Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:57 pm

Pattina wrote:
Unfortunately when I try to open, I only get an advertising page
Oh I'm so sorry! Apparently the URL shortener was to blame. I replaced it above, and here again

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Thank you sonabilis cheers Wonderful photos, wonderful smiles drunken drunken

Full video of Kana/Dai interview for FSTV

Thanks to our dear Twind I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 2 tweets

Kana/Dai interview with English subtitles

An enthusiastic commentary. As I'm not English native speaking, I cannot say I understand all he says, but for sure I understand this guy loves Dai's skating so much, like all of us I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Need more Daisuke Takahashi in your life?

Akkii san on Twitter created a 2 minutes video with various backstage moments (I guess from NHK TV)

Kana/Dai NHK Trophy 2020

Have a nice Daiday, stay safe and healthy flower

Shyla and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Today, Dai&Kana participated in the opening ceremony of a new ice rink in Chiba.

(DeepL translation)
»After participating in the ribbon-cutting ceremony prior to the opening of the facility (on 13th), they showed their practice to the press for the first time outside of the competition period.
Dressed in black training wear, they carefully checked detailed movements of lifts, twizzles, and fin steps. During the song practice, they skated the RD song "Mask" and the FD song "La Bayadere" together."«
»There were times when Takahashi alone performed, and Muramoto watched and instructed him like a teacher. With smiles and serious expressions on their faces, the practice got intense and lasted more than an hour.«

Second article with short interview

»--About having a new rink like this

Takahashi: Figure skating used to be a women's sport. But the number of people who want to skate has been increasing, but the number of rinks has been decreasing. But recently, more rinks are being built, and I'm really grateful for the environment. The rink meets international standards, so it's possible for professional skaters to use it. If more and more facilities like this are built, I think there will be more good skaters.

--Does your coach plan to visit Japan before the All-Japan Championships (24-27, Nagano)?

Muramoto: We are expecting Coach Oleg to visit us. But it's not certain.

Takahashi: We have no choice but to do it (even without a coach). We can do it remotely now.

Muramoto: We take videos and watch them together. If we don't watch it, we won't know what we need to correct. Then, as much as possible, we send them to the other side (the coaches in Florida) every day. Then they call me and give me a lot of guidance.

Takahashi: After skating for an hour or so, they would say, "No! (laughs)«

Last but not least: Photos sunny

EDT: Short video

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Thank you sonabilis, such a nice treat to wake up to! Gorgeous photos! I love you I love you I love you

Fingers crossed that their coach can come to Nationals.

sonabilis likes this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:19 am

There is a flood of articles and many more photos about the ice rink opening in Chiba. And look, Shyla, who else was there at Kanadai's open practice session Smile
You guessed right, he's helping them.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 11:54 am

Thank you sonabilis for the updates. Yesterday was a very busy working day at the pc so when I stopped a strong headache prevented me from usual evening web-surfing. Therefore now I'm in Dai-Heaven  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  

Yes, there is a flood of articles and pics. We can finally fill our eyes and hearts I love you I love you I love you

2 more videos

NewsWatch 9 - uploaded on YT

20201210 Open Practice at Ice Park Funabashi - bilingual

Via twitter

Mezamashi TV

Sponichi photo

English translation of Sponichi article thanks to Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi K7D1

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 am

Still a lot of KanaDai stuff from the open practice

This fan created a video collecting various tv news

2020 12 10 KanaDai

Dai and Kana authographs at the rink

Source  https://twitter.com/mfice_official/status/1337195852834619392

The Twitter account KanaDai News & Translation provides us with some bits taken from tv news or press articles

I still need time

There is still methods...

Kana says she has met..

Have a Daigorgeous week-end and stay safe and healthy I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:51 am

Kana/Dai on the cover of next issue of Quadruple Axel

NHK tv aired a tv special behind the scenes of NHK Trophy.

Kana/Dai interview

Bits in English thanks to KanaDai News & Translation on Twitter

It's precisely because

This is from the after-competition (I think) press conference with the other 2 couples

Daisuke Takahashi on switching to ice dance

Thanks to flapperbear san

Beautiful move, beautiful gaze

Article on Kaisers Club webpage with 2 pics from NHK Trophy.

All Japan National Championships - updated time schedule

GO KANA/DAI!!! GAMBATTE!!!

And to you all, have a nice Daiday and stay safe and healthy flower

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 5:01 am

Long article in NumberWeb about KanaDai's open practice on Dec. 10.
The author is Yoshie Noguchi, a sports journalist, and according to his profile he has experience with figure skating himself, so he really has insight into the subject.
He goes into details a lot, and also quotes larger parts of Kana's & Dai's statements from the subsequent interview.

