Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2019

Go down 
+2
Shyla
PATTINA
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3551
Registration date : 2013-03-30

News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Sonabilis, thanks for the many info!

Dai-chan went to see the show "Factory Girls", starring some of his Hyoen partners. Glad to see he is taking time for himself relaxing and having fun.

Tomomi Oto IG

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello Pattina, I just wanted to send my post, and now I see yours  Very Happy
I leave it as it is - double info, double pleasure   cheers  cheers
-------------------------------
Reon Yuzuki (the "pirate Matsuura") was starring in musical "Factory Girls" which premiered last month. After 18 performances in Tokyo, the last 4 took place in Osaka. The "dernière" has just ended. And who showed up among the guests? Right!  cheers

Same pic in Tomomi Oto's instagram, and in Sarry/ Sally's instastory
A few of the "Hyenoists" reunited  Very Happy
Nice screenshot of yesterday's broadcast of Hyoen Basara ---  Yoshitsune! drunken drunken

Slightly OT: So ISU is about to create a kind of Academy Award for figure skating ? That's the first thing I thought about this announcement. --- Details
I do not have an opinion yet, but various question marks are in my head, and frankly, a few doubts as well.

Back to Daisuke. Something from the category: moments when Dai-chan's unexpected talents flashed. The moment in which I suspected he could do great acting was this clip from January last year.
Only a few seconds, but for Daisuke they are enough to create a virtuoso Bond / Men in Black parody. This timing! This movement mode! These gestures and facial expressions, precisely to the point! Added to that the seasoning of irony!
I was blown away.
By the way, I'm sure, right after the camera cut Dai-chan broke down with a laugh attack. Look at his face in the last second! lol!

Have you all a nice Sunday sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:12 am

Hi everyone!!

TSL talks with Adam Rippon about his book. At 1:08:40 they have a very brief talk about Dai's switch to Ice Dance. Adam also recalls how much he was impressed by Dai's skating when he first saw him in Hackensack (February 2007), working with Morozov.

TSL - Adam Rippon: Beautiful on the Outside

Sonabilis already reported here about Okayama's exhibition of Dai's costumes. Here is an update with a pic of Mambo outfit and a special guest: Gin-chan - the Takahashi family dog Dai bought for his dad in 2017 - made with flowers. According to online translation, there will be a wide range of items from familiar and impressive ones to ones that were hardly exhibited.

Mambo and Gin-chan

FB post by Fuji TV with Dai's commercial for West Japan. Nothing new but always a joy to watch drunken drunken drunken

Daisuke Takahashi - Teletwo

Screenshot by our Nobu san

A smile to Dai for

Tomorrow at 05:29 pm JT full broadcast of CaOI commented by Tatsuki Machida. Let's hope having more videos of The Phoenix I love you I love you

TV Tokyo info

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello everybody,

Here is a short technical info. A few weeks ago, forumotion.com's admin section announced that the TinyPic service - which by default has long been used by the forum to host images - terminates its service. The admins tried to retrieve and re-host the images automatically, but this was only partially successful.
Since then, some of the old pics in DTFF have been replaced by an icon image and then completely disappeared.
Sorry, I should have warned you a little earlier - I hope none of you have saved images on TinyPic without backups!
The affected images are dispersed in the old threads, e.g. here, Pattina's snapshots of Dai after IL 2016.

It may be useful for us all to have a look at the admin news board from time to time. Especially because in DTFF no moderator is present, who would be informed automatically about changes.

Have you all a nice day!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 11:19 am

Sonabilis, thanks for info. Yes, it's a pity many old pics are now disappeared. On a personal basis, lately I did not post pics because it caused issue in page format.

Apologize, but I did a mess with the date: CaOI was broadcasted yesterday!! and I'm sorry to be late, but back home yesterday evening I had issues with the internet connection. and it is still very slow. pale

The video is available at 1080HD!! drunken drunken drunken drunken With commentary by Tatsuki Machida cheers  cheers Hope we can have some translation, because I'm sure Tatsuki san had wonderful words for Dai-chan, who has always been Tatsuki's idol.

CaOI 2019 - The Phoenix + encore + full interview

Opening Stéphane lol! lol!

Finale

Dai's message to fans at the end of the interview

English translation of the tweet

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 am

West Japan Championship is just round the corner and I'm getting very nervous. Unfortunately I'll be very busy in the long week-end (01 November is National Holiday in Italy) so I don't know how much time I'll have to follow Dai and update. So apologize in advance.

Dai-chan on TV during West Champ

CaOI exhibition witout commentary   cheers  cheers

The Phoenix + encore + interview no commentary

Memories from pre-season 2009/2010: in a Korean rink Dai is practicing his ex "Luv Letter" (choreo Kenji Miyamoto - I  I love you  I love you  I love you  this program ) lost in a magic atmosphere, while fog rises from the ice.  Clip on twitter

Luv Letter magic

Again memories from the past: La Strada at Worlds 2010 in Turin from Italian broadcasting. The lady who comments is Franca Bianconi, coach of many Italian skaters, among them Matteo Rizzo. The Japanese fan has put comments in Japanese, with the technical scores.

La Strada - Worlds 2010

Don't know the original source and when it was taken (last year, I think). But I need a Dai smile to survive anxiety!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce

Dai-chan and Norio Watanabe san
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 5:10 pm

Dropping by to wish Dai-chan good luck this weekend! peace1  I will be busy this weekend too
but hope to catch some of the competition.

Thanks for all the updates! flower

ETA: Oh no Dai is injured and has withdrawn from West Japan Championship.

https://d1sk.com/?fbclid=IwAR27uI7RqQTYdxceH2ZOwRhdRhH4tsiAyPSWPvvH6VteE3bjE0C1FJRvKWs
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Just dropping in from office pc to update the sad news pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thanks Shyla for anticipating me.

