Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Counter Match in Japan 2007

Go down 
+3
glorydave
monica
Leode
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

International Counter Match in Japan 2007 Empty
PostSubject: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:29 am

"International Counter Match in Japan 2007"

Date: 10/06/2007(SAT) - 10/07/2007(SUN)
Place: Shin Yokohama Skate Center

1) 10/06/2007(SAT)
14:30 Opening
15:00 Men
17:10 Ladies

2) 10/07/2007(SUN)
13:00 Exhibition
16:00 Finale

Expected to participate members:
Japan Team: Men
Daisuke Takahashi, Yasuharu Nanri, Kensuke Nakaniwa and Tatsuki Machida
Ladies: Miki Ando, Mao Asada, Fumie Suguri and Rumi Suizu
Team USA : Men
Evan Lysacek, Ryan Bradley, Johnny Weir and Stephen Carriere
Ladies: Beatrisa "Bebe" Liang, Rachael Flatt, Caroline Zhang and Mirai Nagasu

Hi, DTFF members!
I'm looking foward to reading your report and impression, thanks!
And also I'm glad to post this information in "Competitions Topic".
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 4:52 pm

As a result, I got tickets for 2 days 6th and 7th!! Very Happy But it was too hard for figure skater's fan to get tickets and I called up the ticket center soooo many times. I struggled a few hours on the phone to get tickets. Why it was so hard to get a ticket?
At Shin Yokohama Skate center, the reason why is their capacity which has only about 2,000 audience seats for competitions. I don't get it why JSF selected this place for this events with many famous skaters. I think Yokohama Arena is more better(capacity about 5,000 seats) at same place in Shin Yokohama, Japan.
Anyway, I will report it and I'm looking forward to watching Daisuke's new program.
Back to top Go down
monica
1A
1A
monica

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi, Leode.
cheers
I feel so happy and envy you that I hear you can go there! Smile

Leode wrote:
Why it was so hard to get a ticket?
At Shin Yokohama Skate center, the reason why is their capacity which has only about 2,000 audience seats for competitions.
I don't get it why JSF selected this place for this events with many famous skaters. I think Yokohama Arena is more better(capacity about 5,000 seats) at same place in Shin Yokohama, Japan.

yes, you are right!
"Shin Yokohama Skate Center" is certainly all-season link, but it is so narrow to be held this event.

This time, I tried to call to the ticket office again and again and again at the day,
but I couldn't connect them
Crying or Very sad

When I obtained some kind of tickets 10 years ago, such thing was a common
not only figure skate but also any popular event.
It was a just happning that I felt
"I was lucky today!" or " I was unlucky today...". study

However, in late years there are many people obtaining
a ticket for a purpose to get self-interest at Internet auction! Evil or Very Mad

Therefore, the people who only look forward to the show are not available by a ticket.
It is kind of a dissapointing thing. pale

Anyway, you get a chance to see that special event !
I am so happy to hear that the big fan of Daisuke is able to go there like you!!

Have fan, ENJOY!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 8:50 pm

Hi, monica and DTFF members!
Quote :
This time, I tried to call to the ticket office again and again and again at the day, but I couldn't connect them😢

I'm sorry that you couldn't get a ticket. It was so hard to get a ticket for us and we have only one chance. Sad

Quote :
Therefore, the people who only look forward to the show are not available by a ticket.
It is kind of a disappointing thing. pale
Yeah, I totally agree with you. It makes me sad and I think it is not fair. But it is good to know that this competition will be on air on TBS TV programs. You can see Daisuke's new program on same day which he performs.

Quote :
Anyway, you get a chance to see that special event !
I am so happy to hear that the big fan of Daisuke is able to go there like you!!
Thanks for your comment! I'm appreciate to hear that and I will report this competition as possible as I can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:31 am

I envy you Leode!
Support Daisuke for all DTFF members! cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi, glorydave. Thanks for your comments! Very Happy

glorydave wrote:
I envy you Leode!
Support Daisuke for all DTFF members! cheers
Yeah!! I will report about Daisuke, but maybe you can see Daisuke's new program on "Yourtube" soon.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 2:35 pm

Leode, I hope you'll have a great time! Lucky you!! Very Happy

I have a question: the skaters will only perform one program each, right? (that's what they did last year at the same "competition" in the US) Does someone already know if Dai will do his SP or LP?
Back to top Go down
monica
1A
1A
monica

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi, Miss C. Very Happy
Nice to see you here again! How are you?

