Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2020

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 am

Thanks Pattina for all the Dai content! Love the photos of Dai with the Kids especially the
how to fall ones. He really is so good with the young kids.

Great news about Sky Court as Kana/Dai's sponsor. I don't know where he will find the
time but you know Dai he is A type personality and I think he enjoyed his last D-color project.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:25 pm

As you always say, Pattina, "It's raining Dai, hallelujah!"  cheers  cheers  cheers
Thank you for reporting and providing links! Stuff for hours to read and to admire .... oooohwow  drunken

Dai's white rabbits are wonderful Very Happy  They are also smart rabbits, because having good sponsoring will certainly be very helpful for Kana and him in near future. Who knows, maybe we'll see some more like this before they go to Florida.

"Signature buildings" - or whatever it's called - is AFAIK a concept coming from North America. Maybe our American forists know it? I remember reading Jay-Z did something like this. I guess it's mostly a similiar thing as those celeb-named perfumes and fashion lines: the name-giving star often has little to do with the creation itself.
But in Dai's case, it looks like he really has commitment and talent for it.

Sanyo News from this morning
Essentially nothing new. But always nice to read:

"Above all, the unusual ability to dye the atmosphere of the venue in a "daisuke color" in an instant is a great weapon."
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 11:09 am

sonabilis wrote:
the name-giving star often has little to do with the creation itself.
But in Dai's case, it looks like he really has commitment and talent for it.

Quite agree!! It's not just a matter of putting your name on something. Dai has always shown his interest and talent in renovation and home furnishing.

I don't remember which newspaper, sorry, but it is reported that the previous building is now known as "Daisuke Tower" and it's a "touristic point of interest", for the great number of Dai fans who go to see it, I guess.  (And indeed, if I ever went to Japan it would be one of the places in the Dai-Tour I'd like to see Very Happy )

D-Color new post about new project

Short article of an Aflo photographer on The Phoenix at IE 2020

Aflo Sport - Daisuke Takahashi " The Phoenix"

English translation

One more video

Press Conference 13 01 2020 D-Color 2 presentation

As reported by media, a young "special" athlete attended also the Sky-Court skating lesson with Daisuke.  Her mom has posted some pics on IG with a thank you for Sky-Court's support and the chance to meet Dai-chan.

Dai and the little girl

Kiss&Cry magazine will issue a special edition for IE 2020  cheers  cheers

K&C tweet with pics

EDIT - Thank you post by Kaitlyn Weaver. Who is that young boy in the center? Really Dai looks so young and his eyes are sparkling with love and joy drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Kaitlyn/Andrew with Dai, Akiko, Kanako and Hiro
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 1:26 am

Burning air: Misha Ge on instagram, THE PHOENIX first 20 seconds with the dancing squad. The steps from 1st version are used, yes, looks great!

Video IE News Compilation
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am

20 seconds of fire!!!!! and positively YESS!!! the steps from original version are mind-blowing!!

Article about the Sky Court event: skating class and press conference. Nothing really new, but with wonderful and large pics of Dai at the conference and as coach with kids.
Love the positive and relaxed atmosphere between Dai and Kana, how they react to each other. Dai is looking at her with a sense of trust, although he keeps on saying that as a newby he is not at all confident in his own ice dancing skills.

Skating class. "D-color" project PR event

Awwwww - so sweet

Deep brown eyes and heart-shaped mouth

One more pic from press conference posted today

Kana and Dai for Sky Court

Source https://twitter.com/skycourt50/status/1217663031175340035

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:44 am

EDIT

Dai has posted 2 new instastories few hours ago.  The pic seems a shot from some tv historical drama and he is saying he is going to Hiroshima (where he will perform at PIW)

(The app for translation of pic's test is not so helpful; in addition it's 06:12 am and I'm still sleepy Laughing ). Let's hope to find more detailed translation later and/or sonabilis's app works better Very Happy

To Horoshima

Horoshima

Wonderful, touching, heartmelting loving words from Meryl to Dai and Kana I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you According to text, she and Charlie stayed few days in Kansai working with Kana/Dai

Kana/Dai - Meryl/Charlie

Kiss&Cry's article about the events of 13 Jan. with pics drunken drunken Title translated with Google

"2020 is a year of challenge. There are fears and anxiety, but I want to find joy after overcoming them."

