Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show

Go down 
+5
glorydave
Momoko
MissC
UMgal
Leode
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 10:13 am

On march 16, 2007(Daisuke's birthday!!), Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show "Bokura no Jidai". He will talk with an actor Tatsuya Fujiwara and Kabuki actor Kantaro Nakamura. This on air day will be Daisuke's birthday and I'm expected his birthday's event at this program.

高橋選手が3月16日誕生日に放送予定の番組「ボクらの時代」に出演します。当日は高橋選手の誕生日の為、何かイベントがあるのではないかと思いますので楽しみですね。

Date: 03/16/2008 SUN 7:00~7:30 Fuji TV
"Bokura no Jidai" Talk show
Daisuke Takahashi
Tatsuya Fujiwara
Kantaro Nakamura

2008年3月16日(日) 7:00~7:30 フジテレビ系列
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/jidai/
「ボクらの時代」

出演・高橋大輔
藤原竜也
中村勘太郎
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 11:57 am

Thanks very much for this latest, new information on Daisuke, Leode! I love you

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this when it comes out. Of course I will have to depend on you all (the Japanese fans) to upload this online for the rest of us to see it. Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance everyone. Cool

I wonder if they will give Daisuke a birthday cake or something during this interview (as Leode said thay may have an event or celebration for him perhaps)?
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 5:13 pm

This won't be live though, will it?

Because I surely hope that Daisuke will be in Göteborg then, if only to have enough time to adapt to the time difference... At GPF, he said he felt like he didn't have enough energy in his SP because he suffered from jet lag.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi, UMgal and MissC and DTFF members! Very Happy
Thanks for your comments.

UMgal wrote:
I wonder if they will give Daisuke a birthday cake or something during this interview (as Leode said they may have an event or celebration for him perhaps)?
I think they may give a birthday cake for Daisuke or something like that.

MissC wrote:
This won't be live though, will it?
Off course, this program was already recorded, not live program. On his birthday, he will be in Göteborg as you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 2:57 am

Wow he will appear with Fujiwara-san! That's great!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Today, Daisuke's birthday on March 16, 2008, "Bokura no Jidai"(Our Generation) Talk show was on air, here is report and an interview with Daisuke by Tatsuya Fujiwara as actor and Kantaro Nakamura as Kabuki actor.
Daisuke came in studio alone at first and he looked so nervous to meet two famous Japanese actors, however, gradually he was getting relaxed while he talked to them.

Q1. What do you think about the scores which give as you perform?
I like that because the result made me notice the good and bad points for my performance. And I think that results are all or nothing for me as an athlete.

Q2. What kinds of ice condition do you like?
I prefer to the ice condition which is very soft in Europe.

Q3. When you perform on the ice, what are you thinking of or you are acting as someone?
No, I don't act as anyone, I just only time my steps to the tune as I feel. But some fans said to me "You should think about story of music, when you are skating."

Q4. Do you have anyone special to see?
No, I don't have anyone special since I graduated high school. When I get home, I need to be alone and I don't like to be bound by a girl friend. It's difficult for me to see someone all the time because I'm always traveling for the competitions. Everyone said to me, "It's difficult to marry to someone for you!"

Q5. How about anyone of Ladies single skaters?
I don't think about them, for example, Miki and Mao, because I've been knowing them since they were little children. And I don't need anyone same occupation like me.

Q6. Have you cried when you saw a beautiful sight?
I can't stop crying when I'm watching a beautiful one on TV program. I know it's strange, but I'm a romantic person.

Q7. Have you had a fatal injury?
No, I haven't. Happily, I've been always escaping injury because my coach taught me how to fall without any hurts when I was a child.

Q8. What do you think of your coaches?
Morozov has changed my mind very positively and I never go through my skating life without Utako.

Q9. What is your final target of skating life?
I will retire from figure skating life after I get the gold medal of the Winter Olympics at Vancouver. That's my best plan. So I have only 2 years left for my time-limit skating life. That's why I have to work so hard to execute my plan now.

Oh, Daisuke made me cry when he talked about his skating life after Vancouver. He said that to them with a smile and I know the armature skating life is very short but...... Sad

高橋選手のフィギュア人生(選手生活としてだと思いますが)の残りの2年間を精一杯やるという話は聞いていて切なくなりました。高橋選手は笑って話していて、フィギュアスケートの選手生活は短いとはわかってはいるのですが、、、。 No

Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show Bokura10
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Thank you very much Leode! Very Happy

WOW! It's the first time I see Daisuke talking about his private life... Maybe I was really relaxed during the interview!

Leode wrote:
Oh, Daisuke made me cry when he talked about his skating life after Vancouver. He said that to them with a smile and I know the armature skating life is very short but......
Oh, Leode. I can understand your feelings... I really hope he will get gold medal in Vancuover, but I'm so sad thinking he will stop competing after that... Sad
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:17 am

Thanks much Leode for this very valuable translation! I learned a lot about Daisuke once again.