Well, Dai is going to perform his new LP there. cheers

As you know, he does not yet clarify a new program.
Only the news of his new program is from an intervew of Morozov in July, so we doesn't make sure about it now.

I will decide to depend on pleasure!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi, MissC and monica. Thanks for your comments. Very Happy

MissC wrote:
I have a question: the skaters will only perform one program each, right? (that's what they did last year at the same "competition" in the US) Does someone already know if Dai will do his SP or LP?
Yeah, It's the same as last year's match "cheesefest". 2 persons will perform short programs and other 2 persons will do Long programs. And I heard that Daisuke and Tatsuki Machida will do their Long programs, however, it is not announced yet on public as monica wrote.
I eager to see his "Romeo and Juliet" program!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monica
1A
1A
monica

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 10:10 pm

Hi, Leode. Smile

Leode wrote:
I eager to see his "Romeo and Juliet" program!! Very Happy

Me too!!
I love "Romeo & Juliet" sooooooooooo much!

How is going on his SP?
Is that really "Hip-Hop Program" as Morozov said?
I cannot wait more!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi, monica and DTFF members.

Today, Japan Skating Federation is announced officially that Jeremy Abbott would participate in this competition.

JSF announcement (in Japanese)
http://www.skatingjapan.or.jp/cgi-bin/news/usrNewsView.cgi?10690

I'm sorry to hear that Evan Lysacek will not attend this event because of his injury. Sad But he will be expected to participate in Kurt's show Oct. 10, 2007. So, hopefully, I think his injury is not serious.

Quote :
How is going on his SP?
Is that really "Hip-Hop Program" as Morozov said?
I don't know yet. But Daisuke said "Free program is classic music and short program will be different from my previous image. I'd like to show new image of me to everyone."
He will answer the expectations of his fans!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 2:09 pm

According to firebleeder at FSU, Dai did:

4T(step out), 4F(?)(fall), 3A(step out), 3A(step out), 3F(step out), 3S, 3Lz, 2A
TES 56.53 PCS 67.30 -1 Total 122.83

I'm sorry, but I just think this is funny! (even if Dai probably doesn't think so) Hopefully it means that this season will be as good as last (or even better), because last year he also totally messed up at the Campbell's event... It's interesting to see which jumps he's planning to do though, I can't wait to see the video of the program!
(And I'm wondering if all these "step out" are because he's overrotating the jumps as a result of working "too much" on too many quads?)

And of course I'm very curious about the new SP (which seems to be a hip hop version of Swan Lake).
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 pm

I saw Dai's R&J right now!!!
His costume is dark violet, and I think it's a little brilliant.
Daisuke seems not to be in a good condition.
He steped out with many jumps and couldn't do any combination, but filled up his rotation.
The program is quite good, but I think it's not so familiar with him yet.
But like Daisuke said, it would be more developing step by step!
And in addition, the second jump was 4T, not 4F. (4T twice)

So his jumps are -
4T 4T-Combo(maybe) 3A-Combo(maybe)
3A 3F-Combo(maybe) 3S 3Lz 2A.

But what I surprised most, his sit-spin was j.u.s.t. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wow, He completely sat down! The BEST!! Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Thanks MissC and yerina! Very Happy

I haven't see Dai's video yet! (Where did you see it, yerina???)
I can only read your informations.

We are only at the beginning of the season, so I'm not worried... I wrote that I didn't want to see all jumps well landed... it's true that he had step out many jumps, but maybe it's normal at this point of the season... maybe the gala during the summer didn't let him the possibility to work more and more on his new FP...
I'm happy he tried twice 4T!

yerina wrote:

But what I surprised most, his sit-spin was j.u.s.t. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wow, He completely sat down! The BEST!! Yay!!!