In case you want to order it

Amazon Japan - Kiss&Cry special book

Some pics from the book

This YT video lasts 30 minutes, but what we are interested in is reported in the first 6 minutes: the opening of new Kansai Ice Arena - Dai skating "Krone" from 05:14 to 06:20

Local tv news

PIW Hiroshima will be broadcasted locally!!! So let's hope for videos!!

PIW Hiroshima

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Unfortunately, my app doesn't work better. "Going to "Horoshima" --- I couldn't find out anymore either.
Blogger momokiku wonders about the "O" and thinks it's a typo. But it's three times written like this, 2x in Latin and 1x in Hiragana, with " ほ" (ho) instead of ひ (hi).
Also, the name is usually written in Kanji "広島市".
Mysterious...  scratch

Kazuki Namioka instagram (he was Nagamichi, the villain in Hyoen)
--  two IE backstage pics, Dai in one of them.

Plus an admiring commentary:
»ICE EXPLOSION 2020 ^ _ ^
After all everyone was wonderful!
Undeniable, the fruit of everyday efforts!
With efforts unthinkable for ordinary people
And a talent that doesn't feel it as an effort.
A person who has these two may be called a genius.
It was a happy time ^ _ ^  «

"5 up" reporting from PIW rehearsals.

Kanadai short interview.
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 pm

Pics from PIW!

Kana  - "Feeling good" with Dai's short appearance. Fans tweeting she was "very glamorous and sexy"    Smile

Dai -  KrOne

At opening, it seems Dai weared his PGG costume once more, but without gloves.
EDIT In second show he switched to white shirt/black pants for opening.

Finale - blue Dai-chan Very Happy

More Finale

Dai-chan overloaded with flowers

Video - Dai and fans

"Dear overseas Dai fans" - message from longtime fan Genki

Just a snapshot a fan did, but wow!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Thanks sonabilis for prowiding already a lot of PIW and Dai goodies!! cheers cheers cheers

sonabilis wrote:
"Going to "Horoshima" --- I couldn't find out anymore either.
Blogger momokiku wonders about the "O" and thinks it's a typo. But it's three times written like this, 2x in Latin and 1x in Hiragana, with " ほ" (ho) instead of ひ (hi).
Also, the name is usually written in Kanji "広島市".
Mysterious... scratch

Mistery solved Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pic by 5Up on IG taken during yesterday's preview

PIW preview

Full video of yesterday's preview split in 4 parts. Dai in first, second and at the end of last video, for greetings to audience (adorkable funny face!!). Love how Dai always looks at Kana with a sweet and "protective" look. I love you I love you Not surprisingly at all, all shows were already sold out cheers

Full 5UP preview

Thanks to dear fans who are sharing Dai's goodies!!!

Dai and flowers - 2 pics

Dai with and without flowers - 2 pics

Close up drunken

I'm sorry but I have to leave now. Very busy day. Back as soon as possible for more Dai Beauty!!!

Have a Dai-gorgeous weekend!!

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:44 pm

More from today's PIW

Finale - satisfied smile

Various pics during fureai time (the first 4 are from same fan)

3 Sweeeeeeet smile

10 - four pics

New post by D-Color - pic taken on 13 Jan

D-Color new post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 12:32 pm

More from PIW

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - from yesterday's show

Beauty - from yesterday's show

Even his neck is handsome - from yesterday's show

Pro-photograph from Asahi

Russian split

Fan's pic

Bowing to audience

Fureai time - today (it's really, really a hard choice!!)

Thanks and bye

Women magazine 35-45 posted on its official YT channel a video with shots from the Sky Court Skating Lesson drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

13 Jan Skating Lesson
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:59 am

Great. I can't stop staring at this pic. (source)
At this point I have to make a little confession. Maybe you'll punch me for that...
Well, I didn't like KrOne much at first. In the 2017 versions, there was high emotional tension, but so... kind of mushy, kind of "general perpetual suffering". To be honest, I felt a little "schmaltz alarm"!
(Now you can beat me up  Laughing  )
But at MOI 2018 it was different. He seemed much clearer, more composed, with calm gestures. The overly sentimental had disappeared, and lo and behold: it was incredibly intense, emotional and compelling! I have loved it ever since.
Now another year has passed and Dai has gained many new experiences.
I am very excited about the PIW version 2020, the photos make me curious!

