Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skate America 2013

Go down 
+13
panther
miyu
fosse
Shyla
masy
PATTINA
let`s talk
dilemma
peepsrule
ostile17
ilica
Genki
hazelq
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Skate America 2013 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:19 am

Jason is adorable! Ashley skating know. I never could warm up to her skating.

I will watch the link a later, thank you.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 am

Shyla wrote:
Jason is adorable!
Yes. Next is Taka!

Crisis I love you I love you I love you 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9GlPARFQtk
Rascals did a great job again!
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 am

Thanks~
I love Jason's approching to choreograph if he loads big tricks he would be top contender.

By the way, miyu, I ask a quetion.
Are there any infos about Daisuke's boots?
As seeing photoes, it didn't look like edea's.

Sorry my stupid question, but I cannot catch any Japanese informations here.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:12 am

miyu wrote:
Hi Shyla!
The second half has just started! How cute Jason is!

Have you watched this? I think the female commentator is one of rascals.Razz 
2013 SA Daisuke Takahashi LP B.ESP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNbbXECNOWs
I watched. She is a rascal for sure.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

miyu wrote:
Crisis I love you I love you I love you 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9GlPARFQtk
Can someone die of overload of beauty? Because that's what I'm about to do...
I love you I love you I love you 
How?
How?
How he is able to do this????
To change one masterpiece into something so totally different, and even more masterful?! 
By simply changing the costume, some little moves and facial expressions?
I'm dying...

miyu wrote:
Have you watched this? I think the female commentator is one of rascals.Razz 
2013 SA Daisuke Takahashi LP B.ESP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNbbXECNOWs
lol!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 am

miyu, thank you for links cheers  Great way to start Monday.

This time Dai was a black sea-gull but once again he carried my heart and soul away and I am lost in this honwaka atmosphere. I can't stop watching him (but OMG why has Russian commentator to chat uselessly for so long a time? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and in final moves....camera shoot too far Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad)

ilica wrote:
Can someone die of overload of beauty? Because that's what I'm about to do...

Me, too I love you I love you I love you 

miyu wrote:

Have you watched this? I think the female commentator is one of rascals.
I think so lol! And a very big one! The soft tone she used when saying "Beautiful" - I am sure she was not referring only to Dai's footwork Razz  ....I bet she has a crush on Dai (just like me Smile )

Nice Dai-day to you all flower flower 
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Dangerously adorable.Embarassed Embarassed 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPEmcD2MXc

fosse wrote:
By the way, miyu, I ask a quetion.
Are there any infos about Daisuke's boots?
As seeing photoes, it didn't look like edea's.
This is all what I know. (page6)
miyu wrote:

It is said he has changed his skating shoes to Graf from Edea recently. He wore Edea in FOI but Graf here. Probably JO was Graf. I don't know why he had to do it, though I'm sure he had the reason why he did.

Do you remember he was limping during the NHK Trophy's press conference?

Before SA started, he said the odds that he could make GPF was only 20%. At that time I just thought it came from his usual humbleness but now I think it's a bit weird. Only 20%? Does it mean he has any problems? ?
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

miyu wrote:
Dangerously adorable.Embarassed Embarassed 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPEmcD2MXc
Thanks miyu!
Indeed Embarassed 
But why did she have to ask him such complicated question?

The Crisis without commentator's ranting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5YWMZlpSI

There couldn't be a better closure.
It's like he's transforming his bad experiences here, into an artistic statement.

And from now on, everything will be better. I'm sure now.

Go Dai! We are with you!!! Always! sunnysunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:44 pm

miyu, thanks for "dangerously adorable" Dai-chan drunken drunken   

Well, we know that Dai is not at his ease with interviews in English; he is struggling more with English vocabulary than with jumps Laughing Laughing  So lovely I love you 

ilica, thank you for The Crisis without Russian babbling. cheers cheers  Now I can hear Taka introducing Dai and enjoy more this evergreen program, seeing Daisuke giving life to Moricone's beautiful music (it's an Italian music so I am a little bit proud Smile )

ilica, we are never tired of overload of beauty

Skate America 2013 - Page 8 2ch6v77

GO Dai-chan cheers cheers for ever
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am

Hello all. Briefly from the airport before my plane leaves...
So sorry to have failed in bringing you reports and news, but there has actually been no time to even go online. Sad

What a roller-coaster this has been, if there ever was one.

Today, I feel we can trust Utako sensei words and believe that the future will bring brighter times and that it will be much, much better.

We are lucky we can still see him skating. Let's enjoy every second of it.

Gambare Dai-chan!!!! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:57 am

Thank you so much, ostile17 flower

Gambare Dai-chan!!!sunny 
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:38 am

ostile17 wrote:
Hello all. Briefly from the airport before my plane leaves...
So sorry to have failed in bringing you reports and news, but there has actually been no time to even go online. Sad

What a roller-coaster this has been, if there ever was one.

Today, I feel we can trust Utako sensei words and believe that the future will bring brighter times and that it will be much, much better.

Don't worry, Captain. You & Rascals did a great job in supporting Dai-chan in every moment. We are so proud of having our people there in the arena!!!  Waiting for your reports bounce bounce when you have time.

Utako is a great woman and her words are always wise words. I trust her, for sure, and enjoy every minute of Dai's magical skate.