Translation I

Translation II

Utako Nagamitsu sensei about Dai's first steps as an ice dancer.
She is really a wonderful person. It makes smile and is touching as well how sometimes motherly feelings come over her Smile

Translation

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:52 am

Thank you sonabilis for providing links and translations.

Noguchi san's article is rich in details; I bet noone among media people expected a real 90 minutes practice session  affraid  I love how Kana/Dai reacted to some critics with more and more efforts aiming to  "audience involving" performances at Nats, thus expressing their sport ethic and love for figure skating.

Utako sensei's words moved me with her tender love for Dai-chan. The "family things" about the food and her anxiety at the rink during the NHK Trophy are like precious gems  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

From Kujita Kori san, the gym trainer, posted few days ago

Kana/Dai working hard at gym

FujiTV will air a special about Kana and Dai on 25 12 2020 at 14:45 Japan time

Post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi with English translation and link to original FujiTV article

Stay safe and healthy!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:47 pm

We are getting so much content that I am in Kana/Dai-Heaven. Utako's words are so sweet, she truly
loves Dai you can hear it in her words and see it in her eyes. Dai's fans and Aunties understand her worry I know I was concerned at first when he switched to ID, not anymore after seeing him
at NHK. Dai really is one of kind.

Thanks Pattina and sonabilis for all of the updated goodies! I love you

PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:14 am

The ISU guidelines for RD in season 2021/22,  published on 3.Sept - don't know if it has been posted here yet?
Street Dance Rhythms!!  Nice  Very Happy - So they don't revive the waltz theme first intended for current season.
I didn't find the related tweet anymore, but it commented something like: this puts the ISU pretty at odds with their maxim that ice dance is nothing but ballroom dance on skates  Laughing

Seems there was a short newsclip today on S-Park with a few seconds of KanaDai, and also "Team KoKo".
Nice to watch
In slow motion
A few more seconds
Smiiiiiile

"SkyCourt presents Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi's 2021 First Skating Special!"
Sadly only available on pay TV channel Eplus  Sad
They have an exciting idea: Kana gets a bodycam, and the audience is promised an "ice dance experience from Kana's perspective."  Cool
Also "talk corner" (of course), and announcement of a new K/D logo.
Supposed to be a long show, 90 min at least. Hopefully, we'll at least get to see some bits and pieces of it.

Deracinated Flower was inspired once more

Stay healthy and have a wonderful Dai-week sunny

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:44 am

Thanks, sonabilis. I'm in Dai-Heaven I love you I love you I love you I love you

sonabilis wrote:
SkyCourt presents Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi's 2021 First Skating Special!"

Here is the presentation video

Kana/Dai invite you for their first skate of the year on January 11!

The lovely "Puppy pose"

English translation by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi of a Chinese press article reporting comments by fellow Ice Dancer Tim Koleko.

JNats are really round the corner  bounce  bounce  bounce Official training will start in a couple of days so I hope we'll have tv news and press releases about official practice.

Entry/results page in English

I'm not sure, but I remember reading that FujiTV will not air Ice Dance live on terrestrial channel, but only on their pay-channel. I hope we'll have some videos somehow.

Stay safe and healthy. And send good vibration to Kana/Dai  I love you  I love you  I love you

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Oh yes Pattina, the puppy pose Laughing Just Dai, once again. Fans did some pic juxtapositions --- "championships of style switching", someone commented:
----1 --- 2 ---

Pattina wrote:
I remember reading that FujiTV will not air Ice Dance live on terrestrial channel, but only on their pay-channel.
So it is.
Current FujiTV schedule -
screenshot of translated page :
(click on the text to open/close)
On Sunday 27th the schedule is similar. Neutral

Something nice and instructive: Finnstep with Anna and Luca
I discovered this channel only yesterday, highly recommended for all skating lovers! This guy was an active skater himself, he films on skates with a specially adapted steadicam, and of course an expert eye. The results are spectacular.
I wish one day also K/D's performances would be filmed like this.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:42 am

Really interesting video by Oneiceperspectives. And of course I'm happy he choose Italian dancers Anna & Luca (I miss them so much). Video is in super slow motion, nevertheless  it's hard to keep eyes on blades and catch all the small details.  Really hard dance pattern for the debut of our lovely boy.

Kana-chan has updated her IG  cheers  

“Hey! everybody let’s have some fun, let the good time roll”

For your information: JSF has announced that in the past days all Nats competitors have been tested for Covid 19 and all resulted negative.

