Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2022

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:04 am

RD was powerful fire on ice and POTO a smooth sliding of two lovers who are just starting to feel and share emotions.
Today KanaDai were not skaters, but real art performers on a stage drunken drunken I love you I love you

I was so happy for them, for the standing ovation they have deserved so much.

Pity today the French couple was a bit better and KanaDai ended the Free Dance at fifth place. Anyway they were satisfied with their performance. And YES, they must be proud!!!

KanaDai FD

Wonderful photos - moments of pure beauty and art on ice.

Daily Japan article with FD photos

KanaDai remained in the arena to cheer for Mai and Kaori, but Dai was really impressed also by Korean skaters. When Yelim Kim ended her gorgeous performance, Dai started clapping during the final spin and jumped up for a standing ovation the moment the music ended. Yes, a great sport spirit.

Sorry, I have to leave now. For sure tomorrow we'll have tons and tons of new photos and articles.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 6:31 am

I am so proud of KanaDai! Such great performances of the RD and the FD. I thought they couldn't top their World's performances but they did. The love and appreciation they got from the audiences was fabulous to see, and so well deserved! Bravo!

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 10:36 am

Kana's post on IG with various photos from competition

Kana's instastories

Album WTT 2023

Many photos of KanaDai at WTT 2023 collected by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Worlds FB page

I watched the medal ceremony and after the serious part, with the medal awarding, music started and skaters were free to enjoy the moment. OMG Dai was jumping and dancing and making funny faces for selfies all the time. He did not stop for a second.

Dai was guest on In ShOt in Fukuoka promoting Ice Explosion 2023 - YT video, thanks to kind uploader!!

KanaDai will teach at a Skating Class on May 28

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm

Thanks Pattina for the goodies. Seems like we are the only two Dai fans left that are posting in this forum. Sad

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:23 pm

Yes Dai was a true team player just like his antics from the old days at WTT. I think he was trying to get some members of Team Japan to lighten up and have fun.

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 11:00 am

Shyla wrote:
Thanks Pattina for the goodies. Seems like we are the only two Dai fans left that are posting in this forum. Sad

Yes, Shyla. I have the same feeling. Sad Sad

I've been very lazy, sorry.

KanaDai EX - Love Goes - thanks to dear fan who shared!!

Wonderful photo of Love Goes

Skating Japan on IG

Dai was guest at a local Fukuoka tv, maybe to promote Ice Explosion

Dai with the program mascot

KanaDai and Rikuryu photos during practice for Bloom On Ice 2023

Kinoshita Sport on Twitter

Kyotoujiice on IG

Thanks to Kana Muramoto and Daisuke Takahashi K7D1 FB fan page From "Bloom on Ice" halftime Q&A
Things to do while in Japan: Dai "I want to go to a dermatologist, a dentist and travel and visit Takachiho ". Kana " I want to go to a dermatologist, a dentist and travel to Thailand"

KanaDai at Bloom on Ice

And after seven years....back to a long-time love: testimonial for Asahi beer!!! cheers cheers cheers

Dai as guest at the opening of Asahi Beer TAP ELITE Extra Cold Bar

One photo and article - Daisuke Takahashi, I didn't expect I would be competing at 37, and that I would switch to ice dance in my 30's, but every day has been very fulfilling. I'm happy to be back here

Press conference - video Daisuke Takahashi talks about extreme cold temperatures on the ice rink. "The more you move and sweat, the colder it gets"

Longer video - MAiDiGi TV - Honorary Manager Daisuke Takahashi, first event in 7 years: much has changed

(thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB fan page for quotes)

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:32 pm

KanaDai have announced their retirement. I am sad but understand. We were lucky to have them perform this season and have so much success! Thank you KanDai!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrsWPwSobDy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D&fbclid=IwAR0bU6BjxKlDeTd8EePbQhTUXVvR2w6o3q3LFykvyMlh7isehftBUomf8oc

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 10:45 am

Shyla, thanks for the update. Yes, sad news but not so unexpected. To me it was "in the air" since their Free Dance at Worlds at home, when they were able to present a clean program with the highest levels of skating beauty and audience involvement. The standing ovation and the smile on Dai's face I love you

Official announcement (video) on KanaDai Team IG - they will do an Instalive today at 08 PM Japan Time

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World FB Fan Page, we have some articles from various newspapers

Clarin Deporte article in Spanish

NHK World tv news in English

Olympics article

DXT Campeon - in Spanish

Japannews - Yomiyuri Shimbun - in English

Olympics NBC Sports - in English

PIW of 29 April

Sorry, I have to leave now.

KanaDai, you made us fans so proud of you and of your achievements in such a short time. Of course, age was not on Dai's side, but we have to remember his relevant knee injuries. He fought like a lion in these years and leaves as National Ice Dance Champion with wonderful Kana, to whom all Dai-fans must be grateful.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 9:43 am

Apologize for staying out of here for so long, but at present I have so many other "jobs" to attend at work and at home, demanding all my attention and time.

