Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 3:21 am

Finally managed to see PHOENIX on large PC screen at home. I was also out and about during the day, and mobile phone is not ideal for watching videos or writing forum posts.
Gorgeous, addictive performance from Dai!  drunken  drunken
Well, the jumps and spins obviously weren't among his best.

That's nothing new with this program: Dai had difficulties to integrate the technical elements from the beginning.
IMO this is not really a program for a competition: demanding a lot of power for things that are not rewarded, making it extremely hard for the skater to do the things that score. (Even the last StSq a Level2....)
Compared to last year's SP: TSS wasn't half as spectacular, but it earned Dai a score that would have put him into 3rd this time.

Maybe the little rebel hidden in Dai just wanted another big bang. He did it, you have to say that!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hhhhooooooot

did it!!!

(source)
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 12:27 pm

sonabilis wrote:
Compared to last year's SP: TSS wasn't half as spectacular, but it earned Dai a score that would have put him into 3rd this time.  Maybe the little rebel hidden in Dai just wanted another big bang

Agree!! It was a difficult choice from the start and he knew it. I remember in the backstage of CaOI a tired Dai saying to the cameraman something like "Too demanding....perhaps it's better if I go back to last season's Short". Yes, it would have been the easier way.  Lots of different off-ice things to do, the big Hyoen commitment, not enough time for practice... fandom would not have blamed Dai for keeping both programs of last season. It was understandable. But we know he is stubborn. He wanted something special to rock the arena with, found it and now this is!! I bet - and hope - he will keep The Phoenix as EX in shows: with just a couple of double jumps and all his focus on steps and moves, Dai will melt the ice and rock the audience anyway.

Tv news - the very moment before reaching the center of the ice. I did not see it yesterday because of advertising.

Just before the call - shaking hands with Utako sensei

4 new pics added to 2019 Japan Nationals Album

According to this article, in today's practice Dai landed a very good 3A and tried also the 4T twice (crazy, crazy boy!!!!). He fell the first time, but the second try was successful.

Sponichi article with a pic

More about yesterday

Nikkansport pic 1

Nikkansport pic 2

Nikkansport pic 3  - Dai-chan, stop caressing your head, you're killing me!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 5:41 pm

more Dai because we never get enough!!!

The Phoenix and 4 pics of practice

Misha Ge is very proud of his friend   I love you  I love you  I love you

Thank You for the Fight

And he had great words yesterday, too.  Look at the reply by IFS Magazine  I love you  I love you  I love you

Watching Daisuke doing his last practices....

Live News: skaters and Lambiel cheering after The Phoenix and some backstage

Tv news: today's 4T!!!

Thanks to a dear fan who informed me: as media keep asking him about putting a quad in PGG after today practice, Dai laughed and replied "no no I won't.  I get one  a day and I'm happy with it"  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Thank you Pattina for all the updates. Fingers crossed for his FS.  I just want him
to be satisfied no matter what.

Please shave Dai and let us see your beautiful face. I am not crazy about the face hair. Wink

GO DAI!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:32 pm

Shyla, Dai has not shaved yet, at least for the last practice today with the runthrough of PGG in costume drunken drunken drunken

Video - Tv news - Dai's arrival at the rink for practice

And he will try the 4T !!!  Ahahahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing he tried to cheat media but of course all his attempts had a purpose. He said that in these days when practicing he focused more on the Free Skating, because it will be his last game therefore he wants to skate it at his best. He said also "I want to enjoy it"

Daily co 1

Daily co 2

Source https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2019/12/22/0012980349.shtml

A mix of various pics of today's arrival at rink and practice, taken from various newspapers

Please, enjoy each moment

There are more news articles about today's practice, all with more or less the same content of Daily co. So I post only links to pics

