Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!

Go down 
+16
nipponophile
Danke
sanseki
Sabse
hsuhs
anorithil
dilemma
Leode
Genki
swandie
alekzu
Roko
MissC
Artemis
Calliope
miyu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anorithil
1A
1A
anorithil

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks so much for the info!

Will replace the CD order with the DVD. Really in time!!

And anybody has anything to share about the book? It's a collection of interviews or something he wrote himself?

Last edited by anorithil on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:50 am

Hi Calliope:

Thanks a lot for info. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I can not see them in US so I gave up this time.

If somebody saw it, please provide a review for it.
What about "Ocean Wave"?

I really want to see it.

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 180933
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks for pointing out the trailer, miyu! It looks awesome, I really want to see the DVD now!

Here's another clip with scenes from the DVD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-rKgiJg1M

The weird dance around 0:45 is hilarious! Razz And it's so funny that the fire alarm went off while he was cooking curry, somehow it just seems like something that would happen to him!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi guys! Very Happy I bought these two books. I'm going to tell you my impression.

be Soul
Vancouver Olympic Figure Skating Japanese Men Team. The strongest boys. Daisuke Takahashi, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka

Both books are nice. If you want to know which one I like more, it's "be Soul" !! cheers
They are worth to buy if you are a Dai-chan's fan and can read Japanese. I don't know it's the same for the people who can't read Japanese.... Neutral But those books include a lot of good pictures of him, so it might be good to buy, even though you can't read it.

"be Soul" is a kind of book which makes you feel as if he was talking to you about what he was thinking of on various things, with his honest words as always. I love you He picks topics (34 topics) rather randomly from his figure skating career to his private character. You can see what the 23yo boy is thinking. Very Happy

For example, he describes him as "herbivorous heavy men". Do you know in Japan "herbivorous men" is in the boom currently? (herbivorous men are the men who aren't so aggressive, rather passive and very gentle.) He thinks he is a "herbivorous man" but at the same time he is possessive. Laughing Laughing He also says he is a kind of "面倒くさい男". (Please help! I don't know the proper words for this!) albino
He also talks about Goteborg World Championships.(actually more than the injury. Shocked ) He calls it "Sweden Shock". I found the words "Sweden Shock" several times in the book. The WC was a really sour experience for him. Sad Sad

The other book "Vancouver Olympic Figure Skating Japanese Men Team" introduces his long interviews about "La Strada", quad and the olympics. Very Happy

In the both book, he says he can't skate well with the music he doesn't like much. 2007-8's FP music "Romeo & Juliet" wasn't his taste so he got tired of skating with it as the seaon went on. Now he didn't even want to listen it. Shocked

But luckily, according to "Vancouver Olympic Figure Skating Japanese Men Team", it seems he likes "La Strada" very much. He says he enjoys skating to "La Strada". His tension is lifted with the music and he feels as if he never got tired during practice.
He was pleased when he found the judges who he gave a flower during the cist smiled back to him in SC and JNC. Usually he decides who he is going to give a flower before he starts to skate and he is a bit worried if the judge who sit at a good palce to give it is a man. Razz Razz
Unfortunately, so far he couldn't show even 50% of what he already did in practice. He says it will be a much greater program when he can deliver what he does in practice.

Thank you very much for reading and sorry for my poor English... drunken

BTW, do you know Nikolai Morozov's book is going to be released tomorrow? I'm wondering whether I should buy it or not!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (a bit scary, isn't it?? What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks so much for your impressions, miyu!! Very Happy

I ordered be SOUL with the DVD, so I won't be getting it until after the DVD comes out. I debated whether or not to buy the other book as well, and I almost did, but then decided to be cheap and leave it out. Now I feel like I do want to get it again to read Daisuke's interview... bounce But I'm so tired of Hirono Aoshima's writing! Every single figure skating book/magazine I've bought was written by her, and her articles are all over the internet too. I wish I was in Japan so I could just "tachiyomi" it and leave it at that. rabbit

miyu wrote:
For example, he describes him as "herbivorous heavy men". Do you know in Japan "herbivorous men" is in the boom currently? (herbivorous men are the men who aren't so aggressive, rather passive and very gentle.) He thinks he is a "herbivorous man" but at the same time he is possessive. Laughing Laughing He also says he is a kind of "面倒くさい男". (Please help! I don't know the proper words for this!)

