Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 pm

I am in Daiheaven. Thanks everyone for sharing so many goodies!

I just about fell of my chair when I opened the Puma Collection. Those lips
of Dai are well ya know I love you I love you and then I opened the
"Unbearable Beauty" link and did fall off my chair. drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm

And the Daiheaven goes on!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

3 pics of Daisuke during off-ice reharsal with Cheryl. Dai's smile is too much for me  drunken  drunken

NTV Anohito twitter

Pics are the same as before - but they deserve a second look. And a third, a fourth.....  to infinity and beyond

NTV Anohito twitter

Apologize, I skipped this Dai-stuff in the past days.

PRTime article with the same "unbearable beauty" pic about the book "

PRTimes Daisuke Takahashi That No One knows

English translation thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

Kateigaho about FOI with 2 pics of Dai

Kateigaho's article

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Dai-chan visited Chai san today!!  cheers cheers cheers

Hair maintenance

More about Anohito - I met that shoking person on air Wednesday 18/09

American camp

Preview page with a large pic

Light smile, wonderful smile

Source with other pics of Dai-chan

Link to a YT video with Anohito tv preview. The video is geoblocked but maybe you can solve the issue (I dont')

Whaaaat?????? lol! geek

EDIT: found the video on twitter cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Adorkable Dai for ever

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:00 am

OFF TOPIC   HI!! Jumping in just to say I'm leaving for Lombardia Trophy 2019 in Bergamo. Pity Shoma is not here, this year. And no Pairs, too. Anyway I'm eager to see Matteo Rizzo and Boyang Jin and Italian Ice Dancers.  See you in a few days!! Hoping to find wonderful Dai-stuff when I'm back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:25 am

Enjoy your days in Bergamo at the Lombardia Trophy, Pattina!
Meanwhile, the wonderful Dai-stuff is pouring in Very Happy

Video announcement for CaOI, here Dai's part. He announces to show "The Phoenix" at CaOI.

Screenshots from video with some of Dai's remarks transcripted. He emphasizes that there will be no Encore after "Phoenix"
  [=automatic translation]

EDIT: Full video on youtube (link with time stamp 09:47=Dai's part)

Deracinated Flower is inspired by the leonine wig

Already posted? No matter. Eyes  drunken  drunken  drunken

According to Twitterer toffee, Dai is watching himself in an old video here. He seems to have a lot of compassion for his "old self"  I love you  I love you  Smile

.... waiting waiting waiting patiently (Question scratch ) for the full appearance of Dai's firebird bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Here we go!!!

EDITED: version with better quality

Last edited by sonabilis on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:34 pm

sonabilis wrote:
Here we go!!!

Thank you!!! cheers cheers cheers

drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Pattina, I hope you're having a great time at Lombardia!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:52 am

Thank you sonabilis! bounce I love you

Pattina enjoy Lombardia!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:36 pm

A lot to see and enjoy!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Instagram anohito_ntv 1 (2 pics)

Instagram anohito_ntv 2

Dai's top 5 CaOI programs
(What was this? A poll? Didn't understand  scratch )
EDIT: Aaaah! Seems this poll was it!  Laughing  -- TV Tokyo had announced to present the top ranked programs, and an interview with Dai.

Some seconds longer trailer for "Anohito"

"The Phoenix" once more, this time with detailed introduction telling the story since Dai's comeback. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm

New Twitter hashtag "Let's post fashionable pics of Daisuke Takahashi"
Another rain of beautiful pics  sunny  sunny  sunny
This!!  drunken  drunken  drunken

News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EEjv8D0UUAAw7bm
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:13 am

Hi everyone!! Thanks sonabilis for all the news!!

I could watch The Phoenix via mobile while at the rink and it's really fire on ice. Immediately phoned my husband to download video, fearing it could be blocked soon.

Open carefully!!!

Illegal, XXX rated and addictive

11 PCS Gaze!!

Love the new trendy hashtag!!

Focused on job

Model for Vogue

Lost in a dream

sonabilis wrote:
Enjoy your days in Bergamo at the Lombardia Trophy, Pattina!
ilica wrote:
Pattina, I hope you're having a great time at Lombardia!

Thanks, dear. And I did!!! Sorry for Wakaba and Kazuki, they had tought times there. The best Lady for me was Young You (she is coached by Mie Hamada sensei and Yamato Tamura sensei, Dai's long time friend, who was with her at LT) and Boyang Jin did indeed a very good program, I like it (choreo by Richaud) and also Matteo Rizzo was very impressive, although he didn't skate flawless. If you want to dance, take a look at UK Hallam's SP: an energetic Footlose.

Of course I am very happy for Matteo and Charlene/Marco on podium. Charlene/Marco have a great Free Dance and they really moved me.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 10:33 pm

More pics from US Camp for The Phoenix I love you I love you I love you

Anohito IG

Slow motion for The Phoenix start. At normal speed it can be hard to notice Dai's quick change of foot while spinning.

