Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Shyla wrote:
I remember Dai was asked in an interview after his retirement about judging no reference was made to any particular competition just a general question he replied that he really
only questioned his scores and placement once. When he was pressed on which time
Dai being his humble and respectful self deftly changed the subject. We all knew
which competition he was talking about.

And if I remember right in the book 2000 days, Dai did talk about Nice 2012 and expressed his thoughts about not fair judging. He felt he deserved more and was really disappointed and cried out tears of anger in his room. Of course, as he is really a gentleman, he never said one word against the winner.
it's something I read translated somewhere, so I'm just trusting my memory. Very Happy Very Happy

While waiting for Nationals, something to sooth your eyes and hearts

Just need some Daisuke Takahashi soothing beauty

Fan video on twitter of various Dai's moments/pics

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Hello everyone,

thanks for all the updates Pattina and Shyla! Completely agree with you about BfK and "noone can match Dai's style, sensuality and magnetism" Yesss drunken
Dai had so many great moments in his career, but Nice performance was surely one of the greatest.

Sorry I am still very busy and can not write much. This morning I read about the results of GP Final - congratulations to Nathan Chen for his brilliant victory, and to Alena Kostornaia as well, I really like her style.
There must have been some interesting skaters in the competition, seniors and juniors.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for Dai - hope he stays healthy! In the next few weeks, a lot is coming up to him.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:54 am

Hi Sonabilis, thanks for taking time to jump here.

I feel very sorry for Rika, she did her best and skated as emotional as ever but made mistakes and with the high tech level of the young Russian ladies any single cent of point left on the ice means a lot. Me, too, like Alena's style. She is the most complete of the 3.

Among Junior Men Shun Sato won the Final with an impressive Free Skating. And also Yuma Kagiyama did well, so quick and powerful. Glad Japan has already its new stars who will shine in future seasons!!

On FujiTV Saturday, December 14 15:25 -15:30 JT (only 5 minutes!! Evil or Very Mad ) - a tv service dedicated to Dai-chan approaching the National Championship. Post of Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with link at the original post by Fujitv

DAISUKE TAKAHASHI | LIFE WITH FIGURE SKATING

Benoit Richaud is in Japan. This is from his instastories, posted 2 hours ago. Just a small silhouette in the distance, but....why is my heart beating fast?

What do you think? Is it Dai??

The new banner for Nationals!!!

D1SK banner 2019

A bit larger view

10 days to Nationals. Hope Dai stays safe and healthy. While waiting..... enjoy this bit of figure skating art

Lilac Wine drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 4:23 pm

PATTINA wrote:
What do you think? Is it Dai??

No doubt he is! This silhouette is unmistakable. Very Happy
Good to know that he is fine and focused on work.
The "fish" has once again submerged (he certainly has some typical features of his zodiac sign  Wink )

Another fan video full of beauty:
#I want to see Daisuke's skate

Just a few days ago: A fan summed up Dai's artistic (skating & dancing) activities and development since 2016. It's an impressive list.
Add to that his work for TV - he was indeed incredibly active and creative over the years.
(Shortly after I "discovered" Dai, he ended his topic programs about manga, etc. - I was just able to take a glimpse at the last few episodes and it made a good impression on me.)

Dai is briefly mentioned in this informative blog post. It is about physical stress caused by quad jumps and development of jumping technique, with short explanation why Dai revamped his jumps after coming back.

Young Dai-chan  drunken

Very young Dai-chan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 10:51 am

Sonabilis, thanks to the link to the fan's sum up of Dai's activities. Great job from her.