I was waiting for improvement in spins!!! GO DAISUKE!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY yerina! I think you received a good present! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: 10/06 Competition Report   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi, DTFF members, I went to see this competition today. Very Happy
I was so excited to see Daisuke's new program.
Daisuke was fine, but he needs to practice this program a lot. (After the competition, he said the same thing.)

I was surprised about his performance because I never seen before that his speed of skating was very slow. Yeah, I know this program was made by Morozov recently. I think he made sure to choreograph by each elements when he was skating, but I love this music.

Honestly, I feel so bad when I saw his purple costume at first time, however, when I watched the television program, it looks so gorgeous.
You can see his costume as bellow:

http://sports.yahoo.co.jp/news/photo?a=20071006-00000022-jijp-spo.view-000

MissC wrote:
4T(step out), 4F(?)(fall), 3A(step out), 3A(step out), 3F(step out), 3S, 3Lz, 2A

4T(step out), 4S(fall), 3A(step out), 3A(step out), 3F(step out), 3S, 3Lz, 2A

It seemed the second one was 4S. I'm not sure, but he wanted to add combination jump like a 4S-3T. During his warming-up, his jumps were all clean, especially 3A+2T+2Lo OMG!! Shocked But this music was very difficult to fit his steps to the drumbeat and he lost the timing to do some combination jumps.

At Kiss and Cry, he bowed like "I was sorry!!" to camera. I hope this program will be more better and set them to "Skate America".

Immensely, I was impressed his CCiSt and spins which were improved more than before.
Anyway, I will go to see the exhibition tomorrow. If Daisuke will perform a new short program "Hip-Hop Swan Lake", it would be nice!! Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 8:19 pm

LOL Now I'm really eager to see the video, because we have 3 reports and the 3 are different about the second quad (F, T or S)!! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings Leode, you were so lucky to be there!

And from the picture you posted, I think the costume's fine.
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 10:32 pm

OK, I just saw the program (twice) and honestly, I'm not thrilled... yet. The program has "potential" though. The step sequences are great, especially the circular one, and he's definitely worked on the spins, but I feel it's still empty at some points (though it's already better than Phantom). The beginning seemed to be off music too. But obviously it's very early in the season, and hopefully the choreography will get better at every competition...

That 2nd jump was definitely a 4T.

yerina wrote:
4T 4T-Combo(maybe) 3A-Combo(maybe)
3A 3F-Combo(maybe) 3S 3Lz 2A.
I guess it's rather
4T-combo(2T I'd say) 4T 3A
3A-3T (the combo's definitely here) 3F-3L 3S 3Lz 2A

And I like the costume.
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 pm

Daisuke's Romeo And Juliet!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4c83r1XCA

glorydave, I saw this competition through TBS broadcasting.
Actually at first, somehow I'm confused a little, but at now I think the program have many potential and good. Though Daisuke steped out so many jumps, skating was slow, and the program was somehow feel lacked, I really love circular step and lovely slow part at middle of the program. If the program will more polished and Daisuke familiar with the program, it'll be more great performance. And his sit-spin is absolutely developed! Wow... Very Happy

Quote :
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY yerina! I think you received a good present!
Thank you! I received wonderful present today from Daisuke, no doubt!

Leode, thanks for your report!!
Quote :
During his warming-up, his jumps were all clean, especially 3A+2T+2Lo OMG!!
Really?!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ahhhhh, so Daisuke's combinations will be 4T-2T, 3A-2T-2Lo, 3F-3Lo??
Yeap now I got it why Daisuke did 2A instead of 3Lo!
It's so hard constitute...
And about the costume, I still feel it's little luxurious...

MissC, I agree with your many opinions.
Like last campbells, right?
But the degree of program's difficulty is more higher and Daisuke has been developed more and more, so if Morozov polish the program, it would be more nice season for him.