In addition, today in a short time I'm leaving for a 3 days business trip. And again available time is very very narrow

Luckily we know we can rely on Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Worlds FB fan page for daily updates.

KanaDai press conference

SkatingJapan IG

English translation of Nagamitsu sensei's comment about KanaDai's retirement

Last weekend KanaDai took part in Prince Ice World - take a look at Flapperbear IG account for a lot of wonderful pictures taken during the meeting time.

During Ice Explosion in Fukuoka - I think for the first time in Japan - shooting with cameras and mobiles is permitted during an ice show, although only for group numbers. The organizers invite fans to share on social!!! Ice Explosion 2023 IG - Dai's speech

Sorry, I have to run now. See you as soon as I have time.

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 10:44 am

Hi everyone!!

So sorry for this long absence, but my pc almost crashed and it needed some repairs. Now it works....more or less.... it takes looooong time to open web pages, it suddently stops... and so on....

Of course, when I am in trouble, lot of news and info about Kanadai!!

Ice Explosion 2023 in Fukuoka

Lots of photos on Ice Explosion 2023 IG official account

OMG!!! Too handsome!!

Other photos from the show on Mainichi newspaper. Same photographer of Twitter photo.

Kaitlyn Weawer's IG

Kaitlyn with KanaDai

Sorry, I have to leave now. Again, apologize for the very few links/info, but it took almost 30 minutes to write this short post.
See you soon!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 11:01 am

May 21: KanaDai were guests at the "Osaka Rinkai Sports Center 50th Anniversary Thanksgiving Event"

Report of the event - part 1

Report of the event - part 2

May 27: Dai's new hair style!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

One of Dai's many IGstories saved here

In the week-end KanaDai went to see Mao's tour "Beyond" in Niigata.

According to this post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the Worlds, Mao thanked KanaDai for their hard work (post with link to the fan's tweet)

Dai's instastory saved here

Yesterday KanaDai were teachers at a special skating class for children, sponsored by Sky Court., at Kose Yokohama Skating Center

Hochi news article and photos

Daily Japan - press conference

Quadruple Axel on Twitter quoting Dai-chan about his silver hair

Nikkan Sports - photo session

Have a great Dai-week!!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 10:53 am

The Skating Lesson - moments and press conference

Dai is very active with his instastories

One saved here

In this weekend, KanaDai are skating at Prince Ice World "SAGA"

Dai and friend Piw Hiro

At this link, you can find many photos of KanaDai taken by fans, who shared on Twitter.
KanaDai skated to their first RD "The Mask" - Dai looks gorgeous  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

KanaDai - PIW "SAGA" 10 06 2023

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:39 am

I wish a video would pop up of the recently skated Mask. I agree Pattina Dai looks soooooooo good!

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 10:00 am

Later this morning I'll leave for 2 weeks at the seaside, without my laptop.
So here is a short recap of the past days, thanks to Daisuke Takakashi Road to the World FB fan page

On June 11th, Dai was guest at NHK "SunSport"

NHK Sunsport's tweet

I don't know who this guy is, maybe a tv man who met Dai-chan

2 instaposts with Dai

KanaDai will be guests at Shabekuri 007 Monday 19th June at 21:00 (JT)

Short preview of tv show

Ice Dancer Yuka Orihara upload a vlog from Ice Explosion Fukuoka - you can see glimpses of KanaDai here and there

Yuka Orihara Ice Explosion Vlog

this post by Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World Mao's show THE ICE will feature skaters involved in real dancing

Dai took part at a press conference for THE ICE - the articles focus on Dai's new off-ice dance challenge.
Oh my.... I bet he will be super-good!!! He is a born dancer. I love you I love you I love you
Spoiler: don't worry, he will get rid off soon of the purple locks Very Happy See below FS Gossip article

Excite article

Daily Co Japan article

Kantele tweet

Hochi News

Recap of interview in English by FS Gossip

Dai with cast of tv show Easy Routine

Dai guest for Prime Style Friday

NHK Okayama article - first part of the interview - taken when Dai still had dark hair.

Dai with Matsuko during the tv show son Saturday night

Old but gold: Dai's Bachelorette DOI 2017

Stay safe and take care of yourself. See you in a couple of weeks!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 5:45 pm

Thanks for the updates Pattina and have a lovely Holiday! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 9:46 am

Hi everyone!!
Apologize, I wrote "back in two weeks" but indeed it has been more than one month.
Nothing relevant occurred, but I just had a sort of "de-tox" time from internet.

