Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke in Taiwan

Go down 
+2
Lina11
Pamela Deng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pamela Deng
1A
1A

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 am

Dear all,I'm from Taiwan.

In the 4CC,
It's my first time saw Daisuke in person.
I was so touched by his performance.(I'm now a super fan too!)
But after the final show,Daisuke was very busy to meet the press and go to ISU's party.
I've asked him twice about taking pictures,he gently refused.
(”急がしですから、すみません”を言った。)

Then I went to his hotel wating for him coming out of the party.
My friends and I met so many skaters there(They were going to a pub after that)
But we didn't see any of Japanese skaters.
We had waited until 00:30,and met Daisuke's coach at lobby.
She told us that all of them already went to bed...
So I made up my mind to wait until dawn.
There might be chances to meet him when he's going to check-out.
And he really did!(It seems of course right now,haha.)

When I finally saw him coming out of the elevator,
I was so shocked!(strange reaction...)
Thought it's very early(05:30 a.m.),he still paid attention to my request.
I finally got picture with him and his autograph...
He's surprisingly gentle and warm-hearted!
It's so heavenly-wonderful of being his fan.

Daisuke in Taiwan Img_1311
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 am

WOW! Lucky u! Glad u could meet him!
Thanks for telling us your impressions!
Back to top Go down
hazelq
1A
1A
hazelq

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-12-26

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 am

Ohh how lucky!!! It's soo nice of him to let you take a pic that early in the morning Smile
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I hope one day I get to meet him or at least see him skate Razz
Back to top Go down
http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Pamela, welcome to the beautiful world of Daisuke fandom, and well done on getting your persistence rewarded.

From what I've heard and my very limited experience, it seems the best chance to get a shot of Daisuke (apart from Prince Ice World) is in a setting not immediately before/after a competition or show, maybe when he's off duty. I once asked him to sign my Japanese flag (twice) after a show and he refused very politely twice even explaining the second time that if he signed for me then to be fair to everyone, he'd have to sign their flag/t-shirt/program too. But having said that, he did stop, smile and pose for me (for at least 10 seconds) so that I could get a totally awesome shot of him that I treasure to this day! Plus, at the above-mentioned PIW, he really does take a lot of time to make sure each and every fan that wants to greet him, shake his hand, take pictures, etc. is able to do so. He is very gracious but also extremely busy and popular (particularly here in Japan). That doesn't mean I've given up on my signed flag (or two-shot pic with him) dreams just yet, though.....

Love Cat!
Back to top Go down
Pamela Deng
1A
1A

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 am

Nipponophile,thank you for sharing your experience.

It's exactly what happened when my request was refused.
Because after the show, there were already lots of people waiting for him to take pictures and so on.
Wow...he really cares about his fans, and tries to give everyone an equal chance.

After the morning greeting(I awaited right out of the elevator, kind of creepy though)
He went on to sign for a group of his fans.
(Mostly middle-aged women from a "Japanese fan trip")
I think the fair-thing really matters to him.

Though it's harder for fans in Japan to compete with each other,you have your advantage anyway.
After all,most of his shows are available to you.
For me,one show can take me lots of sacrifice and efforts...
So among those opportunities,I really believe you can find your chance in the end.
Don't give that up!
Back to top Go down
rina_03
1A
1A

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:35 am

well you're one big lucky... Congratulations!!!!!! Youve got the chance to meet him in person and took a pictures of him..... Hmnnnnn........ I'm happy for you..

Is there anyone who experience to watch him skate........ Maybe it was an awesome feeling watching him skating in the ice..... I love him.........
Back to top Go down
Mrblack0301
1A
1A

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 pm

you are so lucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke in Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke in Taiwan   Daisuke in Taiwan Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke in Taiwan
Page 1 of 1