Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke is in Detroit

Go down 
+2
dilemma
MissC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Daisuke is in Detroit Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 am

According to Jeremy Abbott on Twitter:

Quote :
Daisuke Takahashi is here! Perfect timing! It's great to have a close competitor in the rink... Very inspiring and motivating! I love it! Very Happy

http://twitter.com/jeremyabbottpcf

I assume "here" is Detroit (where Jeremy trains), which means that Dai is probably working with Camerlengo.

I'm sure Japanese news reports will pop up soon to confirm this. Wink
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Thank you for the information, MissC!
For me, it seems that destiny always ties Daisuke and Jeremy together. At CoC 2008, Jeremy won his first gold medal at an international event due to the absence of Daisuke Crying or Very sad Wink After that he progressed a lot and won GPF and US Champ successively. So I guess it was Daisuke who brought him good luck Razz
This season, they took part in the same GP events--NHK and SC. At NHK both of them did very bad Sad , but at SC they did well and got the entry to GPF together bounce So I believe they could bring each other good luck and feel sweet and bitter together. Besides, Jeremy's current coach is from Japan. That's also amazing!
OK, just my imagination! albino
I wish Daisuke and Camerlengo have a good time together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you for telling, MissC! flower

I like what Jeremy says, and I also like how he says it. But then again, Jeremy's always been a well-mannered young man, IMO (based on what he says in public about his competition).

I'd LOVE to have a chance to watch the two train side by side, sharing the ice. That would be such a treat! I would spend days at the rink and it would make me extremely happy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 am

It made me deliriously happy when I read Jeremy's twitter yesterday. What a beautiful sight that ice must be nowadays! Very Happy

Makes perfect sense that Daisuke is working with Camerlengo on "La Strada" now. His SP is perfect - what he needs is to focus on his LP.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks for the heads up! Daisuke must've left the country incognito; there's been nothing about his trip in the Japanese news, even though usually a horde of media chases him to the airport (and sometimes even to his destination) every time he goes somewhere. Razz

I read an interview lately where Daisuke talked about the great environment at the Detroit Skating Club -- he says that he enjoyed training with Jeremy Abbott and Alissa Czisny over the summer, and that everyone was really supportive of each other. Hopefully he and Jeremy both have smooth preparations for the Olympics! Smile
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Thank you for the latest information, MissC!! Daisuke is in Detroit Icon_biggrin
I really want to see Daisuke, Jeremy and Takahiko at the same link!!

I found the pic of two Daisuke and Takahiko at Daisuke's Twitter. I think this was from the National's banquet last year.
http://twitpic.com/wplpx
http://twitter.com/DaisukeMurakami

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is in Detroit   Daisuke is in Detroit Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke is in Detroit
Page 1 of 1