We know he had so hard schedule during this summer, and he is in fourth grade at university now.
So it's okay. Daisuke will be better at Skate America.
Go Daisuke!!!

Anyway I'm so exciting to see his new SP tomorrow! (It's certain?) Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm

Thanks, MissC. I watched Daisuke's new one on TV program in hotel. Now you and I got his vid.

Quote :
That 2nd jump was definitely a 4T.

Yeah, I confirmed the 2nd jump was a 4T, however, according to this vid, Takeshi Honda commented that next jump(2nd jump) would be quad-combination jump. He had a Daisuke's program formation list. So, I think Yerina is right.

Oh, I can't sleep tonight and watch his new vid over and over again. I will go to see the exhibition tomorrow. Razz

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:56 pm

yerina wrote:
Leode, thanks for your report!!
Quote :
During his warming-up, his jumps were all clean, especially 3A+2T+2Lo OMG!!
Really?!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ahhhhh, so Daisuke's combinations will be 4T-2T, 3A-2T-2Lo, 3F-3Lo??
Yeap now I got it why Daisuke did 2A instead of 3Lo!
It's so hard constitute...
And about the costume, I still feel it's little luxurious...

Anyway I'm so exciting to see his new SP tomorrow! (It's certain?) Very Happy

Many thanks for the linking, yerina.
Yeah, I saw 3A-2T-2Lo at warming up. His jumps was all clean, but he didn't practice to jump 3Lo.
Not, sure. I hope that Daisuke will perform his new SP tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 12:12 am

Leode wrote:
Yeah, I confirmed the 2nd jump was a 4T, however, according to this vid, Takeshi Honda commented that next jump(2nd jump) would be quad-combination jump. He had a Daisuke's program formation list. So, I think Yerina is right.
Oh, I see, and I guess Honda's right then. Wink
I just think it would be safer to put the combo on the first 4T attempt though, because if it doesn't work, then he could always put it on the 2nd 4T... We'll see, I'm sure things will change through the season, especially if he starts landing the 4F or 4S consistantly in practice (he made many changes after Campbell's last year!)
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 4:07 am

Thank you so much yerina for the link!!!

I've already see Dai's new program... I'm so excited!

First of all, the costume... I don't like very much the drawing (it seems a sword that pierce the heart)... anyway...

In the video Daisuke seems to be tired, he didn't try to finish well the jumps... maybe he used this competition as a special training... and it's ok...
He completed 3Lz at the end of the program without problems! I'm not worried about the triple, while I hope he can reach more confidence with quad... it's so important for competition!
Leode, you reassure me! Very Happy I'm happy to hear Daisuke could complete his jumps during warming-up! 3A-2T-2Lo combination should be great! cheers
Did he also do 4T during warming-up???

The second spin is so gorgeous!!! I've never see a spin like that!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I like the second half of the program... in my opinion music doesn't involve like Phantom of the Opera, but I think Daisuke can really move the fans on this kind of music!

I'm sure he'll improve during the season. This program can give him the possibility to do something special. GO DAISUKE!

Now I hope we can see his SP!!!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi everyone!! Than you sharing your impression of Dai-chan's new program with me!! Very Happy And Happy Birthday yerina!!!flower
(I saw the competition video at home last night with some glasses of wine. After I repeated Dai-chan's program some times I fell asleep...... so I couldn't check DTFF last night. Sad )

It's very interesting that nobody is actually worried much. Yes! We have been trained after being with Dai-chan for a long time. Miss C, you are really right! This would be a sign of good fortune of this season!!!

My impression of his new LP Romeo & Juliet;
(1)First of all I like his purple colored costume and gloves!! HAHAHA Razz Razz
(2) How low his sit position was yesterday!!! cheers What I was worried about before this season was his sit spins.... I don't need to worry about it anymore. Good!!

(3)Very complex, gorgeous and dramatic Cist. When he will be able to skate it in good speed and flow after more practice, it will be great!! He might be able to get leve4 in the season!! Even in yesterday's performance I could see a sword in his hand!! Embarassed Embarassed
On the other hand, the Slst was looked bit similar to Phantom's. How about adding some more original poses?? Only for the score it might not be necessary to do though.....

