Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!

Go down 
+16
nipponophile
Danke
sanseki
Sabse
hsuhs
anorithil
dilemma
Leode
Genki
swandie
alekzu
Roko
MissC
Artemis
Calliope
miyu
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Surprizing news!!

Dai-chan's DVD and CD (not his songs! (lol) the collection of music of his programs) are going to be on sale in Feb and Jan.
Wow, is he going to be a star???

DVD: 高橋大輔 (Takahashi Daisuke)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ponycanyon/pcbg000011884/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3711824

Two years documentary since 2008.
Unreleased videos and interviews from the U.S. camp, which was filmed with the choreographer miked, videos of his private life and so on. His true face which you haven't seen yet.....

CD: 高橋大輔 最新フィギュア・スケート・ミュージック (Tahahashi Daisuke - The latest figure skating music - )
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ponycanyon/pccr000000491/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3712657

Including his SP, FP and EX music of the recent seasons in the same size as he used. Also 0riginal photo book will be attached.

2009-2010, 2008-2009
SP - Eye
FP - Ocean Wave
FP - La Strada

2007-2008

SP - Swan Lake Hip Hop vers.
FP - Romeo & Juliet
EX - Bachelortette

2006-2007
SP - Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto
FP - The Phantom of the Opera
EX - El Tango de Roxane

2005-2007
SP - El Tango de Roxane
FP - Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No.2
EX - Nocturne

Total 12 songs.

Today DTFF is very very SLOW!! I'd like to post in other thread (especially Skate Canada! ) but I will try tomorrow!! Thank you for the wonderful reports, Genki & swandie.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Thanks for the info, miyu!

I have to say, I was really surprised when I found out about this. Is he really that popular? Shocked I know skaters like Shizuka and Mao have had music compilation CDs and DVDs released, but I didn't think Daisuke was on their level yet...

Anyway, this is really exciting news, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the releases! I just wish I was still in Japan so I could buy it more easily. (It figures that nothing happened when I lived there for 6 months earlier this year, but then stuff that I want all comes out after I leave. Neutral) I really hope one of these sites will ship overseas!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you so much for the news, miyu! Very Happy

Wow - that is great news for Daisuke and for us!!! I hope I'll be able to order it from somewhere - like CDJapan or Yesasia. bom
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Wow! Thanks for the info!

miyu wrote:
Dai-chan's DVD and CD (not his songs! (lol)
Not yet, not yet, but who knows, maybe one day there'll be a "best of Daisuke's karaoke songs"?! Razz Laughing

Quote :
He already is! Cool

Quote :
2009-2010, 2008-2009
FP - Ocean Wave
Yay, great, they even included the music of a program we'll never see! LOL
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

MissC wrote:

Quote :
He already is! Cool

Yes, he is a star now. I think his coming back from the serious injury earned respect from many people; men and women, young and old. My father was not a fan of figure skate before. But after watching TV program about how Daisuke came back from the injury, he started rooting for Daisuke. When he watched Daisuke's FS of Skate Canada, he secretly shed tears! My father is cute, isn't he? cherry

BTW, I sent an e-mail to Pony Canyon today to check region code of the DVD. They said it would be Region 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East) at this moment. Most of DVD players limit frequency of region change, so please be aware of it if you have plan to purchase one from other region... Just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 am

I wanna have this! I want it! NOW! Thanks for info!
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 am

Thanks for the news miyu! I guess Daisuke is an idol now! Smile

miyu wrote:

Dai-chan's DVD and CD (not his songs! (lol)

Laughing I thought he was coming out with an album when I read the thread title! The DVD sounds interesting though. Region 2...good for everyone but North Americans. I wonder if playing the DVD on the computer would make a difference?
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
alekzu
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:41 am

swandie wrote:
I wonder if playing the DVD on the computer would make a difference?

It only makes a difference if you change the region on you DVD-ROM/Writer to region 2. I have one DVD ROM and one DVD Writer so I do both region 2 and 1.

I assume the DVD is all in Japanese? No subs? I would very much like both the DVD and CD. Ordering via Japan is a bit rough for me though..... Since I donät understand the language that well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 am

Hi Miyu:

Thank you for info. You are really on top of everything. I admire you.

I am in North America, so I will not buy it.
But I really want to see ocean wave. Never seen it.

BTW, do you know that JSF will take 20% of whatever athletes make? They are in red now. So sometimes they push athletes to do so many things. I love to watch Dai to compete as long as possible, but business wise it sucks. As long as he belongs to JSF, 20% will be theirs. IMG may not like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

alekzu wrote:

I assume the DVD is all in Japanese? No subs? I would very much like both the DVD and CD. Ordering via Japan is a bit rough for me though..... Since I donät understand the language that well. Wink

Release date is: 2010/02/03 - 3800yen

Both Yesasia and CDJapan have websites in English. I've ordered lots of Asian stuff from them for years and they are both very reliable.

CD Japan has it already for preorder:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCBG-11884

I am sure it will come up on yesasia soon too.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/home.html

The Japanese very rarely put subs on their DVDs so I don't think it well be. The Koreans most often do... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Thank you so much for the information, miyu! Very Happy
I'll definitely buy them!! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Herz
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Now they are available in amazon Japan, too. Very Happy

HMV and amazon Japan have English pages. But perhaps shipping fee is expensive..... Neutral

http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1039576
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you for the information, miyu! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_biggrin
Now I'm glad to inform you that he will issue his book "be SOUL" on Jan. 27, 2010.

be SOUL by Daisuke Takahashi
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4396430302/
http://www.honya-town.co.jp/hst/HTCatalog?ipr=HB00001492
http://www.boople.com/bst/BPCatalog?ipr=4396430306

人間・高橋大輔のアスリートとしてのドラマを、
本人の肉声で綴ったエッセイとオフショット写真でお届けする、
初のパーソナルブック!