Chunichi sport 1

Chunichi sport 2   - be careful!! heartful laugh and lovely wrinkles

More heartful laugh and lovely wrinkles + Utako sensei

Article with quotes after the Short Program

Web Sportiva

Today Dai will skate his PGG at 18:46 JT but Fujitv's terrestrial broadcast (visible in streaming) will start at 19:00 JT so Dai is out. But as the broadcast starts during ice resurfacing, it's highly probable that they will present Dai's Free. Watch out, if you can.  Unfortunately I'll probably miss it, because I'm busy away from home till well after midday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Come what may, always and forever DAI-CHAN  GAMBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and mentally prepared for what's to come!  Very Happy

Pattina thanks for providing all the links and gooorgeous pics!
Pattina wrote:
I bet - and hope - he will keep The Phoenix as EX in shows: with just a couple of double jumps and all his focus on steps and moves,

Yes, that's my hope too!

So let's see what the crazy crazy boy   Laughing did today

In the beginning, he practiced around triple jumps.
In the middle challenged a quad toeloop that was not on the performance schedule announced today.
After two falls, he landed on the third challenge and made a guts pose. Applause rose from those present in the hall.

It is also reported that after half the song, Dai finished practicing and left the hall with firm steps.

So THE day has come .....to bring an end that will also be a new beginning. A year ago, for the first time, I had the pleasure  (and nerve-wracking excitement  Laughing ) of watching Dai-chan's competition appearances live. I am so thankful that I was able to experience it.

Go Dai, and most importantly: have fun, Dai, enjoy it!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

EDIT @Pattina I just noticed your new post. Thanks for the info about the live broadcast. (pity  Crying or Very sad  ) Surely there will be videos online when you get back. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:09 pm

@Shylaaaa he shaved! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dai during 6min warm up, 4 pics

Video

Enjoy, Dai! All the best to you! We love you! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:54 pm

PALE GREEN GHOSTS

Daisuke-sama, Dai-chan! Thank you so much for all!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Against all odds, I was able to be home early so I watched the video

My heart is full of love for Dai-chan.  And love he has poured on the ice, love for figure skating and love for audience.  

Of course my eyes are wet.  But tears of joy!!!

He skated not perfectly, but his great ART will always be a milestone.

The "Dai-chan" repeated choir, the flowers and the hug with Utako, the audience and the commentators saying "Dai-chan Arigato" and Dai's lovely and sweet smile.  I'm overwhelmed......

Come what may.....OTSUKARESAMA  DAISUKE SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:57 pm

How nice that you could already see it, Pattina! As for the wet eyes: mee too Smile
And there were tears in the audience as well.

What a performance! Once again.  Touching, ravishing, hypnotizing and so, so beautiful. Simply "Dai"

How relieved and happy he looked at K&C!  Very Happy  I love you

Dai-chan's statement afterwards: I don't have any remnants. I can't do it (single) anymore. The jumps were tough. I was a champion once and there were some painful parts. But I was best able to find the next best thing. This is the first time that All Japan has been refreshing in a good way. I'm happy to have met this sport and singles.'

Utako-sensei's statement: (The surprise of flowers) I was really surprised. Thanks for being with me all the way to the end, and the pity that I could do a little more at the end. (Ice dancing) is a completely different event. I'm also an amateur in ice dancing, but I'm looking forward to how it will be completed

source
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Sonabilis, thanks for translating!!!

Interview in the backstage

Once again, when in the end the journalist and other people around express their "thank you" with applause, Dai is a bit shy. LOVE HIM EVERY SECOND MORE!!!

The last group is now on the ice. As two skaters ahead of Dai fell back, Dai will end at 12th place. Not so bad, given his age and physical conditions. And I bet that his PCS score will be again among the best top.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:18 pm

Sponichi on IG

PGG 1

PGG 2

Dai hugging Utako  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Congrats to Shoma for his 4th National title in a row cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Shoma!!!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers Congratulations!!!!  flower  flower  flower

Congrats also to Stéphane - seems he did a good job!

Who had guessed this podium !!?? What a day  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:15 pm

Congrats to Shoma!!!! I am so happy for him.

