenji Miyamoto sensei, Dai's long time friend and choreographer

Reasons why Daisuke Takahashi's ice dance is full of expectations Choreographer Kenji Miyamoto thoroughly analyzes

Stay safe and healthy. Kana/Dai GAMBATTE!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 am

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

OMG, Dai is superDaigorgeous with that purple blouse drunken drunken drunken drunken Open carefully!!!!

Pictures of today's FD practice

Google English translation of tweets by Quadruple Axel

<NHK Trophy Official Practice> Daisuke Takahashi "Today was my first official practice as an ice dancer, so I was a little nervous about what I didn't understand and how I felt, but I want to calm down Yanaka-chan. I asked her to pull me like that (laughs). I was able to practice calmly in the second half, but I was a little nervous."

<NHK Cup Official Practice> Kana Muramoto  "I am back on the ice (at a competition) for the first time in two years, so I felt a bit nervous after a long time, but I was really nervous. The words from the coach, "Enjoy this first place," were very encouraging, so I practiced thinking "Let's enjoy each one."

Source  https://twitter.com/AxelQuadruple

Short video Dai and Kana arrive at the rink

Screenshots - thanks to Nobu san

More small screenshots here

More screenshots 2

Here the official page for  ISU NHK Trophy Entries/Results. Dai/Kana are the first to take the ice I love you I love you I love you

My heart is beating faster and faster.  I only want Dai to enjoy any moment of this new adventure, feeling confident and proud of himself.  

Kana/Dai GAMBATTE!!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Thanks Shyla!!

It's a flood of tv news with bits from practice, some are the same, others present new parts and/or a different shooting angle. I'm in Dai-Heaven I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Dai smiles, Dai laughes. He looks confident and at his ease on the ice, but then he chuckles nervously and embarrassed during the interview Laughing Laughing Laughing The usual, dear Dai-chan. Please, don't change!!!

20201126 NHK Trophy News 7 [Eng.Dub&Bilingual]

11.26 NHK News Watch 9 [Bilingual]

GAMBATTE!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next