Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Counter Match in Japan 2007

Go down 
+3
glorydave
monica
Leode
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Thanks yerina!!

Quote :
Above all things, I'm so confused because his spins are all level 1 or 2
Ummmmmmmmmm. Sad Sad I have to check it later. But I think it's due to the slow speed and the short of rotation.
Quote :
Daisuke didn't receive level 4 at Cist from now on, so I'm exciting how it gives an impression to judges at GP series and competitions next time if he works on more.
Yes! Me too!! Go Dai-chan! Be the first skater who ever get level4 in Cist!!cheers cheers (I think noone have ever got level4 in Cist... Is it right??)
Quote :
Daisuke did his new SP and it was just gorgeous, especially steps are exploded and just fantastic!!
Thank you for a wonderful news!! Oh I can't wait! Was he in white costume? or .........Black Swan?? Cool Cool

Quote :
I saw his R&J again and again until 5 a.m. Smile
You are GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi, DTFF members! Today, I went to see the exhibition.

OMG!! DDDD.....DAISUKE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked You did a great job today!!!! (sorry, I'm very excited.)

His new short program is extraordinary awesome! The song is "Swan Lake" arranged by Hip-Hop. Until he did jumps, 3F, 3A and 3Lz, this was elegant as usual, however, after the tune was changed more Hip-Hop, he CCiSt was incredible. I know he can dance, especially his movements looks like Michael Jackson. It was very difficult steps. Because the choreography was like a hip-hop dancer's with emphasis on the upper half of the body.
I never seen that kinds of step before. I think that this is an innovation of figure skating and a great new short program, I love it most of all.
You should see it!!!

Short Program "Swan Lake" Sorry, I don't know an artist name at all.

He did 3F(clean), 3A(clean) and 3Lz(clean), not jumped combination jump this time. Suddenly, he fell down after CCist. Encore was "Bachelorette" but he was so exhausted because of hard steps for short program and when he jumped 3F and fell, the music was stopped.

At Finale, all members danced with the theme song "To Be Free" by Ayaka Hirahara for this competition. And Daisuke danced with Miki Ando. Finally, he showed us a good "spiral". Hahaha!!

After the Gala, I shook Daisuke's hands and said to him "You did a great Job, thank you!". He said to me "Thank you!" with a big smile. I'm sure that he will have a good season. Smile

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

WOW Leode!! You're really great!!!
It's so glad to hear that!!
I'm watching TBS now.
When will Daisuke showing up??
Advertisements are so long Sad Sad
AHHHH I'm sooo exciting!!

You shooked his hand and talk with him?
Wow.. I totally envy you!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi, yerina, thanks for the comment.
Really? Now you're watching Japanese TV program?
Daisuke will show up ladder part of program after 14th performance. I think maybe 20:30? at Japan time.

Quote :
You shook his hand and talk with him?
Wow.. I totally envy you!
Yeah, I was on rink side seat luckily and he received many presents from fan as usual.
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Ah.... 8:30 p.m?! No way!!!
I can't wait anymore!!!!! Sad Sad Sad
Yeah, I'm watching TBS on internet program.
btw, How was the costume??
I'm curious with everything about his SP now!!!
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:38 pm

Thank you all!!! Very Happy

Quote :
It's very interesting that nobody is actually worried much.
Yes!!! We know Dai's potential and abilities!!! He can improve so much, and this program gives him this possibility! GO DAISUKE! cheers cheers cheers

Quote :
I'm not surprised he got low levels for his spins. There aren't enough variations, he doesn't hold the positions long enough for them to count - and are there any changes of edges? It's hard to see on the video...
I agree with you MissC.
We can see Dai's improvement in spins and the second one is fantastic, but maybe he has to add more variations or keep the position for more turns...

Quote :
You did a great job today!!!! ...
His new short program is extraordinary awesome!
...I know he can dance, especially his movements looks like Michael Jackson....
You should see it!!!

OMG!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Leode, you make me fell so excited!!!
I can't wait to see it!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:51 pm

miyu wrote:
Even in yesterday's performance I could see a sword in his hand!! Embarassed Embarassed
Yes!!! I watched the video again and I saw the sword!!! It's a great idea!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:55 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to calm down................... bounce bounce bounce

Okay, I'm still thrilling, but I try to say my impressions.
Wow.. I'm so surprised.......
His jumps are all clean! (Leode, 3A wasn't step out, IMO?)
His spins are more faster than yesterday!
But it's not about all!
Steps... Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Especially Cist!!!!!!
You should see it!!!
And Daisuke really did a dance!
I could't imagine his hip-hop before, and to be honest, I'm not expected so much because hip-hop and figure skating may not suitable.
But... Ah... It was really...
Wow... It's an enormous developing!!!
(I'm sorry........... Very Happy )

In a word, he was just, THE BEST I love you

Plus, just see it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVz76uRyBs
Back to top Go down
monica
1A
1A
monica

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:26 pm

Hi, everyone.

I found the Vid of today "Swan Lake" on youtube

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=YmLzIot26mI

Enjoy, all fans!!
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 8:52 pm

WOW!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
I can't find the words!!!!
I've just seen the video and now I can understand Leode and yerina's comments!!!