This video is from saturday evening (first day PIW). Seems the guys had a great time bom

The picture tsunami with blue clad Dai during "fureai time" continues. Dai bowing, Dai loaded with tons of flowers, Dai from every conceivable perspective, front, back, in profile, radiant with his sweetest smile and always those eyes that make you gasp....  It is impossible to make a selection! I surrender!  Laughing  Laughing

Have you all a nice week with hopefully lots of Dai-gorgeous news. sunny  May the present abundance not end so quickly... Smile
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 am

Hi sonabilis, thanks for all info/links provided.  

That pic of Dai in Krone is really to gasp for drunken drunken drunken

Don't worry, each of us has a program or 2 we don't like, for choreo or music or just the atmosphere.  Although I read here and there about the anime/manga source for "Krone" I don't really know it and what lies behind the music. I can only guess that the general
sonabilis wrote:
kind of "general perpetual suffering".
is essential, as in many Japanese manga/anime stories.

Glad to learn that later Dai managed to grab your heart with this program  I love you

From Hiro's twitter account. Pic of boys in PIW backstage.   Online translation

Thank you very much for your support😭💕 I'll do my best in Kumumoto. 💪
Daisuke! Good luck with dancing! 💪 GOOD LUCK✨

Good Luck

Dai is gorgeous with that orange sweater  drunken  drunken  

Jo Matsumura IG - Dai in first and second pics

Dai with Keisuke Kodaira         Source

A fan edited Jo's tweet with same pics, to give us a close up of Dai-chan   drunken  drunken  drunken

Dai and Koichi

The Japanese band BOOOST performed live (don't know in which show) to present their new mini-album. They took many pics with skaters in the backstage.

Dai with BOOOST band

Thank you tweet by PIW All cast on the ice

Today Dai will be featuring in NTV's Every at 15:50 JT - Source  https://d1sk.com/
Hopefully we'll have more and more of Dai's abundance  I love you

Have you all a Dai-gorgeous MonDai and week!!!

Last edited by PATTINA on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Pattina wrote:
Dai is gorgeous with that orange sweater

Fully agree! A wonderful Dai-color drunken

Every, tweet in 3 parts. In second part 1:30 min of PIW Krone footage! I love you
The fan transcribed what Dai said, in second part  it is:

(about ice dance) It's never going to be minus. I think it can only be a plus so I want to show you how much you can grow
In third part: I think that the pressure of having fun will make you do your best again. I hope we can do our own ice dance as we get better and better. [online transl.]

(translation try: "I think both the joy and the pressure that will come will motivate to work hard again.")

Exclamation  Now it is also on youtube  Exclamation

Another article in Sportiva by Mr Yomiya. He really follows Dai's path very closely.

Daisuke Takahashi aims for the Olympics. He felt in ice dance "like never before".

Some Dai-chan quotes from article [online translation with some small corrections]

"I can't do my best without big goals,"
"I want everyone to pay more attention to the dance. I want to aim for the Olympics. I want to express myself on skating for as long as possible. I feel that there is still more to come. "
"I can't predict what will happen with ice dance yet."

(at the end of article:)
"When the timing is right, the edge depth is clear. This can only be felt by two people! It is like never before."
Takahashi says happily. Innocent curiosity is the source of his journey.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank you sonabilis and Pattina for all the Dai-updates, much appreciated. I am just getting caught up
with the treasure trove of Dai-goodies! So much content I am in Daiheaven!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Pattina wrote:
Although I read here and there about the anime/manga source for "Krone" I don't really know it and what lies behind the music.

Of course you're entirely right! I also only know the story roughly. Quite possible that a certain situation of plot or character is connected to this music.

But apart from that, it's impressive how Dai keeps developing his artistic means. He always gives everything he has, but he is never satisfied. Embracing whatever inspirations and challenges he encounters, he expands his own potential.
That's why he is Daisuke the "hyogen-sha", the expressive artist, and surely will remain so throughout his life. Because he can't help it. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Nikkansports started a 3-part biographical series of articles on Dai. Parts 1 and 2 have been published so far, last part will follow tomorrow. Most longtime fans surely know everything there is to read. Maybe reading it again will be fun anyway. Links lead to English translation, link to original can be found there.

Part 1 20 years spent together: Takahashi and Nagamitsu sensei

Part 2 A little boy discovers his love for skating

EDIT
Part 3

Last edited by sonabilis on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:53 pm

Thank you very much, sonabilis, for your great job in daily updating.