GO DAI-CHAN cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:09 am

PATTINA wrote:
Don't worry, Captain. You & Rascals did a great job in supporting Dai-chan in every moment. We are so proud of having our people there in the arena!!!  Waiting for your reports bounce bounce when you have time.
I second what Pattina has said!
You, Rascals, were wonderful! cheers  I'm sure you have helped him a lot!
Thank you all!!! flower 

ostile17 wrote:

flower flower flower

Thanks Pattina for the beautiful picture! drunken
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:37 am

Thank you miyu.
OMG, back to Graf? and just changed after FOI?What a Face
Graf's is heavier than edea's so he must have changed his form from jumping to spinning again.pale 
How brave he is!! I don't know the reason why he changed boots but one thing is sure that was not easy choice.
Good luck~
(Um.. Is it possible that he even changed blades to phantom?scratch)

And thanks Captain & Rascals for eveything you did at SA.

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 am

Hi Captain we could hear you and the other Rascals cheering for Dai. We are proud of
you and all of the other Rascals who gave an extra cheer to Dai from us fans who
could not be there to cheer him in person. I am sure Dai was touched by this as I was!
Have a safe trip home ostile.

Oh the video without the commentary, so beautiful! Like a Star @ heaven 

Dai's interview in English is so cute. I love you 

Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Guys:

Sorry I did not report at all from Detroit. Just too busy taking in everything that was happening under my nose!

Anyway, I would like to report something other than programs and scores that you guys already know.

You know that he did not skate short great, he made so many mistakes. However, in Detroit, he was seen blowing his nose so many times in practice and his completion on his face was really pale on the morning of the short program. I am so sure he had some health issues on that day.
Good thing is that he recovered very well next day, to be honest, I feared that he may not be able to skate till the end!! He got so much better by the Gala practice when he landed many beautiful 3A. Also I could tell that his facial expression was much gentler and happier than the first date of the competition. Dai team was observed having a serious meeting at the hotel around 3 am after he skated short, so I was very very afraid that he may even withdraw.Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

I also had an opportunity to talk to Utako sensei with Ostile, and we were so much reassured that his current health issues are something temporary, not the serious issues like recurrence of his injury on the right knee.

We were also lucky enough to hand him our collection of overseas reviews and commentaries that Twind and I had been working intensely before Skate America. The final book we made had 180 pages!!! I told him" This is a translated over seas reviews and commentaries on recent programs, so please enjoy reading." He just answered " Yes." But it seems that he was happy to get the book.Very Happy Very Happy 

Next I am going to NHK. I will try to be the best rascals for all of you:D Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

Genki so good to read your report and so happy you had the opportunity to talk to
Utako sensei. We were all worried here about his condition at SA.

Thrilled for you and Twind that you were able to present your collection to Dai!
I would have fainted dead away in his presence. lol

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:51 am

Genki, thank you so much for report of what occurred in practice and off-ice.

Glad that you had the chance to talk with Utako sensei and be reassured about Dai's conditions. Wish him a speed recovery.

You and Twind did a great job with your collection of commentaries. WOW, you presented it to him personally. What a moment to treasure sunny 

Shyla wrote:
I would have fainted dead away in his presence
Me too drunken drunken 

A nice Dai-day to everybody flower 

GO DAI-CHAN cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 am

Genki wrote:
I also had an opportunity to talk to  Utako sensei with Ostile, and we were so much reassured that his current health issues are something temporary, not the serious issues like recurrence of his injury on the right knee.
Thank you!!! cheers 
We  were so worried here.

Thank you for all the info and being good rascals! sunny 

Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 am

Genki wrote:
Next I am going to NHK.
See you there! And thanks for the report. cheers 
Back to top Go down
fosse
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

Thanks Genki for the great and detailed report.
Ostile, Genki, Twind and other Rascals, you were so great at SA.cheers 
I am sure Your supports gave him strength to perform until end.

And thanks for letting us know infos about his condition issue.
I can hear lot of sigh of relief from many people around the world after reading your report.CoolWink  
After watching his LP, I thought his basic physical fitness was good and stamina was almost back compared to JO's.
I am sure we can see much better performances at NHK2013  
Go Daisuke!!

By the way, It seems Daisuke is real monster, isn't he?
In that condition, he skated his LP until end even without destroying program's atmosphere.
Who can do that except him?I love you

Last edited by fosse on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you, Genki, for the report.flower  I trust Utako sensei that Dai’s condition will be better. Her words allow me a little less worried.
Back to top Go down
panther
1A
1A
panther

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:17 pm

fosse wrote:
By the way, It seems Daisuke is real monster, isn't he?
No doubt I love you
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you for the first hand report, ostile17 and Genki!cheers  

First of all I’d like to appreciate you rascals’ tremendous efforts to support Dai-chan in Detroit!! :cheers:You were super. I could see it through TV screen. Very Happy 

ostile17 wrote:
sunny 

Genki wrote:
Dai team was observed having a serious meeting at the hotel around 3 am after he skated short, so I was very very afraid that he may even withdraw.
I actually thought of the possibility…. I couldn't get his suffering face on the landing 3Lz-2T out of my mind that night.

Genki wrote:
I also had an opportunity to talk to Utako sensei with Ostile, and we were so much reassured that his current health issues are something temporary, not the serious issues like recurrence of his injury on the right knee.
I’m so relieved to know the health issue is just temporary. Thank you, Genki.

Genki wrote:
We were also lucky enough to hand him our collection of overseas reviews and commentaries that Twind and I had been working intensely before Skate America. The final book we made had 180 pages!!!
flower 

Genki, you are going to come to Japan to see NHK Trophy! Wow! I hope you will have a great time and fulfill your mission successfully again here.Wink
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 pm

These are articles written by Kensuke Nakaniwa, who retired after Vancouver season and woks as a coach in Kyushu now, with a professional view. (Sorry I don't have a time to translate now...)

After SP
http://www.athlete-journal.com/winter/kensukenakaniwa20131019.html/2
After FP
http://www.athlete-journal.com/winter/kensukenakaniwa20131020.html/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2013   Skate America 2013 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skate America 2013
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next