Tv commercial promoting Japan Nats, with glimpses of Dai-chan, Shoma and Yuzuru

Takahashi, Hanyu,Uno the last 3 performers

Probably you have read about the act of vandalism occurred at the end of GPF: a couple of insane girls wrote insulting words against ISU on the wall where Olympic athletes wrote their names in 2006. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Dai's name is on that wall, too. Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi for highlighting it

Daisuke Takahashi's signature on Palavela wall - 2006 Olympics

Naturie's official website for new 2020 campaing. An amazing pic of The Phoenix with a burning gaze drunken drunken drunken (the same used for Ice Explosion 2020) and almost at bottom page Dai's message (not sure if the pic is from this year or last year, anyway it was taken before the poodle hair-style)

Beautiful challenge campaign 2020

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 11:56 pm

Today's Live News split in 3 tweets. Some moments from 2018 Nats, the announcement of switch to Ice Dance (with Kana), moments from LA in August (practice with Kana and the creation of The Phoenix) and again a brief interview. Back in studio, the lady comments (Google translation!)

The air changes drastically just by Takahashi stepping on the rink to take the scene. The pure white rinks are dyed in Takahashi's world view and colors. I think this is a work of art only for Takahashi who can only be done by Takahashi this season

Live News - The Last Challenge of Daisuke Takahashi as Single skater

A couple of screenshots drunken
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 10:16 am

"The pure white rinks are dyed in Takahashi's world view and colors."

Yes ... that's what makes a great artist. For so long, Dai has gifted his audience with "his world view and colors."  And he wants to keep doing it, that's the nicest thing about it.

Fuji TV announces: December 19 (Thursday) 3:50-4:50
"Daisuke Takahashi Single Retirement Adherence Document -EPILOGUE 2019-"
Article comes with some gorgeous pics  drunken  drunken  drunken
I wonder about the last three of them - are they recent? The pic with Utako and Benoit while dining shows up in Benoit's new Instastory too
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 10:52 am

sonabilis wrote:
I wonder about the last three of them - are they recent? The pic with Utako and Benoit while dining shows up in Benoit's new Instastory too

Yes, but it is reposted from a Dai fan's account (Riko Momo) that took it from the article. Anyway, the last 2 pics at the rink seem to me rather recent.

In this quad era, the speed and the smoothness of this triple (Flip? Lutz?) are great. Dai makes it so simple and easy....

Flying in the air

More screenshots from yesterday's tv news, thanks to dear Nobu san

Live News α screenshots

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Thanks for the updates! Oh the photos are beautiful sonabilis. I am in Daiheaven!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 10:54 am

20 seconds ad promoting Nats with Dai-chan

Daisuke Takahashi 15-25-33

More from tv news   - Dai-chan in LA for The Phoenix (a part I have not seen before) and again practicing at home rink with Utako sensei in the background. Don't know when exactly it was shooted but it seem recent.

Dai-chan TV news

EDIT: full tv service - split in 3 tweets - about 2 Japanese sport stars: baseball player Shinnosuke Abe and Dai-chan. Dai's part starts at about 2:20 of first clip

Lesson 2 Legends retirements

Misato Komatsubara san (Ice Dance) is from Okayama Prefecture and belongs to the Kurashiki FSClub. She started skating when she was 9 yso and her model skater was Dai-chan!!  Google translation of her quotes from an interview released by an Okayama online magazine.

In September of this year, Man single Daisuke Takahashi announced the conversion to ice dance. The change of the star player who represents Japan surprised fans all over the world, but it was Misato Komatsubara who blasted her joy  “I was really surprised but really happy!” Because Takahashi is the person who changed her life. “I want to be a cool skater like Dai-chan”. She was a baseball girl and decided to challenge the figure when she was nine years old.

Source   https://tjokayama.jp/life/yumebito_misatokomatsubara20191212/

Anxiety growing every day more....  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Last edited by PATTINA on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:47 pm

I am loving the promos of Dai for Nationals but why do they have to start off with a clip of Dai
falling. Second time they have done that, I am sure there is enough footage of Dai not falling.
Just saying.....
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 12:48 pm

2 minutes and 20 of Tv news with a brief recap of Dai's best moments, last Nats, switch to Ice Dance and practicing PGG and The Phoenis (this part seems recent)  with bits of interviews here and there - to be honest I don't know if this is just an anticipation of a longer tv service

Life with figure skating

Anxious.....  bounce  bounce
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Yes Shyla, same with me. And that was not the only thing that bothered me. - In general, I wonder why short videos about figure skating or skaters are often just jumps, jumps, jumps. Sure, the sports journalists always want to capture the spectacular. So they show highlights, the goal, the final spurt, etc. But mostly this is not the essential, not even in other sports.
It would be sad if the essence of figure skating were just jumps.
(and then what about ice dancing?)