"Herbivorous men" = 草食男子, right? I keep reading articles blaming them for Japan's declining birthrate or something. Laughing I'm not surprised that Daisuke would describe himself that way though, he seems to fit the description. And I think 面倒くさい男 would be like "troublesome/bothersome man"? Why does he think he's troublesome? Razz

miyu wrote:
In the both book, he says he can't skate well with the music he doesn't like much. 2007-8's FP music "Romeo & Juliet" wasn't his taste so he got tired of skating with it as the seaon went on. Now he didn't even want to listen it. Shocked

I heard before that he wanted to skate to Prokofiev's version of R&J and was shocked when Morozov made him skate to the Tchaikovsky version, but I didn't know he disliked it that much. Neutral (I guess that's why it's not included on his "Favorite Music" CD...) Well, I guess I feel less bad about disliking the program now, because he clearly didn't like it either!

I'm really glad to hear that he loves "La Strada", though. I love it too; I can listen to it on repeat 1243495 times and never get sick of it. Smile

miyu wrote:
BTW, do you know Nikolai Morozov's book is going to be released tomorrow? I'm wondering whether I should buy it or not!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes (a bit scary, isn't it?? What a Face )

I'm curious as to what it says, but I definitely wouldn't buy it. I'm hoping he doesn't say anything controversial regarding Daisuke and their split, but you never know. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Thank you for your impression, miyu. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Welcome to DTFF, anorithil and crazzycat! Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_flower

Calliope wrote:

miyu wrote:
In the both book, he says he can't skate well with the music he doesn't like much. 2007-8's FP music "Romeo & Juliet" wasn't his taste so he got tired of skating with it as the season went on. Now he didn't even want to listen it. Shocked

I heard before that he wanted to skate to Prokofiev's version of R&J and was shocked when Morozov made him skate to the Tchaikovsky version, but I didn't know he disliked it that much. Neutral (I guess that's why it's not included on his "Favorite Music" CD...) Well, I guess I feel less bad about disliking the program now, because he clearly didn't like it either!
I was really shocked to hear about this. Because I really love Tchaikovsky version and his free performance. However, I know he was doing the best all the time for this free program, whatever the reason is.
I'm really glad to hear that he loves "La Strada", too. I love his straight line steps. It's really moved me when I saw his performance at Nationals.Smile

BTW, I'm waiting for his video, not received yet from Amazon. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_sad

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Welcome to DTFF, anorithil and crazzycat! flower flower

Calliope wrote:
And I think 面倒くさい男 would be like "troublesome/bothersome man"? Why does he think he's troublesome?
Do you get your book already? It might be too late to answer your question but anyway let's try!

"I don't always want to go out with my girlfriend. But I always want to keep in touch with her. When I don't receive an email/mobile email from her just for a short time, I easily worry. So we tend to quarrel while we are separate and almost always I start. I'm a quite bothersome and wimpy man.
For example, if she makes a plan with her friends, not me, on a day-off, I don't like it. With your frined? Won't you see me? You better ask me in advance, don't you? It's OK if I'm not off but if both of us are off, we will meet, won't we? I always put my girlfriend first.
Such a heavy man (重い男), so bothersome in today's world.", he said in the chapter 'Herbivorous heavy man'.

Yes, very bothersome!!! Laughing Laughing Dai-chan, you should change it!! Razz

Calliope wrote:
I'm curious as to what it says, but I definitely wouldn't buy it. I'm hoping he doesn't say anything controversial regarding Daisuke and their split, but you never know.
I boutght Nikolai's book. (I couldn't stop my curiosity... tongue ) And I found it was an interesting book.
Yes, he doesn't say anything controversial regarding Daisuke and their split. The chapter of Dai-chan starts with "Teaching Daisuke Takahashi was what a joyful and exciting experience." and ends with "Daisuke told the media 'Morozov gave me confidence. I thank him.' I(Nikolai) want to say to him 'it's me who is thankful for the three years I spent time with him.' " Are you relieved to hear this? Razz Razz

Actually it isn't kind of a sensational book. I don't know if it's all true (For instance, Nikolai said he corrected Dai-chan's way to jump 3A in the first season they worked together. True?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) and, of course, just one aspect of view from Nikolai. But there are a lot of episode relating to his actual coaching experience with Miki and Dai-chan. Very Happy And the story of his coaching method is interesting as well.

Both Dai-chan and Nikolai said the same thing in their own books. Dai-chan is a type of athlete who tends to think too much. (And they think it was one of the reasons why he failed in Sweden. Sad ) So Nikolai used to try to change his mood before competitions by using tricks in order that Dai-chan didn't concentrate too much.