The Phoenix - start

Are we sure he is the same man?????

Cute vs. Cool

# "Let's post fashionable pics of Daisuke Takahashi"

Dai and chips

Autumn Symphony in Brown

Fashonable Chess

You can order Dai's book here!!!

Amazon JP
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 9:59 am

Anohito's previews  

The first one is amazing!!!! No music and no commentator's words, just Dai and the ice.  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Just the sound of blades

12 seconds of floor dance and a laugh drunken drunken

A bit longer, with wig dance!!

Oricon's short article talking also about Daisuke - and with a small pic at the bottom that can be enlarged.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 10:33 am

Thanks Pattina for all the links, and for your report from LT!

On your recommendation, I did some short looks on it. I really like Matteo Rizzo's Flamenco-like program, it's beautiful!
EDIT: I found Matteo's SP, it's equally pleasing. He skates in an intuitive musical way, that appeals to me Smile
And yes, Peter Hallam does a great entertaining show  Very Happy

PATTINA wrote:
Open carefully!!!

Illegal, XXX rated and addictive

Help!!  Shocked Embarassed Embarassed drunken drunken

PATTINA wrote:
Are we sure he is the same man?????

No! That is a ferocious fire spirit taking possession of him! Or what do you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Are you ready??????  

Appetizer

His name is Phoenix

Video of today's Anohito had been uploaded on YT in the afternoon - unfortunately now that I'm back at home, video has been removed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   Hope some of you were luckier than me.

Consoling with clips posted here and there

Look at the guest's faces in the small square at top left. You can see astonished/amazed faces  affraid  affraid   and you can here a lot of "Uaaaaa"  "Ohhhhhh" "Ahhhhh"  "Sugoi!!" ..... and a very embarassed (but I bet, also pleased) Dai-chan  I love you  I love you  I love you  
If this is the reaction in a tv studio, what will Dai cause in a rink, skating in all his full power and fire?????????????????

The Phoenix - on ice practice   with a glimpse of Misha Ge.

Laying out the program and practicing it on the floor

Dancer on the floor

Sponichi's article with quotes from Dai and choreographer Cheryl.

EDIT

Misha Ge has just retweeted this  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

The Phoenix - 2 clips from Anohito
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 am

Thank you very much Pattina!
This afternoon I could only watch the video stream for a few minutes. Then I had to go to work.
Hopefully the video will be uploaded again  Smile

PATTINA wrote:

I saw this video 25 times and still could not get enough  affraid  affraid  affraid

PATTINA wrote:
..... and a very embarassed (but I bet, also pleased) Dai-chan  I love you  I love you  I love you

It seems Dai-chan was embarrassed by a small step error? Later, he makes a funny double hit with the skate to get more speed, and the Dai in the studio is enjoying himself a lot.  Laughing  Laughing

Pic from Kiss & Cry

"Chaos" by Deracinated Flower
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 8:44 am

Thanks Pattina and sonabilis for all Daigoodies!  cheers

PATTINA wrote:
Video of today's Anohito had been uploaded on YT in the afternoon - unfortunately now that I'm back at home, video has been removed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   Hope some of you were luckier than me.

I started to watch, and when I was in the middle, the stream abruptly stopped - the video was removed  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  

sonabilis wrote:

PATTINA wrote:

I saw this video 25 times and still could not get enough  affraid  affraid  affraid

Me too! So freaking amazing  drunken  drunken  drunken  Some details got lost during the FOI performance (or maybe camera work wasn't the best) but I hope we will get something as amazing as this practice in the future  bounce  

PATTINA wrote:
The first one is amazing!!!! No music and no commentator's words, just Dai and the ice.
Just the sound of blades

Just WOW!!!, he created a musical poem with his blades  Shocked ... I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 10:17 am

Me, too, cannot stop watching!!! And when I don't, the music plays in my head endlessly and I always have Dai in mind, in practice or FOI. And the gaze is obsessing me. Totally The Phoenix addicted!!!

IFS Magazine tweet       Wild and wonderful

sonabilis wrote:
That is a ferocious fire spirit taking possession of him! Or what do you think?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I think you found the only possible answer lol!  Look at these moments in studio, Dai telling some fun facts occurred during US practice and making everyone laugh (in the second, according to automatic translator, Sheryl told him to keep hair long).  He is as distant as he can be from the God of Fire he turns into when skating.

Funny and lovely

Just lovely Dai-chan

Practice and reality affraid

Socks   lol! lol! lol!

Just wondering: will Dai perform the XXX rated moves also in competition or will it cool them down a bit? Could Judges consider them too sexy, so "illegal" moves and sanction him with a deduction? I'm asking because at Lombardia Trophy an Ice Dance couple get a deduction because of the girl's "too sexy" outfit.