PATTINA wrote:
In this quad era, the speed and the smoothness of this triple (Flip? Lutz?) are great. Dai makes it so simple and easy....
Flying in the air

I would guess on flip too, but I'm not sure.
Dai's triples are really a feast for the eyes.  drunken

S-Park featuring Shoma, Yuzu and Dai tomorrow

Something off topic: nice interview with Stéphane Lambiel. - From what he tells, years ago he also played with the idea of ice dancing. Smile
I like how he speaks about his responsibility as a coach.

Strange, but I'm almost not nervous about Jap Nats. Maybe that is to come. For now, I am glad that Dai is apparently doing well and he is concentrating on practicing.
Hope he finds his "flow". All of his fans wholeheartedly wish him a wonderful performance. If he can merge that with his own tremendous energy we will again be given a true "Dai experience" that goes far beyond dimensions and rules of competition.
*Fingers crossed*

((And, dear Dai: don't cry so much when your last single competition is over  I love you  I love you  we'll try not to do either  Laughing  ))
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 9:40 pm

New hair-style!!!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers   The poodle has disappeared!!

Chai-san on IG

Shyla wrote:
I am loving the promos of Dai for Nationals but why do they have to start off with a clip of Dai falling. Second time they have done that, I am sure there is enough footage of Dai not falling.
Just saying.....

Quite agree!! This time no falls but master blades/edges - unfortunately it is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo short.

Japan Nationals CM - Dai part only

Last edited by PATTINA on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Oh I am glad the poodle has disappeared, but I cannot open the link.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Shyla wrote:
Oh I am glad the poodle has disappeared, but I cannot open the link.

Shyla, apologize. for sure I did a mistake

Dai-chan new hair style 21 12 2019 - Chai san IG

One more pic from one other IG account of Chai san

Dai-chan - 21 12 2019 - marienbeth_nagasawa IG

In the following tweets: the link to YT channel with all videos of 2018 Japanese Nationals (I tried and I can watch them, so I think they are not geoblocked) and a list of YT videos with interviews and moments of past season.

Dai's moments from 2018

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 10:37 pm

This year at Nationals the 3 Japanese Olympic medalists will be together on the ice. This has been the topic - or at least what I understand - of today's S-PARK with Takahito Mura and Tadahiro Nomura

Here Dai's part in 4 tweets- Taka Mura was asked to select one of the favourite programs Dai performed in past Nats. Taka choose "POTO" - Nats 2006

S-PARK Daisuke Takahashi

a happy fan

Dai 2020 Calendar and new towel

Tomorrow morning 07:35 a.m. Japan Time Dai featured on Mezamashi tv (FujiTV).  Don't know if live or some recorded tv service.

Source    https://twitter.com/DTRoadtoSochi/status/1206231132364247041
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:39 am

What a smile!  drunken

- caressing the ice -

Yoyogi Daiichi Gymnasium.
Among other things, the venue of "Hyoen Basara" 2 1/2 years ago. In a few days, the best figure skaters in Japan will gather there.

Long time ago: the beginnings

Some time ago: love this photo, four top skaters in cheerful mood

- black, silver & deep edge -

Good night! Smile
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:04 am

drunken drunken drunken drunken   what a nice day to start a new week.... and the week of Nationals!! thanks sonabilis and thanks to Dai's fans, who always flood the web with pics and love.

Dai appeared very briefly in today's Mezamashi with a message recorded at the rink.

Cold days continue, but let's do our best today!
I will do my best for all of Japan!!

Dai-chan Gamba!!