(4)Jumps were OK. Good challenge Dai-chan!! Did you see his rotation speed?? Very fast!! I agree with you, Leode. He just need to fix the jumps with the music. I guess 3A+2T+2Lo will be a second 3A. It will fit for the music at the time when he tried the second 3A. The music gorgeously arose.Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Anyway the program is very gorgeous and there are a lot of space to improve!! I'm looking for seeing Dai-chan's R&J next time!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
(But 3 week is too short?? Will we have to wait until NHK???)
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Protocol is now available!!!!!!
http://www.skatingjapan.jp/InterNational/2007-2008/usavsjpn/data0505.pdf

Um... What can I say?
Above all things, I'm so confused because his spins are all level 1 or 2 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Why, why, why?!!!!
I can't understand it at all!!!
But Slst wasn't good to receive level 4.
Otherwise, Cist was really gorgeous.
I think judges gave marks just like as usual his score - not so look closely at this time's his performance. I'm dissapointing now..

Quote :
The second spin is so gorgeous!!! I've never see a spin like that!!!

I like the second half of the program... in my opinion music doesn't involve like Phantom of the Opera, but I think Daisuke can really move the fans on this kind of music!

I'm sure he'll improve during the season. This program can give him the possibility to do something special.
I agree with you.
I can't understand so far why he received lv2 and no GOE. Sad
I've never seen such low position. It's a mistery...
And I really love this kind of beautiful and gorgeous classical piece!
Look at his expression at slow part!! I love you I love you I love you
I have a hunch that he will give something wonderful experience for himself and us at this season.
Go Daisuke, step by step!

miyu, thank you!
I saw his R&J again and again until 5 a.m. Smile
And now I think it's great program and having much possibility.
Quote :
How low his sit position was yesterday!!! What I was worried about before this season was his sit spins.... I don't need to worry about it anymore. Good!!
Me too!! Absolutely!!!
That made me surprised the most at first time.
Ahhh, but about the judges... Sad Sad Sad

Quote :
Very complex, gorgeous and dramatic Cist. When he will be able to skate it in good speed and flow after more practice, it will be great!! He might be able to get leve4 in the season!! Even in yesterday's performance I could see a sword in his hand!!
On the other hand, the Slst was looked bit similar to Phantom's. How about adding some more original poses?? Only for the score it might not be necessary to do though.....
Haha, a sword in his hand! Very Happy
I think so, too.
At first I thought Cist might be level 4!
Daisuke didn't receive level 4 at Cist from now on, so I'm exciting how it gives an impression to judges at GP series and competitions next time if he works on more.
Slst was similar to POTO and little slow compare with Cist.
I think Slst is necessary to improve. It's just normal...

Quote :
Did you see his rotation speed?? Very fast!!
Yeah!!!
At past, he poped up his jumps to double or single many times.
But I'm surprised that he fully rotated all jumps now. Very Happy
Wow, when I saw his rotation speed at 3A & 4T, I'm just at "Ahhh......." Very Happy

And what a good news!
According to a person who saw his gala performance, Daisuke did his new SP and it was just gorgeous, especially steps are exploded and just fantastic!!
He said he gave him standing ovation!
It's left about 2 hours to broadcasting! I can't wait.......... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Thanks for the link to the protocols, yerina.

I'm not surprised he got low levels for his spins. There aren't enough variations, he doesn't hold the positions long enough for them to count - and are there any changes of edges? It's hard to see on the video... The rules are very strict as far as spins are concerned, he and Morozov should just read them again and check what's right and wrong in each of his spins.

But I'm glad to see levels 3 and 4 for his step sequences! Very Happy

And once he will fix the jumps, he can get a looooooot of points!! Dai-chan, GANBARE!!

Ohhhh, now I'm so eager to see the SP! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Counter Match in Japan 2007   International Counter Match in Japan 2007 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Counter Match in Japan 2007
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next