It is impossible to catch up with everything that had happened in the meantime, so I'll start with the more recent news from Mao's THE ICE 2023

In these days in Nikko they skated Soran/Koto with both outfits (red/black on the 25th and white on 26th)

THE ICE - tv news

Sponichitokyophotos on IG

In Aichi they skated "The Mask"

Nikkansports - photo 1

Nikkansports - photo 2

A couple of Kana's instastories saved

Photo 1

KanaDai with Keegan

At THE ICE 2023 a new project started of floor dance: Daisuke Takahashi & Kevin Aymoz and Junhwan Cha & Ilia Malinin

Post of Daisuke Takahashi Road to the World with link to main article

Dai and Kevin in the backstage

Madison Chock's IG

Have a great Dai-day!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 8:50 am

Hi Pattina and welcome back. Everyone needs a break from the internet. lol

Thanks for the updates. I see that Dai has not only gone blonde but he has a short haircut.
He looks great and The Ice tour has been very successful. All the skaters seem to be having a good
time.

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Hi Shyla!!

Since Mao created her own show after retirement, THE ICE has soon became the most loved ice-show in Japan. Great skaters and great staging (costumes, group numbers, etc...). I'm so happy KanaDai were asked to take part I love you I love you I love you I love you

Dai's fierce look drunken drunken drunken drunken

White Soran Bushi

Red Soran Bushi

Kana's photos after last show in Nikko

About 15 days ago, Kana posted some IG photos, after a week spent in California.

KanaDai in California

Have a great SunDai!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 10:36 am

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 10:53 am

THE ICE 2023 Tour has ended and Dai has posted various photos of this adventure he enjoyed a lot!!

On line translator:
From now on I want to keep sliding as long as there is an offer and as long as my body is moving!

1 - Cast and group numbers + some solo photos

2- Kana&Dai So-ran&koto MASK DANCE group number

3 - DANCE BATTLE DIAMONDS  Wonderful Time with @kevin_aymoz

4 - I was so happy to skate with superstars!!!!

Dai posted also some stories, already disappeared. 2 have been saved

Here

And here

KanaDai as models for Puma Japan - scroll to see one more photo of Dai-chan

2023 Fall/Winter Collection

KanaDai went to see Ayaka Hirahara's Moulin Rouge.

Ayaka's post on Facebook

I think this tour was really pure joy and entertainment for Dai-chan. He always looks so joyful and happy to be part of this world. I'm so happy for him. Wish he can now rest a bit and again be ready to surprise us with more KanaDai beauty  I love you  I love you  I love you
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:49 pm

Thanks Pattina for the Dai goodies! I just got back from holiday so I am catching up. FOI is coming up and we will finally see the new programs from KanaDai and hopefully the solo program for Dai.

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 11:40 am

Yes, Shyla, seems like your dreams come true!!

During THE ICE 2023, KanaDai skated to old programs, but for FOI they have prepared a new one

FraU article - Title googletranslated: "KanaDai turn professional and lift the veil on their first "new program"

FraU interview - part 1 Title googletranslated: "KanaDai say goodbye to Florida and start new activities"

FraU interview - part 2 - KanaDai talk about the new program choreographed by Kaitlyn Weaver and Dai's solo program choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo (I'm so, so happy!!). In the last page Dai gives a hint about a future new Hyoen project for next year, who will involve both.

I'm so glad they have the chance to explore new challenges and a new concept of ice show together.

Few days ago the Kurashiki Figure Skating Club celebrated its 30th anniversary. Of course, Dai took part as main guest and coach

From Sasaki sensei's Instagram

Dai teaching to kids

Playing at the lake - Dai trying to cut a watermelon

He failed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Group photo

Dai with kids

Have a nice Daiday!!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 9:23 am

Some Dai's instastories saved here

From Friends On Ice 2023 official IG (have a look for many other reels and photos)

Dai's presentation

Kana's presentation

Reharsal day 1 - KanaDai

Reharsal day 1 - Dai-chan  his lovely wrinks drunken drunken drunken

Cast celebrating Mai's birthday

Reharsal day 1 - KanaDai

Have a great Dai-day!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 11:09 am

22 August - short tv news about FOI 2023 - Dai-chan talks about the first new program as pro for KanaDai.

22 August - tv news - KanaDai reharsing their new pro program "Birds/Makeba" I love you I love you I love you I love you

Jason Brown IG - reharsal day

Kateigaho - Interview with KanaDai about their feeling after retirement, FOI 2023, new pro program and solo programs and new projects.

From FOI 2023 official IG account - from public reharsal

Reharsal Day 3 - KanaDai "Birds/Makeba"

The cast thanks Puma

Official Cast photo

Dai-chan and Lambiel who skated a collaboration program to "Poeta"

Press article with photos after public reharsal - OMG KanaDai's costumes are really gorgeous drunken drunken drunken

Yomiuri shimbun

Nikkansports

Nikkansports - Dai & Stephane

Short tv news after FOI day 1 with few seconds of KanaDai new program

From FOI 2023 official IG

FOI 2023 day 1 KanaDai

From KanaDai's official Instagram account

KanaDai promoting merchandise at the stand set up at FOI

Poses from new program Birds/Makeba

Have a great Dai weekend!!

Shyla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 8:42 pm

PATTINA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2022   News and Topics 2022 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2022
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next