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:57 pm

PATTINA wrote:
Practice and reality affraid

Wwwhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaaa!!!   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

PATTINA wrote:
Socks   lol! lol! lol!

Oh, not so bad. The socks after LOTF practice looked far worse lol!

PATTINA wrote:
Just wondering: will Dai perform the XXX rated moves also in competition or will it cool them down a bit? Could Judges consider them too sexy, so "illegal" moves and sanction him with a deduction?  I'm asking because at Lombardia Trophy an Ice Dance couple get a deduction because of the girl's  "too sexy" outfit.

Thinking about it, I can't imagine he will "cool it down".
The "XXX" moves are part of Dai's style, seen in Mambo, Blues for Klook, and a dozen other programs. They are audacious but never explicit. So what would be there to complain about? The judges would make a fool of themselves. (And yet I suspect the judges sometimes punished him implicitly - for example, at World's 2012!)
The entire Phoenix program is basically a big provocation. I'm sure Dai knows that and he wants it that way. Being a genius artist he can't help but be authentic. Otherwise, he would lose the core and fundamental reason to perform.
I can imagine some judges are already worried about how to rate this monster appropriately scratch scratch Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:56 am

Thanks ilica cheers cheers  and thanks to kind uploader!!!

More.  Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch...Again!  Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch...Again!
He is a born dancer... after some initial issues  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Learning choreo on the floor

The Fall Out Boy have tweeted about Daisuke  cheers  cheers  cheers

Daisuke Takahashi killin it on the ice to The Phoenix

From US camp

Dai and Sheryl - screenshot

Awwww - screenshot

In hotel room - clip

Daisuke will take part in 2 shows of Prince Ice World in January 2020: January 18 (Sat), January 19 (Sun) in Hiroshima  cheers  cheers  cheers

News from Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB  with links to PIW's official website. The news is also on Dai's official website.

OK Dai. Happy to learn about your plans for PIW. But.... what about your competition schedule??? Nothing new???
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 10:33 am

PATTINA wrote:
OK Dai. Happy to learn about your plans for PIW. But.... what about your competition schedule??? Nothing new???

Exactly! The most urgent question in the Universe (in mine anyway) Please Dai, some fans get really anxious bounce

But of course, thank you for the PIW news! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 pm

Include me in the anxiety of waiting to hear about his competition schedule. Maybe he will do
only regionals and Nationals like last season. pale

We have CaOI coming soon!bounce

Thanks for all the updates!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Shyla wrote:
We have CaOI coming soon! bounce

Broadcast schedule with ROAR pic

I bet we all are anxious, dear Ilica and Shyla.  bounce  bounce  bounce

While waiting for his decision, please enjoy amazing Dai-stuff I love you I love you I love you I love you

Anohito NTV on IG

Dai taking a pic of LA from room's terrace

K&C special issue Dance Dance Dance will feature Daisuke as Hikaru Genji on the cover drunken drunken

D-color post celebrating the news

This Kiji article "I Want To Keep On Skating" with breathtaking pics  drunken drunken

English translation - Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

Before watching this video, make sure you are sitting in a safe place: HIGH RISK OF FAINTING!!!!

K&C photoshooting: Dai model for Puma
Bonus 1 Dai inviting fans to buy the magazine
Bonus 2 (at the very end) Dorky Dai stammering and making a mess   lol!

A bit off-topic: while I was at Lombardia Trophy I chatted with other figure skating fans about Dai-chan. All the people I talked to expressed the desire to watch him again soon on International stage because of his artistry and musicality, features that lately are missing in the majority of Men's programs.  
People do not expects from Dai huge technical scores and they do not care: they just want to see Dai's fluid, harmonious, musical and expressive skating I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Of course, The Phoenix put them on fire!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:52 pm

A dear fan has collected in one tweet links to YT videos featuring Dai photoshooting for previous K&C Dance Dance Dance issues.

As this is a great collection of breathtaking Dai-gorgeous-at-the-highest-level Daisuke  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken , take one at the time and do not faint!!
Although I understand that it's quite hard to follow my advice Very Happy Very Happy  - I didn't !!!  Laughing  Laughing

March 2017  - magazine issued on Dai's birthday I love you

September 2017

October 2018

March 2019

September 2019

Miki Ando promoting PIW Hiroshima (18-19/01/2020) with the poster ad and introducing the guest skaters with glimpes from previous PIWs  (Dai skating Lilac Wine in total black  drunken )

PIW promo with Miki Ando

Double version Dai-chan   Cute vs. Cool 2

Anohito IG - Interview with Dai-chan in LA drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Off-topic: kudos to Keiji Tanaka and Sota Yamamoto, gold and silver at US Classic 2019. Both nailed quads in their Free (single and in combo); if "well begun is half done" they both present themselves as very dangerous competitors for Dai at 2019 Nationals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next