Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" Empty
PostSubject: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:39 pm

On Feb. 11th, 2008, Japanese Sports TV program "J SPORTS" was on air Worlds 2008's fluff including an interview with Daisuke for Worlds 2008 during his shoot the cover of International Figure Skating Magazine. Daisuke said "I'll have to be more aggressive to win the gold medal for Worlds 2008. I don't want to perform safety." And he also mentioned about his favorite costume, "I like very simple and black one!!".

JSPORTSで世界選手権の番宣があり、高橋選手のインタビューの様子が流れました。合間にIFS雑誌の撮影の模様も流れていて、いつもとは違った撮影風景のようですね。世界選手権について高橋選手は「固くはいかず、逃げずに臨みたい。」と語っており、こだわりの衣装は「シンプルで黒いこと。」だそう。

J Sports in Japanese (They will present Daisuke's autograph and a costume for ladies at drawing.)
JSPORTSのサイトでは高橋選手のサイン色紙を抽選で一名にプレゼントしています。
http://www.jsports.co.jp/tv/skate/present/index.html

Wow, Daisuke looked like an actor!! Cool

Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" Jspo0210
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 pm

Thanks for the news, Leode. So he really is going to be on the cover of International Figure Skating Magazine?!?!?!?!?! I can't wait to see it!

Looks like 2 quads in the long program will be a given at worlds.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:49 pm

Thank you Leode!!
Wow, I can't believe it! the cover of IFS!!!
Fortunately, I'm supscribing it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am

Thank you Leode! Very Happy
WOW! Now I have to understand how I can buy next International Figure Skating Magazine!!! When I saw the photos you posted, I was Shocked Shocked Shocked and I said "I have to buy it!".

What did Daisuke write near his autograph???
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi, DTFF members! Very Happy
As soon as I get the magazine that he covers, I let you know the article about Daisuke in detail.

glorydave wrote:
What did Daisuke write near his autograph???
He wrote "That's the way it goes, but I'll do my best of all!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:24 am

Thanks Leode! Very Happy
I'm sure he'll do his best!

GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:32 am

Wow, this is great news. Thanks very much again for your wonderful translations and information, Leode! Very Happy queen

I agree with you Leode, Daisuke definitely looks like a very fashionable and cool actor or singer in those pics!

Here's a video from Youtube that I just watched about this photo shoot (thanks very much to yusei****!!). Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7n6yLkQ-GY

Quote :
And he also mentioned about his favorite costume, "I like very simple and black one!!".

I totally agree with this!! I was just recently thinking/imagining that if Daisuke's current purple LP costume (for "Romeo and Juliet") were in black it would look really awesome too.

Quote :
Daisuke said "I'll have to be more aggressive to win the gold medal for Worlds 2008. I don't want to perform safety."

Wow, I'm so glad that he is feeling so motivated now. I think that some of the events/situations in the past few months (Grand Prix Final loss, JSF manager's criticisms in public) have really affected or influenced him to become more motivated and tougher.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:59 am

Thanks for the link UMgal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:04 am

You're very welcome of course, glorydave. I hoped you enjoyed watching the video. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"   Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS" Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese TV Sports program "J SPORTS"
Page 1 of 1