Leode wrote:
BTW, I'm waiting for his video, not received yet from Amazon.
I got it last week! Very Happy Very Happy But I was so busy that I could watch it only once so far. Embarassed Let's talk about it when everyone's copy arrives.

peace1

Last edited by miyu on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

miyu wrote:
I boutght Nikolai's book. (I couldn't stop my curiosity... tongue ) And I found it was an interesting book.
Yes, he doesn't say anything controversial regarding Daisuke and their split. The chapter of Dai-chan starts with "Teaching Daisuke Takahashi was what a pleasing and exciting experience." and ends with "Daisuke told the media 'Morozov gave me confidence. I thank him.' I want to say to him 'it's me who is thankful for the three years when I spent time with him.' " Are you relieved to hear this? Razz Razz

Thank you for telling, miyu flower

I certainly am relieved to learn Nikolai says those nice words about Daisuke, in his book. Daisuke is a talented, hard working, modest kid. He deserves praising.

Nikolai should go read figure skating boards sometime. Just to see what ppl think about figure skaters and their coaches. Just to get an idea, for reality check's sake.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 pm

You are welcome, hsuhs.Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_wink

It seems Nikolai tries to behave like an adult in this book.Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Or he is an adult when he doesn't get drunk.Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_lol

Actually he blames Dai-chan's agent for their split again but it's not a harsh way. He also says why Dai-chan lost in 07 GPF is a kind of politics.Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Fresse
Anyway by reading this book, I learn Nikolai really loved Dai-chan and dedicated himself to coach his pupils including Dai-chan. Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

hsuhs wrote:
Daisuke is a talented, hard working, modest kid. He deserves praising.
Oh, absolutely yes!!Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_cool

hsuhs wrote:
Nikolai should go read figure skating boards
sometime. Just to see what ppl think about figure skaters and their
coaches. Just to get an idea, for reality check's sake.
Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 am

miyu wrote:
Do you get your book already? It might be too late to answer your question but anyway let's try!

No, I haven't gotten anything yet! Sad My order got messed up, so I had to cancel and reorder. Hopefully it should come by the end of the week, though!

Thanks for translating that section -- he definitely does sound very bothersome; what kind of girl can take that kind of behavior continually? Razz

Also, thanks for the comments on Morozov's book! I'm glad to hear that he didn't say anything controversial. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 am

I finally got my package a few days ago! I was so excited I watched the DVD and read the book in one day. Smile

First of all, the DVD: It was really well-done! There were so many funny parts! My favorite was when he was cooking and dropped the ginger down the garbage disposal, it was so much epic fail! Razz The parts with him making the programs with Pasquale were really great too. "Ocean Waves" looked really nice, I wonder if we'll ever be able to see it someday?

The bonus chapter, which showed Daisuke watching his LP from Finlandia on YouTube, was hilarious! Laughing He kept saying, "My head looks big" and "I look fat, I hope I don't look that fat in real life" and "My legs are too short." But then he also said that his knee began to hurt during the second half of the program, and it was hard to keep skating... Neutral I really hope his knee isn't giving him pain anymore!

I liked "be SOUL" even more than the DVD, though. I've always loved reading his interviews, so this book was really enjoyable to read.

He talked a lot about the idea of fate: he thinks that getting injured was fate, since it allowed him to take a break when he was almost burnt out and rediscovered his love for skating as a result. He thinks that getting 4th place at 2008 Worlds might have been fate as well, since if he was 3rd he probably wouldn't have left Morozov, even though he felt like he might need a change since things between them weren't going as well anymore. But placing fourth allowed him to take the chance to make that change.

He also talked a lot about wanting to give his ideal performance. The only performance that's matched up to his ideal so far was his Phantom of the Opera LP at 2006 Nationals in Nagoya. He wants to give that kind of performance at the Olympics, so that he thinks he's done everything to the absolute best of his ability. That's the most important thing to him, even more than winning the gold medal.

The last chapter of the book, entitled "La Strada", was really touching... He talks about how he thinks it was fate for him to skate to "La Strada" during the Olympic season as well, since at the beginning of the 08-09 season Utako said to him, "It's too bad we didn't use this for the Olympic season," but then it actually ended up happening. He says, "It's embarassing to reflect on my 'road' with the song's name, but I think my skating road has been very smooth. I don't feel like I've been desparately trying to climb up a steep mountain. Rather, it's like a nice road was prepared for me, and if there was a river, a boat was there for me, and sometimes I was helped by people, so it doesn't feel like I've had any hardships that actually felt like hardships."