I loved Dai's performance and he should be proud of himself.
He placed 10th in the FS and was 12th overall. Just looked
at protocols and he again has the 3rd highest PC's.

It was so sweet in the K&C. The audience appreciation was so touching.
I choked up.

Thank you Dai-chan!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 3:44 am

Announcement for MOI  I love you I love you I love you

Statistics & graphics about ChSq and StSq in men's FS at JN 2019. Dai leading

Here is a report from a viewer, Nobu-san retweeted it (thanks!)

»I'm still excited but I say only this! ! ! Daisuke's PGG live was amazing. Skating that expands quickly,  with softness, but conscious up to the fingertips, yet he is dancing on ice ! ? ! ?
Eerie beats echoed through Yoyogi rink, and I felt like a wizard had appeared on ice.
These complex moves really created magic.
Or rather, he created magic.
Magic that controls the venue and attracts people.
From that start pose, I couldn't stop pounding anymore, I couldn't breathe, and I was almost crying.
Then I noticed, that tears had disappeared.
I was full of radiant feelings.
Looking at Daisuke's smile, I was enchanted and smiled!
I shouted "Thank you!" from the stand while waving the banner! !
My heart got really warm at that moment.«

Dai-chan, you shaman!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:05 am

What Dai said in the interview, mostly serene and smiling, is sure to interest many fans who don't understand Japanese. (me too...)
Various newspapers quote from it. I tried to put together a couple of these quotes. I hope you get a little idea of ​​it.

@purplearashi on Twitter
It's embarrassing and miserable with this kind of performance, but I'm glad I gave up my pride and skated in public.
That comes to life for the next ice dance ...

[I think it says: The next thing to come is my life for ice dance]

sanspo
I'm sorry for this last performance.
I know my last single skate was not great.
The applause (after performance) made me feel I am now a retired single skater.

It would be terrible to never return (to JN)
Next time I will be not alone, so I can't say "myself".
I want to work hard with Kana-chan
[added from another article: "to come back to JN"]

sponichi
Short and Free were both shabby. I couldn't show anything cool.
Hearing the warm cheers,  I realized:  "Now I'm really going next. It ’s over ”
"I wasn't able to end it clean. Now I'm going to turn to the new path and wonder if I can do it."

hochi
"I have no regrets. I can't keep it up anymore"'(Laughs).
"After all it's hard, the jumps are hard.'
And he smiled.

"Fighting in the world, I became a Japanese champion and had pride.
I feel a bit miserable
(after returning), but the experience I was able to do was really good, and it was good to go on to the next.

(The next stage, ice dance) I am a beginner and I have to go up to fight the world. I wonder if this experience will be next. "

"It's been 14 years since I won the first time. There were a lot of dramas, so I remembered all of them. Maybe for the first time this was a refreshing JN for me"

EDT Sanspo once again

--- Looking back on this since returning to service last year

"I thought it was the start of my second life. It didn't go well in the second season (with injuries), but I want to make this a good experience for the next new stage."

--- The best memories in Japan

"It's a mess. It's all memorable and there's a lot of stories in myself. Funny, but this time I chose it myself for my last (single) performance. This is the first time that this is a refreshing all-Japan in a good way. ''

--- Established the popularity of boys

" Girls were celebrated and were able to ascend. I looked around and thought there were only girls. All Japan is looking forward to seeing girls after the boys are finally over. When I started, it was unimaginable that another era would come."
(For younger people) I think, "Please excite me more."

Finally, what Dai said to Utako when he gave her the bouquet of flowers - quote from the hochi article linked above:

"I was not a good student for 19 years ... I could never have reached this point without coach Nagamitsu. I met a good teacher. Thank you!" I love you I love you I love you

***sorry for the large amount of text ... just wanted to keep Dai's words***

Last edited by sonabilis on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 6:36 am

Oh dear! Now this is an emotional overkill ... viewer reports:

On the venue's large screen, Daisuke Takahashi's name, goes down as the match continues. At last the name disappeared ... "You have to surpass me." "I'm sorry but I'm happy too." Those words made me feel refreshed and refreshing. I was able to applaud the performance of very young players.

