Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China

Go down 
+8
swandie
alekzu
glorydave
Leode
Yshion
Euphoria
hsuhs
miki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China   Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 pm

OH NO! This is truly devastating news! I was soooo looking forward to seeing him at COC. Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad

I pray his injury is not serious and that he can come back to NHK.

Get well, Daisuke! All the best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China   Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Happy Birthday to you, MissC! Very Happy

Oh, I couldn't sleep last night and I didn't know what I did at work today....I have to calm down myself. Crying or Very sad

After split with Morozov, Daisuke has two free skating programs and it seemed that he always practiced so hard badly. I hope he emerges from his ordeal with dignity.
Take a rest for a while and get well soon, Daisuke.

And thank you so much for your warm posts, DTFF members. Your posts save me and I'm always glad to be here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
na1129
1A
1A

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China   Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Happy Birthday to you, MissC!
Though today is almost over... Very Happy sorry....

I'm so sad he can't make the competition in COC....
I expected him to come Grand Prix Final in Korea Crying or Very sad

I'm soooooo depressed....Even though I have a important exam (that decide which university I will be able to go) next week, I can't concentrate....
It's a series of crying session Crying or Very sad
We were going to wait watching his short program until Friday, now we have to wait his complete check result.....

All I hope is daisuke's fastest cure and good health!

Sorry for bad English!
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China   Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Thank you for your wishes, everybody. I had a lovely day... until I checked my e-mails and a friend told me about Dai's injury. Definitely not the kind of gift I wanted.

I guess it will be a relief for him (and everybody) to know what he has exactly. Then he can plan what to do next. I'm sure there are some excellent doctors in Japan who can treat his injury. All I hope is that he takes enough time off to let it heal properly. Skaters' knees are so fragile...

In the meantime, let's all be positive and send lots of good vibes to Dai-chan! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China   Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke withdrew from Cup of China
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2