Here is the video for part 1 of this talk show. It seems really interesting. Daisuke even plays darts with the two actors (the two actors are kind of handsome I must say).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3Cx38NWeE (Thanks again Yusei!)

Quote :
Q7. Have you had a fatal injury?
No, I haven't. Happily, I've been always escaping injury because my coach taught me how to fall without any hurts when I was a child.

I've always thought/worried about this. I'm glad that Daisuke knows how to handle this well.

Quote :
Q8. What do you think of your coaches?
Morozov has changed my mind very positively and I never go through my skating life without Utako.

This makes me feel touched to hear.

Quote :
I will retire from figure skating life after I get the gold medal of the Winter Olympics at Vancouver. That's my best plan. So I have only 2 years left for my time-limit skating life. That's why I have to work so hard to execute my plan now.

Wow, this is such a demanding and extremely lofty plan that Daisuke has made for himself. I hope that Daisuke has other plans as well, those that include his skating even after Vancouver (this is my selfish hope).
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks Leode! Smile This was a very interesting read! He's been so lucky to have been injury free and I hope it stays that way!

Dai must have been very comfortable if he talked about his private life. I had no idea that he knew Mao and Miki when they were little! It seems they are sort of like sisters to him so he wouldn't think of them in a romantic way (although he wouldn't date a figure skater anyway).

Leode wrote:
Q6. Have you cried when you saw a beautiful sight?
I can't stop crying when I'm watching a beautiful one on TV program. I know it's strange, but I'm a romantic person.

Awwww!!!! I always figured Dai was a sensitive guy. It's not surprising that he doesn't have a girlfriend especially since he has to travel a lot and that he's spending more time in the U.S. I guess Dai needs to be free to focus on his job...a significant other can be distracting.

Leode wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Everyone's leaving after 2010!!! Evan, Stephane, Belbin and Agosto, Jeff Buttle... I don't know for sure about Brian and Johnny but I wouldn't be surprised if they left too. I understand that they need to move on to other things but I'm still sad that so many of my favorites are leaving.

That means I only have 2 more years to see Dai live!!! bounce bounce bounce The chances of me going to L.A. are slim to none (unless I get a co-op job in L.A. or I find an employer that will give me that week off). Hopefully Skate America will be in New England in 2009 (and Dai will be there) so I can go see him (and others).
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:44 am

Thanks Leode for the interpretation of Dai-chan's interview. I watched it yesterday, and kind of got the general feeling of what he was talking about, but my Japanese is only intermediate level, so I didn't understand some of the specifics. I am not surprised to find out he's a bit of a romantic and a sensitive soul, it really comes across in his performances. It was great to hear Dai laughing so heartily during the interview, and to talk about his coaches in such a warm and appreciative way! I am sad to think about him retiring after Vancouver, but wouldn't it be wonderful for him to go out on top, with the Gold medal!! Ganbatte, Dai-chan!! And hopefully after that, we will get to enjoy his beautiful performances in ice shows. I don't like to think of a world with no figure skating performances by Dai.... Sad
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 am

Quote :
Everyone's leaving after 2010!!! Evan, Stephane, Belbin and Agosto, Jeff Buttle... I don't know for sure about Brian and Johnny but I wouldn't be surprised if they left too. I understand that they need to move on to other things but I'm still sad that so many of my favorites are leaving.

It's sad for skating fans to accept, but not every skater can stay in the sport for as long as say a Michelle Kwan whose competitive fire/spirit lasted for over a decade. By 2010, Daisuke will actually have skated on the amateur ranks for 7-8 years which is already pretty tremendous. We still have a few more years until 2010 to enjoy our favorite skaters as much as we can though, and who knows what the future will really bring for them all. Never say never is what I believe...

Quote :
I don't like to think of a world with no figure skating performances by Dai....

I agree with this completely, nipponophile. Simply watching old tapes of his skating will not be enough.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:11 pm

swandie wrote:
Everyone's leaving after 2010!!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

nipponophile wrote:
I don't like to think of a world with no figure skating performances by Dai.... Sad
No No No No No

Very sad to hear but I think it's natural way to think.
Dai-chan said that he is afraid he won't be able to keep his spirit high like now after Vancouver and always he can't do anything after each competition because of fatigue.Crying or Very sad
Maybe it will be nice to see Dai-chan skating with full of joy!! Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Thank you UMgal for the link! Very Happy

I should have to quote all your posts about Daisuke after 2010... I agree with you all.
... this topic is becoming sooo sad..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
anne-marie
1A
1A

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:51 am

I feel sad when a generation of skaters ends competing. I had the same sadness at Salt Lake and Torino... we see them less and less. Can you imagine that Katarina Witt or Denise Bielmann are still skating as professionals ?They seem so far away...
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:26 am

Hi!
I think this is the last part of the talk show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc5s_nOr3HI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show   Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke will attend the Japanese TV Talk show
Page 1 of 1