It's really something new!!! I don't remember skaters using hip hop music for a competition program... maybe for exhibition...
and then, he's really dancing on ice!!!!

I agree with you yerina, also in my opinion 3A wasn't step out.
He did twice his spectacular sit spin. I'm not so expert in rules, but the first two spins maybe can have the same problem of those in free program... no many changes of position and variation... but today it wasn't a competition, so...
Steps are... I don't know... INCREDIBLE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 10:31 pm

What more is there to say?

I absolutely LOVE this SP, too. It's beyond amazing.
(Even if it was badly filmed in some parts... and the 3 jumps were clean as a whistle indeed.)

Someone now explains me how he can have such an incredible SP and such a bland LP?!... I hope he'll put a lot of work into his LP in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 pm

Wowwwwwwww!! affraid affraid
Quote :
OMG!! DDDD.....DAISUKE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked You did a great job today!!!! (sorry, I'm very excited.)
Yeah!! Hey brother(???), You're sooooooooo cool!!!
Awesome Cist and Slst!! His upper body movements are incredible!! They are totally new!!!! Nobody can skate like that but Dai-chan!!
This program will become one of the legendary programs. And Dai-chan himself will become a legend.cheers cheers cheers
I recalled what Dick Button said at 2005 Skate America during the practice. I don't remember precisely but it was something like "Takahashi is a dancer who skate."
It seems this program requires the skater a lot of energy. Go Dai-chan!! You can do it!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Plus, I'm also curious about how this program will be marked at competitions.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:47 pm

I love Dai-chans new programs! I'm just worried putting a second 4 toe loop in the long program is too... hmm... ambitious? If he can do it cleanly then it will be amazing!!! But if he can't then it could mean no gold at worlds. I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Last edited by on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:54 pm

miyu wrote:
Plus, I'm also curious about how this program will be marked at competitions.
What's sure is that he'll have to do better spins than today if he doesn't want a bad surprise... For the rest, I'm very curious too.

You know, the more I watch the LP, the more disappointed I am. Especially compared to the SP and Bachelorette, because now we're sure that he can do SO MUCH better with the choreography... oh well... I hope I'll be surprised by the improvements at Skate America!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:13 am

Many thanks for the comments and linking, DTFF members. Very Happy
Now, I'm back to home from the competition. As soon as I'm back, I have to get tickets for NHK trophy. It was so hard for me. But I got tickets for 3 days finally. I'm was worrying about getting tickets because I already reserved the hotel in Sendai. Hahaha!

Sorry, for short program, Daisuke did jumps all clean. I couldn't see his rounding of 3A from my seat. So, I mistook it. After watched the TV program, I corrected my report.

MissC wrote:
You know, the more I watch the LP, the more disappointed I am. Especially compared to the SP and Bachelorette, because now we're sure that he can do SO MUCH better with the choreography... oh well... I hope I'll be surprised by the improvements at Skate America!
I remember the I thought the same thing last year when I saw his long program "Phantom of the Opera" at first time. But new one's SlSt4 is more difficult than before. According to Daisuke's interview, he said "I need to practice new programs more." Yeah, I hope that he will do best to improve his program until "Skate America"!

His interview for short program is updated, pls read this article.

https://daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com/News-and-Topics-about-Daisuke-f2/Daisuke-talked-about-a-new-short-program-t233.htm

By the way, is there anyone to know an artist "Swan Lake" arrange version which Daisuke performed?
I've never hard this version.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:31 pm

MissC wrote:
What's sure is that he'll have to do better spins than today
I agree with you. As you wrote before, he definitely needs more variations in his every spin. scratch I hope he can improve them till SA.

MissC wrote:
the more I watch the LP, the more disappointed I am.
Oh really!? As for me, the more I watch the LP, the more I become fond of it!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I think what he needs is only the time to become accustomed to the music and to brush up the program. At first I was dissapointed especially at the Slst because it looked so similar to Phantom's but if he can amend some upper body movement, it will become gorgeous. And also I think if we saw it from different direction, it might give us different impression. Pity camera work!! Sad Sad
What do you think of it, Leode?? You saw it live. How did it look from your seat??
Leode wrote:
Yeah, I hope that he will do best to improve his program until "Skate America"!
Yes! Yes!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leode wrote:
is there anyone to know an artist "Swan Lake" arrange version which Daisuke performed?
I'm sorry I have no idea.... Is it original music???
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:00 pm

miyu wrote:
What do you think of it, Leode?? You saw it live. How did it look from your seat??
Yeah, when I saw his new free program at the competition, I thought that at the beginning of 4T jumping and upper body's movements for Slst was similar to his former program "Phantom of the Opera". But, most people were impressed Daisuke's phantom at Worlds in Tokyo. That's why they will compare it to new one. There is no way. We can only wait and see what will go on "Skate America".
Anyway, this competition was a good opportunity for him to test his stamina and reaction of judges and audience.

By the way, I went to CD shop yesterday and looked for an artist of "Swan Lake". But sorry, I could not find it. Do I have to ask Daisuke who only knows? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Counter Match in Japan 2007
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2