Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.

Go down 
+2
UMgal
Leode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:17 pm

Daisuke is going to be a graduate student of Kansai University from April, 2008. And he will be majoring in Literature Research.
For getting for the gold medal of Vancouver Olympics 2010, Daisuke is going to practice at Kansai Skating Club and Hackensack in NJ as the same with Utako Nagamitu and Nikolai Morozov after he becomes a graduate student.

フィギュアスケートのグランプリ(GP)ファイナル男子2位の高橋大輔(21)=関大文学部4年=が、来春から関大大学院文学研究科に進学することが17日、分かった。
高橋は、2010年バンクーバー冬季五輪で金メダルを目指し、今後も関大を練習の拠点として共同生活を続ける長光歌子コーチに師事。振り付けを担当する
ニコライ・モロゾフ・コーチが指導する米国と行き来して強化を続けるという。(12/17付スポーツ報知より)

高橋大輔、関大大学院に進学へ
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20071217-OHT1T00164.htm

Congrats, Daisuke!! cheers

UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:40 pm

Thanks for the new information Leode! Very Happy I'm really glad to know that since Daisuke is not leaving his school (for another 2 or so years is that correct Leode?) he will at least continue to have a sponsor for figure skating. Hmm, what exactly is "Literature Research?" Sounds kind of hard. Ha ha ha.

Note: By the way, will Daisuke be the first solo skater to compete on the amateur level while going to graduate school?
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:52 am

Thanks Leode!
I'm always been curious to know something about Daisuke's studies...
It has to be hard for him attending university and skating at the same time...

Congratulations Daisuke! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:23 am

"Note: By the way, will Daisuke be the first solo skater to compete on the amateur level while going to graduate school?"

Alban Preaubert is also a student in commercial affairs at university
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 5:24 am

Thanks for the news, Leode! Daisuke seems to do such a good job of balancing skating with undergrad. It's good that he will continue his education.

UMgal wrote:
Hmm, what exactly is "Literature Research?" Sounds kind of hard. Ha ha ha.

Note: By the way, will Daisuke be the first solo skater to compete on the amateur level while going to graduate school?

Interesting choice. Doesn't sound very hard to me...but then again I'm studying medical laboratory science (2 years left and it's just starting get difficult) so my perception of hard may be different...

I remember hearing that Yukari Nakano is finishing up a graduate degree.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 am

Conglatulations Dai-chan! Very Happy Very Happy

swandie wrote:
Yukari is also going to enter the graduate school of Waseda Univ. next spring.
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:23 am

miyu wrote:
Conglatulations Dai-chan! Very Happy Very Happy

swandie wrote:
Yukari is also going to enter the graduate school of Waseda Univ. next spring.

Oh, you're right! I got mixed up. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:39 pm

Thanks for the information everybody! Good for Alban and Yukari for having the ambition to both continue with their higher education as well as their skating at the same time!

Quote :
Interesting choice. Doesn't sound very hard to me...but then again I'm studying medical laboratory science (2 years left and it's just starting get difficult) so my perception of hard may be different...

Wow swandie, you are really incredible for studying medical laboratory science!! Shocked I'm very impressed! Exclamation Daisuke's major is definitely not as hard as yours hands down. Ha ha ha. I just get grossed out when I hear the words "literature" and "research" together because it reminds me of some bad/difficult memories from high school in these areas. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.   Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008. Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke is going to be a graduate student on April, 2008.
Page 1 of 1