It's been a tough start of the week at office and when I arrive home I don't feel like sitting again in front of a pc screen.  I know there are so many Dai-goodies but they have to wait a bit for me Very Happy

But this deserves a little effort by my side, despite my eyes are almost burning with exhaustion.

As sonabilis says, Dai is an artist and just...
Quote :
Because he can't help it.  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Dai adding a little Finale of his own    Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 10:57 am

Dai and his friend Yoshi who went to see PIW

Serious faces

One more pic with the orange sweater drunken drunken

Dai and Kohei

Source https://twitter.com/kohei88yoshino/status/1219090384489349120

From Miki Ando

With my favorites

Video about PIW with interview to Dai-chan.

Okayama local tv news

As you probably know, ISU has decided to create a sort of "Oscar Award" event for the best program, the best choreographer, the best.... I don't remember Laughing Laughing to be held after Worlds. Misha Ge has a very nice proposal for a nomination I love you I love you

Best ”Single/Duet Steps Sequence of the Season

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Haha Dai's "special finale" is fun Laughing Yeah, he can't help it, just get carried away Very Happy

Part 3 of Nikkansports series is out, I added it in above post.

GO_K7D1 is now a hashtag on Twitter. The fan really had a brilliant idea with his banner!

Has this been posted yet? Adorable

Pattina wrote:
Dai and his friend Yoshi who went to see PIW

»They look similiar though" I thought when I saw the pic.
But now Yoshi posted a photo from their young years. Darn, who's who here?? Like twins!! (of course no question - Dai's supple posture is unmistakable Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 pm

Dear friends please take your time, sit down comfortably in order to avoid the risk of falling from chair... Heart attack danger!!!!

YT video

Dai testimonial for Puma campaign

Puma's official website - with same (larger drunken drunken ) video and pic. Google translation of Dai's quote under the video

"In order to dance without any deviation, I am immersed in the step all the time."

Same pic here with a short description of Puma campaign

Seventietwo 23 01 2020

Dai embodies strength, determination, energy, will to overcome issues and conquer the top. The expression of his face when looking stright into the camera and the way he flies and moves his body. He is just AMAZING!!!! breathtaking, terrific and extremely, extremely handsome drunken drunken drunken drunken

Locari magazine has posted an article about Dai's new challenge for Sky-Court. Unfortunately the automatic translator doesn't work anymore (Impossible to translate page) so I don't know the topic in details. At bottom page there is a short video message from Dai-chan I love you

Locari - message from Dai-chan

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:12 am

Locari article automatic translated (screen shots):
locari1.png
locari2.png
locari3.png
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 am

Thanks sonabilis!! cheers cheers

Open very, very carefully!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken

Puma Campaign - Close up

Next week on NTV (don't know if Dai will be in studio live or not)

NTV Anohito Special | Featuring Daisuke Takahashi at Nationals and its backstage stories

Cute vs Cool

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:47 am

Dai updated his IG two hours ago with the Puma video drunken drunken drunken
Text Googletranslated

#PUMA #puma #unprecedented

Video cheers cheers

Dai talks about new D-color project

Screenshot

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet smile

Fan art - inspired by Gabriella Papadakis's RD Very Happy

Papadaki-suke

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Anohito NTV - video previews of 29/01 Special

Tv preview - 7 seconds

TV Preview - 20 seconds

Anohito NTV on IG - Pics of Dai-chan in LA learning the choreo for The Phoenix

2 - 2 pics

Anohito NTV on Twitter

2 - 3 pics

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 12:01 am

Dai's friend Yoshi gives us a very nice present!! According to automatic translation on Twitter, Yoshi arrived unexpected (but other friends knew it) at a send-off party for Dai-chan in a private house in Tokyo. Dai looks a bit tipsy Laughing but lovely and hot hot handsome

Dai and Yoshi - sendoff party

Sendoff party Sad Sad means Dai is almost leaving.... He said recently in the interviews after IE 2020 or after the Sky-Court skating class that he would have moved to US in February, so it's not a surprise friends are giving him sendoff parties. Anyway I feel a bit uncomfortable. Something completely new lies in front of him, not only a new path but a new coach, a new skating environment so far from his usual and familiar practice rinks he uses to attend in Osaka. I don't know how to express it, but it makes me a bit nervous.

Anyway Dai has already proved many times in the past to be strong and determinated. It will not be easy, but he will find his dimension in this new adventure.

I only hope he will not disappear, leaving us fans starving for news and info!! I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2020   News and Topics 2020 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2020
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next