Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okayama talk show article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Okayama talk show article Empty
PostSubject: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Leode usually has the latest news up here already by the time I wake up, but I woke up ridiculously early today for some reason and came across this new article after coming online, so I hope it's okay to post it first.

http://www.sanyo.oni.co.jp/sanyonews/2007/06/26/2007062609560184010.html

It says that Daisuke gave a talk show at the Okayama Convention Center in Okayama City on June 24th. Reflecting on Worlds, he said, "I'm honored to win the silver medal while under pressure. After finishing the performance, I cried from feelings of relief." He also said, "From now on I'll aim to be first in all my competitions. I want to connect to my final goal of the Olympic gold medal."

He also talked about things like how he started skating. A housewife who attended the show said, "I was moved hearing him talk up close. I think I'll become more and more of a fan."

Leodeさんはいつも私が起きる前に最新情報をここに張りますが、今朝はなぜか非常に早起きで、インターネットをチェックしたらこの記事を見つけました。岡山トークショーについての記事です。
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Thank you for the infor, Calliope! The early bird catches the worm.
Pls add article in Japanese to your translation because the news website address will disappear for a few days. And everyone including fans of Japanese and overseas can read the news at this forum any time.

「五輪金メダル目指す フィギュア高橋大輔選手 岡山でトーク」

今後の目標などを話す高橋選手
 今年3月のフィギュアスケート世界選手権で、日本男子として過去最高の銀メダルを獲得した高橋大輔選手(関大、翠松高出)のトークライブが24日、岡山市駅元町の岡山コンベンションセンターで開かれた。

高橋選手は世界選手権を「重圧を感じながらも銀メダルを取れ光栄。演技を終えた後はほっとして涙が出た」と振り返り、「今後はすべての試合で1番を目指し、最終目標のオリンピックの金メダルにつなげたい」と力を込めた。(6/26付 山陽新聞)

Calliopeさん、翻訳ありがとうございます。ニュースサイトのアドレスは数日で消えてしまうこともあるので、日本語の文も追加していただけると助かります。DTFFは日本人、海外のファンの方が見ていますので、よろしくお願いします。 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 5:30 am

Sorry, I'll remember to copy the Japanese version of the article in the future. It's just that on most message boards I read, the admins are very strict about not copying whole articles because they're afraid they'll get in trouble for copyright infringement. But if you're fine with it, then I'll remember to in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 6:06 pm

Calliope, I agree with you. We must consider not to infringe on copyright.
I propose that we add summary in Japanese.
Calliope the URL that I asked you to translate are likely to be disappeared in a few weeks or a month.
May be, we can do just like this.
When Calliope post a news topic, paste the URL as a link as usual, then Calliope translate it, & leave it. Then a Japanese member add a summary of the topic in Japanese. Calliope, if you do the both of them(English translation & writing summary in Japanese), it will be wonderful for us. But doing all the job as a volunteer would be hard for you. I know finding out the newest topic of Daisuke is wasting time, & tiring. So shall we(all the members) help each other here?
Anyway, I have to ask Leode about it.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 pm

Yeah, I understand your concern, Calliope. The other message board's rule is very strict about copying especially overseas. I think it's fine with it, but it's only effect on Japanese website. According to Japanese Low from "The copyright Act, 32nd", that said “Quoting, to utilize it is possible the book which is published. In this case, the quotation is something which coincides to fair custom and at the same time, inside the legitimate range with respect to object of reporting, criticism and research other quotations must be something which is done.”(The copyright Act, 32nd provision)

That's why I'm always adding reference like "from June 26th, Sanyo News(6/26付 山陽新聞)" when I copy news from website. But how about pictures or videos etc. about figure skaters? I think that is grey zone. If all figure skaters insist the right about their copyright, we never use their pictures without their permission.

That's what I thought as admin at this forum. If you mind, I think summary of news is better like Morizo said.
Now, Let's talk about Daisuke! Very Happy

Calliopeさんのお考えはよくわかります。特に海外の掲示板は特に著作権について厳しいです。でも、日本のサイトに関しては著作権法にも有る通り、「公表された著作物は、引用して利用することができる。この場合において、その引用は、公正な慣行に合致するものであり、かつ、報道、批評、研究その他の引用の目的上正当な範囲内で行なわれるものでなければならない。」(著作権法、第32条)と謳っています。

そんな訳で私はニュースサイトから完全コピーする際には(6/26付 山陽新聞)というように必ず引用元を表記しています。でも写真やビデオ等はどうか?これはグレーゾーンですね。もし、全てのフィギュアスケーターが自分の著作権を主張した場合、全てのサイト上で彼らの許可無しには写真等は載せられないでしょう。

以上が私の考えです。もし、気になるようでしたら、Morizoさんが書かれているようにニュースの要約が良いと思います。
長々法律の話をしてしまいましたが、高橋選手の話をしましょう。 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Calliope
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:30 pm

I think Morizo's idea is good too. If someone else could post a summary in Japanese, that'd be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 4:34 pm

O.K. Everything is clear.Very Happy
A (Japanese) volunteer post a summary in Japanese.
Calliope, I would love to do it for you.Smile
Co-operating each other is much enjoyable than doing everything in isolation.Wink
Leode, I'm impressed that you've been considering about the Japanese copyright law as the administrator.
I've got some more questions of linking web pages etc. So I would move to the " FAQ for DTFF in Japanese" topic. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okayama talk show article   Okayama talk show article Empty

Back to top Go down

Okayama talk show article
Page 1 of 1