Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!

Go down 
+16
nipponophile
Danke
sanseki
Sabse
hsuhs
anorithil
dilemma
Leode
Genki
swandie
alekzu
Roko
MissC
Artemis
Calliope
miyu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you, Calliope and dilemma. Very Happy

Calliope wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too! Maybe when all the news rush dies down or something?
Yah, I think so. You are so much faster than me Cool , so please start from you. When I'm going to work on a certain chapter, I will let you know in advance on the thread. Thanks! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Calliope wrote:
Amazon has the cover for 200days up! It's so different from Be Soul's cover. Razz
Oh, thanks for letting us know! It's such a lovely picture, taken in Vancouver, for those who wonder (in Coal Harbour, with Stanley Park and the north shore in the background - and you can just see part of the Olympic rinks in the water on the right).

Last edited by MissC on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:31 pm

The cover is beautiful!! They were giving out flyers for this book at the Stars on Ice show. I grabbed one, and can't stop looking at it! Can't wait for the book to come out, apparently each one has three (out of a 50) randomly selected postcards inserted in them. Oooooh.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ericacsy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 am

thank you for all the updates!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi guys!
I recieved my copy of "200days" today.
It's a wonderful book!! cheers cheers If you are still thinking to buy or not, you HAVE TO!! Cool Cool Many many nice pictures and intresting stories. Dai-chan told his honest impression on 90-10 season (except WC) and the olympics.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 pm

miyu wrote:
(except WC)
Gah. Couldn't they have waited for a couple of weeks to issue the book? It's not like his first world title isn't important... No
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 pm

OK, forget my previous comment! cyclops

I received the book today, and silly me who thought that "200 days" would be about the whole season with pics from the Finlandia Trophy to the Big O... Given that the book starts with a picture taken on February 18 (I can even see myself on that picture! Very Happy) and only has a few pages about the NHK Trophy/Japanese Nationals at the end, they could as well have called it "Daisuke's trip to Vancouver 2010". Wink

Oh, I'm not complaining, I LOVE THE BOOK (even more than "be Soul", because it has less text! LOL), I just don't really understand the title (but then, I still don't undertand "be Soul" either). The pictures are great and it's a wonderful "souvenir" of the Olympics.

Thanks Dai-chan for sharing these wonderful memories with us! sunny
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:34 pm

MissC wrote:
silly me who thought that "200 days" would be about the whole season with pics from the Finlandia Trophy to the Big O...
In the text areas, he wrote about his inner conflicts during the season honestly. It's amazing how honest he is always to himself and us. Embarassed

MissC wrote:
Given that the book starts with a picture taken on February 18 (I can even see myself on that picture! )
Wow!! Very Happy

MissC wrote:
I just don't really understand the title
Me, either.... Neutral

MissC wrote:
Thanks Dai-chan for sharing these wonderful memories with us!
flower flower

BTW, which post cards did you get? Rolling Eyes Laughing
I got Dai-chan with the bronze medal (P38), eye(P11) and Dai-chan walking outside wearing Napoleon T shirt (from Be Soul?).
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

miyu wrote:
BTW, which post cards did you get? Rolling Eyes Laughing
I got Dai-chan with the bronze medal (P38), eye(P11) and Dai-chan walking outside wearing Napoleon T shirt (from Be Soul?).
My friend got the same as you did and gave them to me. I had the one with the bronze medal, too, the opening pose of La Strada at Nationals (p.103) and one that I can't find in the book, but it's basically the pic on p.98 except that he's serious on it, not smiling.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 am

Looks like there's going to be a second DVD and CD!

DVD: http://forest.kinokuniya.co.jp/ItemIntro/647595 (release date 1/7/2011)
CD: http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000PCCR-506&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM (Release date 12/1/2010)

Should we expect a third book sometime soon too? Razz
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Thank you, Calliope! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Icon_wink Definitely I'll buy it! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

I know I'm late, but I got Be Soul and 200 Days for my birthday a few days ago! I still can't read Japanese, so unfortunately I can't read them yet, but there are so many wonderful pictures in them! Very Happy

Also, it seems Daisuke's new dvd came out recently - has anyone gotten to watch it yet? I'm really curious about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
Lil
2A
2A

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello everybody! I love you

shatterpoint, do you mean this?
http://community.livejournal.com/daisha_daily/
I`m afraid there is no hope for english subs on DVD.

So cute photo in "Happy new year"!
And "The red vs The white"?
Dai-chan, do you really love pastes in real live? geek

BTW, does Kanako Murakami & Hanyu speak english?
Back to top Go down
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Yes, that's what I meant. I don't think there will be english subs either. :-/ More motivation to work on learning Japanese for me though, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Sure. But japanese language is soo difficult! Smile
Back to top Go down
hazelq
1A
1A
hazelq

Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am

Ohh I really want that DVD!! Too bad it doesn't have english subs Sad I guess I have to start learning japanese too study
I looked at yesasia and amazon japan for the dvd but I'm unsure if it's "safe" to buy it from there? I know the shipping will cost a lot since I want it to be shipped to US Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

My mother and I have both ordered from yesasia before and each time it turned out fine , everything got here in good condition. Shipping is expensive and it does tend to take a few weeks to receive the items, but the site is legit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lil
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

You know, I listen to "1900" soundrack, mentioned as 2010-2011 Ex music.
This is movie about musician, that lived on ship, right?
And I`m kinda tired of "old fashioned" music for Ex.
Recently I`m hang on "Tron Legasy" soudtracks by Daft Punk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2Ho0VSXT8&feature=related
Sounds cool, isn`t it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3