Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke   Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:17 pm

According to Asahi Newspaper of Oct. 8th, 2009, the article is featuring the special interview with Daisuke and Mao Asada together.

Having a stimulation each other, aiming for the top!

On Oct. 3rd, 2009, Mao Asada showed his new long program at Japan Open and Daisuke Takahashi also performed his new short program at COI on that night.

Mao: It’s very good opportunity to show my free program to judges and audience before starting a new season, especially 2 times 3A at Japan Open. I missed some jumps, but if I practice to skate more and more, it’s getting better. I think it’s very important factor to jump first 3A. Since it’s been a while until beginning of competition, I had to emphasize my preparation for competitions. I reflected that the warming up time was very short and I eat too much....
Daisuke: I have a confidence with my performance after I showed it to audience at COI , too. It’s good to know that I can jump 3A which was cased by my injury. However, my steps were not completed actually. I need more stamina and improvements for the components of technical part. I think it’s not smoothing to skate at this point. I need to practice and experience to perform in front of judges and audience. So, it's good timing to compete in Filandia Trophy at the beginning of this season.

Mao and Daisuke was practicing together at Chukyo University Ice Area at beginning of Aug. 2009. Usually, Daisuke is practicing at Kansai University Ice Area, but this time he came to practice skating at Mao’s link.

Mao: It’s been a while I met you. Dai-chan, your performance was great!! I was very impressed and I was motivated by your great performance. Whenever I was skating, I was not relaxed myself. But when I saw Dai-chan skating, he was so relaxed and he made his program to distinguish the parts of so powerful and beautiful emphatically. I really envy his way!!
Daisuke: No, Mao was more great than me. She’s practicing her programs very seriously. Since I’ve never seen her for a year, she made her skating more dynamic. At that time, it’s my first time to see her program, I was surprised that she showed me more difficult steps than before. And I noticed that she became an adult young lady.

-to be continued Part II-

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke   Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank you very much, Leode!! Very Happy Very Happy Please continue.

They are great! (and refreshingly cute!! I love you )
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke   Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Thank you, miyu. Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke Icon_biggrin
I tried to translate, but I found the translation of this interview at Mao Asada Fan Forum. It's really nice forum!! Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke Icon_biggrin
Please go to see this article and you can see Daisuke and Mao's nice pics there from the newspaper.

Mao Asada Fan Forum
http://maoasada.logu2.com/forum.htm

Mao & Daisuke interview!!
http://maoasada.logu2.com/mao-chat-f5/mao-daisuke-interview-t515.htm#9616

Go Mao!! Go Daisuke!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke   Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a stimulation each other Mao and Daisuke
Page 1 of 1