Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke's New Exhibition Program

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke's New Exhibition Program Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 5:30 pm

From the evening news of 16th, 2007, Daisuke has performed new program for exhibition at "Champions on Ice" in Nigata at first time. It was a "Bachelorette" by bjork. He wore black costume for practing and jumped clean 2nd times. (3F and 3Lz from Morizo's COI report. Thanks, Morizo.)
2007年6月16日の夕方のニュースでCOIの様子が流れ、高橋選手の新プログラムが少し紹介されました。曲はbjorkの「Bachelorette」です。高橋選手は黒い衣装を着てジャンプを2度クリーンに着氷しました。(Morizoさんのレポによると3Fと3Lzです。Morizoさん、ありがとうございます。)

As I only watched the part of program, it must be very fantastic performance like "Desert Rose" that he's done before. I'd like to see it at Gala. Very Happy I'm suprised that he selected this tune by bjork. Because it it very difficult to skate. Shocked And I think that he would choreographed himself like "Noctourne". It that right?

いよいよ、高橋選手の新しいプログラムが披露されましたね。
演技の一部を見ただけですが、とても幻想的な演技で、スティングの「Desert Rose」に感じが似ていますね。早く全容を見たいものです。しかし、bjorkの「Bachelorette」とはこれまたマニアックな選曲で驚きました。 Shocked また、高橋選手が自分で振り付けをしたように感じるのですがどうなんでしょうか。 Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Thanks a lot for the news!! I'm not a fan of Björk, but I can totally imagine Daisuke skate to this song. I don't know why...

I hope we can all see it soon. Will COI be broadcasted on TV in Japan?
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Oh now I wish I were there.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 12:06 am

Thanks for the info, Leode! It was nice to see it here so quickly right when I woke up. Smile

It's interesting that he chose this type of song for his program, since he had been saying that he wanted to try a comical or hip-hop program for awhile. I really can't see him skating either of those types though, and this Bjork song seems like it would suit him better. It seems difficult to interpret since it doesn't really have any highs or lows, but hopefully he'll do well with it anyway.

MissC, I really wish we could see the whole program soon too, but I don't think COI is being broadcasted on TV. The earliest we'll get to see it is next month at Dreams On Ice (if he performs it there), which will be on TV on July 17.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 4:47 pm

You're welcome to DTFF members!
Thanks for the infor, Calliope. Yes, I checked TV shedule and found that it will be on air at Fuji TV program of July 17, 2007. I've watched same program last year at Fuji TV program. And I heard that they already got some seats for broadcast "DOI". Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's New Exhibition Program   Daisuke's New Exhibition Program Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's New Exhibition Program
Page 1 of 1