This is the first personal book written by Daisuke Takahashi. It's about his dramatic athlete life with his essays in his voice and unofficial pictures.
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:38 am

Thank you for the information, Leode!
It's amazing that Daisuke's own book will be published Shocked
So it will be all about his personal life? I'm so glad that I could know more about him, especially his private and in-depth thoughts.
In the post-EX interview, Daisuke said it was a good thing for him to get injured last season, through which he experienced something different and valuable. I think he probably wrote most of the book in hospital when he was confined to bed. Crying or Very sad
In spite of the shipping fee, I'll definitely buy those prohibitive stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 am

Japan needs to stop releasing so much figure skating-related merchandise, importing them makes my wallet very sad. Razz

This book is is called Daisuke's "personal book", but it won't necessarily be about his personal life... I think it's more likely to focus on his skating, though of course he may talk about his personal life as well. Looking at the description, it's not entirely clear whether Daisuke himself wrote it -- he's listed as the author on Amazon, but the description makes it sound like perhaps he was interviewed and someone wrote down what he said in essay form. A lot of his long interviews in magazines are like that, so it could be the same way in this book. Besides, with how busy Daisuke has been I can't imagine him having the time to write a book. Maybe I'm wrong though, and in that case I'll look forward to reading Daisuke's own essays. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm

You're welcome, dilemma!! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_biggrin

dilemma wrote:
In the post-EX interview, Daisuke said it was a good thing for him to get injured last season, through which he experienced something different and valuable.
The positive thinking is his key to success. I think it's about his skating life, not his private one.

Calliope wrote:
Japan needs to stop releasing so much figure skating-related merchandise, importing them makes my wallet very sad. Razz
I agree with you. But I bought so many books for a few his pics and articles, so this one will save the money for me. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_biggrin
I finally realized that his performances tells us more practical information than I read the books. Sometimes, they are helping to know his practices, thoughts and conditions. Just seeing is believing. But I already reserved to buy it! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:21 am

The book's cover is on Amazon now: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4396430302/

I don't think he's ever worn that costume before... I wonder if it's yet another costume for Eye? Razz
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Thanks, Calliope! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_biggrin
That's nice pic!! It looks like the dragon on his chest.
He wrote the title "Be Soul" by his handwriting.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Leode wrote:
He wrote the title "Be Soul" by his handwriting.
Ehm... I've been wondering: is the title supposed to mean anything?!
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 am

MissC wrote:

Ehm... I've been wondering: is the title supposed to mean anything?!
I think it means that Daisuke skates the music with his soul and then makes all the programs his soul!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

It is on discount now on Amazon.jp - ¥ 2,953. Too bad I already pre-ordered it from CDJapan - but I do get a poster from them, so it might be worth it. Smile

Does anyone who speaks Japanese know if the DVD documentary will end at Finlandia - no footage after that? I kind of wish they had waited until after the Olympics to release this DVD, but then again, that might be an entirely different documentary and more money. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 pm

More info on the DVD has been released!

Here's the chapter menu:

●First Contact
●Chapter 1/2008.2.25~
 World Record (4CC)
●Charity Exhibition in Kurashiki
●Friends on Ice 2008
●Chapter 2/2008.7.18~
 Making a new program
●Dinner time
●Practicing the choreography of "La Strada"
●Chapter 3/2008.10.28~
Accident
●Friends on Ice 2009
●Chapter 4/2009.10.8~
Departure
●Finlandia Trophy, Day 2

These performances will be on the DVD:

●Swan Lake
(2008.3.31 Charity Exhibition in Kurashiki)
●Phantom of the Opera
(2008.7.5 Friends on Ice 2008)
●Eye
(2008.7.5 Friends on Ice 2008)
●Luv Letter
(2009.8.23 Friends on Ice 2009)
●Eye
(2009.10.9 Finlandia Trophy)
●La Strada
(2009.10.10 Finlandia Trophy)

The DVD comes out in a week! Hopefully someone who gets it can give us their impressions! Smile (Not to mention that "be SOUL" comes out today -- I'd love to hear someone's thoughts about that too, as I won't be getting my copy for another few weeks.)

You can also listen to samples of the CD here. Unfortunately, the music isn't actually the music Daisuke used in his programs, it's remixes or something. Neutral
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Man do I want that DVD....
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks for the info, Calliope!

Calliope wrote:
You can also listen to samples of the CD here. Unfortunately, the music isn't actually the music Daisuke used in his programs, it's remixes or something. Neutral
Urgrmpfffff... why couldn't they use the versions that Daisuke chose?!
The "new" version of La Strada doesn't sound very good... No

But... but... but... there's Aranjuez!! Wheeeee!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Thank you, Calliope!!
You can see the trailer of the DVD here. It's Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_redface Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Herz Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_cheers .
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3711824#movie

Quote :
●Dinner time
Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Drunken_smilie Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Drunken_smilie Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_razz
Calliope wrote:

You can also listen to samples of the CD here. Unfortunately, the music isn't actually the music Daisuke used in his programs, it's remixes or something. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_neutral
Yeah, a bit sad.Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next