Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2022

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3553
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2022 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 11:42 am

Hyoen 2024 has started yesterday. 

A couple of Dai's IGstories before the start saved by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Worlds

Photos and updates at Luxe Hyoen 2024 official IG

Luxe Hyoen 2024 official Twitter

Mainichi photogallery

English translation of Mainichi article  thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World

World Figure Skating article

The Cast

English translation of Fujinnkoron article  with link to original source. The article, as written by Dai himself, was released one day before Hyoyen.

From tweets it seems another great achievement for Dai-chan. The cast (skaters, actors, singers) receives praise and the show as a whole is considered a great success. 

We know how much Dai devotes himself to all his projects and I'm so happy to learn that all his efforts are receiving the well-deserved award  I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2022
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15