One more spot for Nats focused on the 3 Olympic medals (+1 because Hanyu won twice): after a fall you can rise again (or this is how I understand). Google translation.

Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno, Daisuke Takahashi, do not miss the final battle '' where three men who made Japanese history gather!

More from the past.  The first one is an instastory, so hope you can watch before it disappears

Passionate Tango

Cute smile to fall in love with

Various covers of Dai's calendars

Dai's 2020 Calendar  

Off Topic: the best wishes for a full and speed recovery to Maia Shibutani, who underwent surgery to remove a small tumoral mass from one of her kidneys!!

Source Maia on her IG   https://www.instagram.com/p/B6HT4oeJ9oK/

Well, THE week has started. And all of a sudden my anxiety has vanished. Come what may, I only wish that Dai can enjoy this competition, be satisfied and happy with his performances and feel the love and support of his fandom that will be with him always!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by PATTINA on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Quote :
Dai's fans, who always flood the web with pics and love.

And on it goes!
From various photoshootings for Vogue I assume?
The pic with the veil I've never seen before. Incredible, even that works for him!  Shocked   drunken  drunken
Another hashtag, another tsunami of Dai-beauty  drunken  drunken

OT, I join with my best wishes to Maia Shibutani for a quick and complete recovery!

Quote :
Come what may, I only wish that Dai can enjoy this competition, be satisfied and happy with his performances and fill the love and support of his fandom that will be with him always!!!

Wonderful words Pattina, fully agree!
That's the best we can wish for Dai, I think   I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 12:20 am

When Dai introduced to media the apartament building he helped in renovating back in March, he gave lots of interviews.  This is with Locari, with many breathtaking pics drunken drunken drunken

LOCARI Special Interview - New era, new me

This web format does not allow either the automatic translation or the "copy/paste" of phrases into Google translator. So I could only enjoy Dai's smiling beauty  I love you  I love you  I love you

Luckily this fan has translated some info about Dai and his relationship with his homes, past and present. His love for cleaning is well know, but some facts are really new to me.

Multiple tweets

#DaisukeTakahashi giving high quality homemaking tips
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:13 am

OMG I love this article. Dai has a lot of quirks when it comes to his
living space. He would make a perfect roommate. lol

Pattina thanks for the new link with Dai and his new hairdo. I like it much better than the poodle.

Such sad news about Maia I hope everything turns out ok for her and her tests results
are negative.

So much Dai content thanks for sharing! I love you

Wishing Shoma a Happy 22nd Birthday!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 7:10 am

Oh some translation of LOCARI Interview! Thanks Pattina and thanks to the kind fan!
Feels slightly unusual to hear (or read) such personal stories from him. The Japanese fans are probably more used to it Smile

EDIT @Shyla   quirks, oh yes  Laughing but cute ones Very Happy

There must have been a short TV special about Daisuke again, this morning very early (Japan time) With some  practice footage, apparently made on Monday. Looks good!

Dai's new hairstyle on marienbeth instagram (i.e. accessible without restrictions)
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 1:31 am

sonabilis wrote:
There must have been a short TV special about Daisuke again, this morning very early

Sonabilis, thanks for link - here is the video uploaded on YT

17 12 2019 - Live News it!

Thanks, flapperbear!!

a collection of tv news of 16 and 17 with Dai practicing

info about live broadcasting by FujiTV  

2019  Japan Nationals - Schedule, Results, Links

Old but always a joy to watch   lol!  lol!

Passionate Tango 2+1
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 5:37 am

These short clips from practice are really amazing. Dai exudes such an enormous concentration, determination and composure.
Just watching this has an effect like meditation (for me) drunken drunken

Sanspo Interview
Ouch! Once again, Dai has kept secret how much trouble he actually had with his injury. Pain until 2 weeks ago?  Shocked  much better now, but he implicates that he is not in optimal condition.
He says (online transl) if he can skate with the feeling that it ’s the last time to stand here as a single, he thinks (hopes) that thought will be transmitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next