Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. Empty
PostSubject: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 10:29 pm

I find an article talking about programs Stéphan Lambiel will present for the new season.
SP is a Tango called "Carne cruda" performed by Nuevo Tango of Fernando Egozcue. (Carne cruda means crude flesh). Lambiel seems to be proud of this program, that he defines a "madness" and it has to be the hardest program he has ever skated.
Probably he will present it in Japan, where he's doing some shows.
Free Program is the same of last year, "Flamenco", with some improvements.

You can find the complete article on
www.artonice.it
but for now it's only in italian.

Leode, it's the first time I write in a new topic... Tell me if it's ok or if there're problems...
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Hi, glorydave!
Here's his new SP showed at Champions On Ice at Shizuoka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1z5czGrZ_Q

Wow Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Hi yerina!
Thanks for the video!
It's a beautiful program and it's something new...
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:33 am

Thank you for the information and the video link! cheers

I like Stephan's new SP very much!! Very Happy
He looked in good shape and I was surprised how he was motivated strongly this year. Did you remenber his SP at Skate Canada last year??
He will become the most formidable rival for Dai-chan...
GOOOOOOO Dai-chan!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:17 pm

Many thanks for the information, glorydave and uploading vid to "Yourtube", yerina!Very Happy
Stéphan's step improved more than before and what a passion of his skating that I'm impressed. Maybe he will do quad at this SP.
miyu wrote:
He will become the most formidable rival for Dai-chan...
Yeah, I think so, but not only Stéphan. Because other competitors skill are getting better than before during six months. Moreover they makes more interesting for Men's competitions. Ganbare!! Daisuke!!king
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 9:19 pm

You're welcome! Smile

Quote :
He looked in good shape and I was surprised how he was motivated strongly this year. Did you remenber his SP at Skate Canada last year??
Yeah, I remember that. Sad
It seems he was motivated strongly before Worlds.
And the programs and his expressions are so facinating day by day.
Amazing improved!

Quote :
other competitors skill are getting better than before during six months. Moreover they makes more interesting for Men's competitions.
That's true.
It became more harder for competitors, but Men's event would be prominent more and more!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:24 pm

Quote :
It became more harder for competitors, but Men's event would be prominent more and more!
Yes, you're right. Nobunari might have already mastered quads.(Of course I'm looking forward his coming back!! Very Happy ) How about Tomas Verner? I've just checked his official site now. It seems he left for Korea to attend at "Superstars on Ice" in Korea today. (I've tried to find the official information about it but I couldn't.. sorry.) Does anybody know about his new programs?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Quote :
It seems he left for Korea to attend at "Superstars on Ice" in Korea today.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............................
What can I say....................................
The whole shows are canceled because of a fire... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm

OMG!!! affraid affraid affraid .
It seemed there are no injuries. Good........
It would be a great show, Yag, Plu, Stephan, Verner, Miki and Yuna. Very sad. Sad

See the video news on the page below. It seemed Yagdin was there... I'm relieved to see he could escape from the accident.
http://sports.media.daum.net/nms/general/news/common/view.do?cate=23793&newsid=159771
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.   Stéphane Lambiel: new programs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stéphane Lambiel: new programs.
Page 1 of 1