I'm afraid I couldn't have endured that Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 10:59 am

Dear sonabilis, thank you very much for your hard work of reporting and translating!!!

Otsukaresama!!!

Dai's words are gentle and humble, as always  I love you  I love you  I love you   I'm happy he expresses his satisfaction in spite of "shabby" performaces. Yes, they were so from a technical point of view, but as far as the artistic side is concerned both The Phoenix and PGG reached the top.

Today at 17:00 JT  MOI will celebrate its skaters and I bet there will be again a lot of emotional time with the last partecipation of Daisuke to this gala as single. Wish him to be there next year with Kana.
Fujitv will broadcast MOI on Tuesday 00:25  (really a strange time for a tv broadcast  Question  Question )
Wondering what Dai will skate........and if he reminded to take his costume with him this time Laughing

A "thank you Daisuke" tweet by Japanese journalist Hiro Yoshida san

Paris in November 2003

23 seconds of pure beauty

PGG in slow motion

Pic collage

The Phoenix and PGG
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Hooray!!! Dai will skate THE PHOENIX at MOI cheers cheers cheers
So he doesn't have to worry about his costume, Pattina  Laughing
This guy really has guts! The "heart of glass" became a "heart of iron", as one of the articles said.

Last year's MOI comes to my mind.  The cheerful mood, Dai exhausted but floating with happiness. The announcer saying: "Dai-chan, okaeri nasai!" (welcome back)
Looking back, it becomes clear once again what an astonishing achievement this silver medal was.
The "race against time", as Dai called the preparation back then, would probably not have been able to continue. He knew that and declined the World's nomination. *⁾

It seems, in early 2019 he had to rest from the exertions (and gained some pounds  Wink )
In retrospect, Dai's hesitant attitude towards international competitions is understandable. Apparently, he sensed that he was reaching his physical limits.

All the more astonishing Dai's courageous experiment with PHOENIX! It cost him a lot: at first probably the participation in Japan Open competition. With JO and Sectionals, he would ideally have had two competitions to prepare for JN.
When he had to withdraw from Sectionals, I immediately thought: goodbye medal chances. Suddenly skating in a major competition after a year off will hardly be possible without mistakes.

I have to stop, again it has become a lot of text.
(There is such a "horror vacui" in me, I keep telling myself that there is no retirement .......)
--------------
*⁾ EDIT Little correction: of course, Dai did not decline the World's slot only because worried if his strength would be sufficient. Dai is known to fear no failure, so he might have tried it for himself. But the combination of "maybe not having the strength" and "being in the way of younger skaters who need this experience more", brought him to his decision.

Last edited by sonabilis on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 4:52 am

MOI 2019!

A relaxed, unleashed, happy Dai-chan did a high-spirited performance of The Phoenix   I love you
Reportingly with the "show layout" 3F, 2A, 3Lz.
Needless to mention the standing ovations, the never ending thunderous applause from audience, the "Dai-chan" calls!
For opening and final Dai weared his PGG costume.

EDIT ***VIDEO***
WOOOOW!!!   bounce  bounce  bounce   Best version!!!!   drunken  drunken  drunken

25 pics

A landing

Fire

Caressing, the umpteenth (and other pics)

Cute, pure, adorkable (3 video clips)

Rehearsal scene. What is Yuzuru doing, is he trying ice dancing with Dai ???  Laughing

Dai & Yuzuru, and some funny girls

3 gentlemen take a souvenir photo

Dai & Kanako fooling around

Radiant

Message from Johnny Weir

Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys: Look at the sweetest smile in the universe drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
... and try not to fall off the chair I love you I love you Laughing

Last edited by sonabilis on Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 8:10 am

Hi Everyone.  I'm sorry that I'm late to the party (again) but I haven't been home much.  Thank you Pattina and Sonabilis for the precious links.  Dai was amazing in his FS and I loved that the audience kept chanting "Dai-chan".  Their admiration and respect for him was so heart-warming to see.  I'm sure he felt the love.  Despite the 2 falls I felt like he never lost his energy and I couldn't believe how quickly he was gliding across the ice.  I don't have to go on in great detail about his artistry because that's what we all appreciate and love about his skating.  