Source: https://twitter.com/kokomadekokomo/status/1341295776073281537

This is really nice  I love you  I love you  I love you

Lovely bears

EDIT: KanaDai News & Translation has translated some quotes from a new Sportivaweb article

Daisuke Takahashi: I want to know more about ice dance.

Stay safe and healthy!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Here we go!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

From today's RD practice: Dai has changed his outfit (I  I love you both) and the article reports Kana has changed the final pose, too.

Pic n. 1

Pic n. 2

Tweet by KanaDai News & Translation with link to the original source (Daily.co.jp)

One more pic      Source   https://twitter.com/aflosport/status/1341971609465196544

Comparison between the initial pose at NHK and Nats

Tweet by Tim Koleto with the 5 Ice Dance couples competiting at Nats

Stay safe and healthy. And Merry Christmas to you all!!!

KANA-DAI GAMBATTE!!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Wow these pics! They both seem to be in great spirits  drunken  drunken  drunken

(Btw pleased to see Shoma in the pic series. He seems composed and confident. Suits him very well!)

Tokyo Sports article with some excerpts from press conference after official practice. Dai explains why he changed the costume.

Translation:

Btw good that all competitors are tested C-negative! The Russian Championships, by contrast, will have to take place without many of the top skaters bc there's a shocking COVID wave circulating among them  Shocked  pale

A few clips and gifs I found yesterday, before they get buried under the news avalanche. Footage must be some weeks old and partially were aired then, esp. the workout. The snack break clip was new to me.

Dai doing workout

Breakfast at work

Three clips from today's official practice. Looks good! (And Shoma too  Very Happy )

Well then, showtime is coming! Good vibes to Kana&Dai, Merry Christmas to you all!

EDT The draw has taken place, K/D skate as the fifth and last pair! If I'm not mistaken, Misato/Tim are right before them.

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:29 pm

A little longer videos. Holy moly, the air get on fire there .... looks very promising!

Video 1

Video 2

Back to top Go down
Dancergirl
2A
2A

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Hi Pattina, Shyla, Sonabilis and everyone that's reading but not posting.  Just stopping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and to thank you for continuing to post all the latest news.  Sending you extra big holiday hugs!

Shyla, PATTINA and sonabilis like this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 7:11 am

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!! santa

Merry Christmas to KanaDai and Best of Luck in the RD!!!!! peace1

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello everyone,

Kana & Dai seem to have used their morning off for a little trip with their coach Oleg Epstein: k.a.n.a.m.u.r.a IGStory

From the Fuji TV special a few short clips, thanks to the fans for posting!

Massimo Scali gives advice

First Basic Skating

How the heck do I get this woman in the air....

Statement from Dai, possibly some kind of closing words. And smiling  drunken  drunken
He said he's now making his debut as an ice dancer at the Nats at age 34 and wants to enjoy it. Not many people get to experience that, so he's confident in a sense.
--- What he said after that I can't get translated in a way that makes sense. Something about a natural monument.... Hopefully there are some helpful fans. Smile

EDT One more clip, in advanced stage, they are already practicing on both programs. The comments of the coaches! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 12:48 pm

Kana/Dai are in second place after RD, with a total score of 67.83 (TES 38.51 PCS 29.32) cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

JSF RD result in Japanese

Protocols

Still no keypoints for Dai in the Finn Step, but level 4 in twizzels. Pity only level 2 in Dai's partial step sequence

A bit of drama this morning during practice: they fell backward and Dai had all his weigh on Kana's knee, which was iced. But luckily it seems this has not affected their skating. I could watch in streaming and they were brilliant and sparkling.

EDIT - This is the Chinese channel broadcasting the event from FujiTV - the pay-channel not the terrestrial. Apologize because I did not post it earlier, but I discovered the news just when the competition started. So I think you can use it to watch the FD tomorrow

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:15 pm

flowerflowerAnd here it is!! flower flower

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Bravi!!! Congratulations to an impressive and pleasant Nats debut!!

As announced, they performed with "bite" and delivered a great show. What a treat!
Luckily I overslept the drama at practice, I would have died.
Brave, Kana, and admirable how they both handled it!
Very satisfactory rating as well  flower

Have a great day everyone, and fingers crossed that Kana's knee allows them to skate tomorrow  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 10:07 pm

I am so happy this morning. I did watch it live last night but I was so exhausted
when it was over I had to sleep. What a greatly improved performance, loved it!
I knew about the injury to Kana and she was limping a little coming off the ice, Bravo to her
for her determination to skate. I love you

Congrats to Shoma for winning the Silver medal, a couple of little mistakes
but over all well done for his first competition of the season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next