I'm really glad this book came out before the Olympics; it was a great insight into his thoughts. I really hope he can give his ideal performance next week and be satisfied. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

I received my copy of the DVD a few days ago. And I have to say I really like the documentary. I have not had time to watch all of it. I couldn't stop laughing when Daisuke was cooking curry and the fire alarm went off. It was hilarious! Laughing I loved the parts with Camerlengo - it was interesting to see the making of the programs.

I do have to say I am very disappointed with the quality of the skating performances though. Especially the ones from Friends on Ice - they are horribly interlaced and of very low quality. I have those performances in HD so it doesn't really matter to me, but still....they are so bad I wonder if there is something wrong with my copy.

Oh, and the poster is stunning. Razz
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Thank you so much for the information and comments of Dai's products, miyu, Calliope and Artemis. Very Happy
I'm still hesitating if I'm going to buy them or not. My friend plans to go to Japan next month. I'd like her to buy the book and DVD for me. But I'm not sure where she could find them. Guys from Japan, please, could you tell me where they are available in Tokyo? Is the book available in every bookstore and DVD in any CD store? Rolling Eyes
BTW, Artemis, could you please tell me what the poster is like? Which costume does he wear? Razz
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

dilemma wrote:

BTW, Artemis, could you please tell me what the poster is like? Which costume does he wear? Razz
The poster came with the limited first edition, so you have to make sure you get that one (if they're still available) - it is the same picture as the one on the DVD (La Strada Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sabse
1A
1A
Sabse

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Ohh i really wanna watch the private life videos so badly! I love those kind of vids! Surprised
Back to top Go down
sanseki
1A
1A

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Today I finally received my package too. I like the DVD, it's really well done Smile. At most I loved the part with Camerlengo. I want to see "Ocean Wave". It looks so nice with beautiful and interesting movements. Will we ever have a chance to see it? Rolling Eyes And the part where Daisuke is cooking is droll. I couldn't stop laughing. Very Happy
It looks that there are many young skaters in Detroit with Daisuke' autograph on their skating boots Very Happy
And the part where Daisuke is cooking is droll. I couldn't stop laughing. Very Happy

My Japanese is not so good yet, so I suppose I will need one week to read "be Soul" Very Happy I like the pictures, they are very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks to Daisuke's outstanding performance at the Olympics, sales of his CD and DVD have shot through the roof!

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20100220-OHT1T00009.htm

The initial printing of the CD was 5000 copies, and the DVD 6000, but since the 17th, orders have multiplied by 20 times! Pony Canyon, the distributor of the CD/DVD, has received incessant phone calls asking about them.

I remember four years ago, at the beginning of the 2005-2006 season, Daisuke said that he wanted to be a famous skater that everyone in Japan knows. Surely he has achieved the goal now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Daisuke is releasing another book! Shocked

It's called "200days", and is an official photobook that covers the past season. But it also says he talks about stuff like his thoughts on the quad, his rivals, the Olympics, and etc. in it. According to the publisher's website, it'll be released on 4/28.

I wonder if this means we should expect a second DVD sometime soon too? Laughing

Last edited by Calliope on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 pm

oh gosh... Laughing
but if it's just about this season, I definitely need it... *sigh* Wink
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:43 am

Calliope wrote:

It's called "200days", and is an official photobook that covers the past season. But it also says he talks about stuff like his thoughts on the quad, his rivals, the Olympics, and etc. in it. According to the publisher's website, it'll be released on 4/28.[
Thank you so much for the news. Need to preorder it now. Very Happy
Quote :

I wonder if this means we should expect a second DVD sometime soon too? Laughing
I hope so!!! This season has rocked!! cheers
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Calliope wrote:
Daisuke is releasing another book!
Thanks, Calliope. Very Happy I made a resevation immediately!!! Cool Cool
"Be Soul" is a really nice book. I've already read it about 5 times. I think it would be a nice off-seaon activity to translate some parts of it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Danke
1A
1A
Danke

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Calliope wrote:

It's called "200days", and is an official photobook that covers the past season. But it also says he talks about stuff like his thoughts on the quad, his rivals, the Olympics, and etc. in it. According to the publisher's website, it'll be released on 4/28.

official photobook???????????
OH!!!!!!!! I'm really waiting for the photobook!!!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/myloverjwjy
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

miyu wrote:
"Be Soul" is a really nice book. I've already read it about 5 times. I think it would be a nice off-seaon activity to translate some parts of it. What a Face

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too! Smile Maybe when all the news rush dies down or something?

There's a page on Amazon for 200days now.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 am

Amazon has the cover for 200days up! It's so different from Be Soul's cover. Razz (What's with the wrong title on Amazon's page though? Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Last edited by dilemma on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!   Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's DVD & CD are going to be on sale!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next