I also loved that he gave his coach those beautiful flowers and I loved what he said about her.  Thanks for letting us know, Sonabilis, and also for the many translations you've provided!

He truly is a legend and I can't wait to see what he does next.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi!!! Apologize but yesterday no time at all for pc. Some deadlines at work and guests at home, so I could just take a look here and there on the web.

Thank you so much, sonabilis, for your great efforts in keeping the forum updated with all the news from MOI.  And do not worry!!!! I love your long posts. You always find different or original points of view, connected also with your world of music.

Dai could have chosen a "quieter" EX program, he has so many. No!! He decided for The Phoenix, because he knew audience would have loved it!! (And the costume was already there lol! like PGG he used for Finale) Dai was tired, and you can tell because his blades faltered a couple of times during the step sequence but OMG what a tremendous explosion of fire and hotness on the ice  drunken drunken drunken  

The more I watch The Phoenix, the more I'm convinced that no one else in this Men's field could catch up with it because it's too demanding as competitive program. So, once more: kudos to Dai-chan for being so brave.

And of course....no one else could skate being at the same time a rock star and hotness and sex in flesh. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

What about Dai's sculptured legs and fabolous butts tightly wrapped in black leather pants????????  I wonder how ladies in the front row did not fall off chairs when he stopped and placed his gorgeous a..... just few centimeters away.

And then.... the God of Sex just switches in a tracksuit and becomes the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetiest bud to dance and have fun with Laughing Laughing  His impromptu dance with Kana-chan (who mimics the guitar move!!) is so spontaneous, funny and cute, not to talk about his dorky faces when posing for the pic with Yuzu and Shoma.

Really love the moments of interaction between Dai-chan and Hanyu that media have shared. I know many people think it was just something "forced" to cool down the long lasting friction between the two fandoms, but IMO it was spontaneous and true. They have been together as TJ for long time, sharing important podiums (Worlds, GPF, 4CC) and for both competing together again at Nats has really meant something.  

Due to his health conditions Dai had imagined a not good performance, so although disappointed he was not so shocked by his mistakes. On the other hand Hanyu did not expect such a bad Free after leading the Short and of the two Yuzu - IMO - was the more upset by the final result.
Is it so strange thinking that now Yuzu understands how a champion feels when younger athletes catch you up on the technical level, are more consistent and take advantage from your errors? And is it strange to think that perhaps this feeling brought Yuzu closer to Dai than he has been in the past years, right because it has been Dai's last competition at single skater? I know, I'm an old sentimental lady.....

Because we are never tired of our wonderful boy drunken drunken I love you I love you

PGG - Fighting spirit

PGG - just beauty

Lovely smiles in the K&C

Sharing good feelings

Dai and Yuzu during Finale - the laugh at the end!!

One day off and tomorrow Dai is busy again with the opening of the new Kansai rink. So we'll have more tv news and pics, I hope.

Will he rest a bit before the challenge of the new ice show? People wants The Phoenix and Dai wants to make audience happy so he will skate it again!!! No time to rest and be idle, dear Dai-chan I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Just in case I cannot be back today here....  

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and of course to Dai-chan!!!

EDIT: The Phoenix Dai on the cover of next issue of Aera drunken drunken drunken

Rise and Fight!!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Wow sonabilis thank you for gathering so much Dai info on Nationals and MOI, I don't know how you do it.

Pattina you are the Queen what would we do here without you!I love you

Wishing Dai and Everyone Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next