Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"

Go down 
+2
miyu
Leode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" Empty
PostSubject: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Today, Daisuke will be featuring on Japanese TV Sports program "Super Urugusu" about his latest interview for Vancouver Winter Olympics. It will be interviewed with Shizuka Arakawa. I think it's related on her show "Friends on ice" on end of this month.

Japanese TV Sport program
"Super Urugusu" Aug. 2nd ,2009 23:55 - 24:35 Nihon TV
http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/46134/?date=20090802&stime=2355&ch=8210
http://www.ntv.co.jp/sports/

I hope someone will upload this on youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Thank you for the information, Leode! Very Happy

Here is the video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DdisXJQkQ
Look at his perfect 4T-3T from last season at the end of the video. Neutral Sad

Next Sunday(August 9th), NHK will broadcast another clip about Dai-chan during its regular program, "Sunday Sports" . cheers cheers

peace1
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Thank you so much Leode & Miyu for the heads up and the youtube link. Daisuke looks really good in the clip from Detroit. His smile is just wonderful!!! And I really like his hair as well. Smile

I've only watched the clip once and that 3A looked painful, it looked like he had to make sure his knee was ok after it. I felt it in my stomach when I watched it - I hate being this worried about him!!

miyu wrote:

Look at his perfect 4T-3T from last season at the end of the video. Neutral Sad

I know... will we see that again? I really hope so!
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Thank you very much, Leode and miyu for the news and vid!
The 4T-3T combo before injury was just perfect and looked so easy for him, Shocked that 4T was even much better than 07-08 season.
Altough I desperately expect to see it again in the following season, I don't think Dai-chan should push himself to do what he couldn't manage fully. And also as far as he becomes stronger both physically and mentally, I know he will make reasonable choices and then stand unbeatable. Anyway, good luck, Dai-chan! Wish your quads coming soon Very Happy

Hi, could somebody from Japan please translate what Arakawa says in the vid? She's gorgeous wearing that glasses. Cool I guess she must give some good comments about Dai-chan.

PS: miyu, your avatar is really cool. Someone says it looks like Michael Jackson!!! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am

Thank you for the news and the link, Leode and miyu! Very Happy
During last year I missed news and video about Daisuke, so these days I really enjoy watching Dai's new videos!
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am

dilemma wrote:
Hi, could somebody from Japan please translate what Arakawa says in the vid? She's gorgeous wearing that glasses. Cool I guess she must give some good comments about Dai-chan.

Hi dilemma, here is some translation Smile

3:15 Narration
Shizuka Arakawa and Daisuke Takahashi met 10 years ago. Since then they respect each other and have discussed figure skating matters as if they were a sister and a brother. So Shizuka can see pressures Daisuke feels as if they were her own.

3:39 Shizuka’s comment
If he comes back to performance in front of audience as soon as possible and gets used to it by doing it several times, then I think he can remember how competitions were like very easily.

3:50 Narration
Shizuka provided him a spot in her ice show to facilitate his coming back. She hopes Daisuke feels joy of skating first, rather than thinking of winning or losing competition.

4:03 Shizuka’s comment
An ice show is a place where skaters purely feel desire to perform and joy of skating. I think it will be the best for him to start there and stimulate his motivation little by little toward bigger competitions.

4:18 Narration
Important season for Vancouver Olympic. At the Shizuka’s ice show, Daisuke Takahashi will make the first step toward Vancouver Olympic. Smile
Back to top Go down
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Thank you so much, Roko!

Roko wrote:
Shizuka Arakawa and Daisuke Takahashi met 10 years ago. Since then they respect each other and have discussed figure skating matters as if they were a sister and a brother. So Shizuka can see pressures Daisuke feels as if they were her own.

I remember they used to skate at the same rink in Osaka and maybe the friendship was built and reinforced then. Have you seen this montage? They do look like brother and sister,or may be a little bit more than that Cool Wink full of fun and love Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzUXkFGz8FI&feature=related

Thanks to Miss Arakawa for her kindness to invite Dai-chan to the show, really a good chance to start his performance for next season Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:17 am

dilemma,

Thank you for the video link. It’s so cute. I’d like to see Daisuke as a choreographer in the far future Smile
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 pm

You're always welcome, DTFF members!Very Happy
Roko, thank you for your quick translation for oversea fans as always.
And dilemma, thank you for linking the vid. Some of scenes brings back to my memories.
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"   Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu" Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese TV Sports Program "Super Urugusu"
Page 1 of 1