According to online translation, Dai twisted his left ankle during practice yesterday (30 Oct). He apologizes to all fans attending West Japan Championship to watch him and to all people who were waiting for him competiting.

Press article

Abstract "According to the announcement, Takahashi twisted his left ankle while practicing on ice on the 30th, causing pain and swelling. The diagnosis result is “Left ankle joint and left ankle joint ligament injury”, and skating for the next week is prohibited."

Daily.co

Sorry, I'm at work now and I'm not allowed to use pc for personal use for too long.

I was right with my anxiety!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Oh noooo!   pale  pale  

Opened your link Shyla...

"I have been training for the West Japan Championship, but I twisted my left ankle during my jump practice yesterday. As the team's final match was the All-Japan Championship, and the team discussed it, I was very sorry, but I decided to take the West Japan Championship and take it off. We apologize for the concerns and inconveniences of our supporters, skaters, sponsors, the media, and everyone who is looking forward to the West Japan Championship. I will devote myself to the days until the All Japan Championship, and I will do my best to be able to perform as a culmination as a single at the All Japan Championship. Thank you in the future.

Daisuke Takahashi"

Dai... !   Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:01 pm

pale pale pale

Mad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Rest and get well soon Dai-chan!  I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:30 pm

I have stomach ache since I heard the news pale pale

Tv news about Dai's injury

Rising again soon!!!

Get well soon Dai-chan!!! I love you I love you I love you you still have a competition as single and you will shine bright like a diamond for us!!

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 1:23 am

Well that's really a diabolical joke of fate, three days before competition.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sprained his left ankle ... possibly the toepick for Toeloop takeoff?
I vaguely remember, at some point last year, Dai mentioned he was scaring to sprain his ankle with the strong toepick for 4T...

PATTINA wrote:
I have stomach ache since I heard the news  pale  pale

(( Pattina ))  I love you  I love you  I love you  --   I'm sure Dai himself is the most saddened now.

Oh dear, no doubt it was terribly hard for him to apologize to everyone. Even if Dai says "just for myself" a thousand times, of course he knows how much his performance was anticipated  Crying or Very sad

Dai, I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you get well soon!
So you can once again show us your magic, emotional, beautiful skating! Show us "Dai-chan's world"!  I love you I love you I love you

PATTINA wrote:
Rising again soon!!!

Rise up again Phoenix!  cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 12:27 pm

I know that you already know, but I'd like to remind you anyway: you can send Dai your support via e-mail at   Fan@disk.com

Press article with interview taken during the PUMA event on 02 Sept.  With large pics  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  (2 during interview, never seen before)

Real Sports - Daisuke Takahashi

English translation by Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi FB

Short tv service - Dai at the very start of his career. The 13yo boy wishing for an Olympic medal is heart-melting I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Young Dai - 27news Okayama

sonabilis wrote:
I'm sure Dai himself is the most saddened now.

Indeed!! That's what Sportiva Web reports:

The person who feels the most bitter feeling is Takahashi himself.

Sportiva Web

IG post for Dai's costume exhibition at Okayama Handmade Festival 2019.  Dai lent 17 costumes from his childhood to present days, program and show outfits. The IG post shows 4 of them (and I had the joy to see the gray rags outfit live at AOI 2017  I love you  I love you  I love you ). The exhibition is part of actions as fund raising for recovery after last'year disaster rain in Okayama Prefecture. As always, Dai is the first to committ himself when his people need help.

Okayama Costume Exhibition

EDIT Dai's High School graduation with both parents.

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi everyone.

This has not been a happy week for me: Dai injured his ankle and skipped WJC - having just one last shot as single skater Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  and during the week-end Shoma and Kaori were out of GP Final  (+ Wakaba, but this was already clear after her first GP) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   I'm so, so sad for Shoma. He fell both in SP and FS many times, nevertheless he fought till the end.

In this tweet the full 27H tv service. In the second part the full tv news about Dai's high school graduation. According to info from a different tweet, since he was busy in competition (EDIT: competiting at Worlds) on the official graduation day, the school did a special ceremony just for him, with schoolmates attending (the same occurred later in 2008, when he graduated (first level) at University)

27H tv news part 1

27H tv news part 2

Old memories again: a very brief appearance in this tv service dating back to 2003 (Dai was 17). At that time Ladies drew all attention.  

2003 Nobeyama camp

When Dai is far from view and/or is having rough times, fan art can help!!

Fan art Go Daisuke

Happy SunDai everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 11:03 am

Fuji TV TWO aired an interview with Dai-chan. Brief English translation thanks to Nobu-san and Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi. Unfortunately, it seems no video is available up to now

Fuji Tv TWO interview

Dai's smile is always a joy to watch drunken drunken

Brighting up my Mondai

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Ah, the Fuji TV interview in translation, great! Yesterday I found some Twitter reports about it but had problems with online translation.
Thank you Pattina! And thanks to Nobu-san for translation and to DTRtS for providing it!
According to Twitter sources, the interview was done on October 9th. That was a few days after CaOI, when Dai was working on PGG with Benoit.
Seems there is also some practice footage, and: "the final pose had changed, the steps were somewhat more aggressive", reports a tweet. (Video, pleeease!!   bounce  )

It is good to hear Dai is going with caution and prudence as it comes to jump practice. Skating clean being a priority and then look what is possible, that sounds reasonable.
He mentioned a muscle tear, and I think he is speaking about last year, but I'm not quite sure? As we know Dai-chan, he tends to be silent about minor injuries in public.

Another thing -  Dai hints, the intense jump practice he was used to before gave him the feeling of mental strength and confidence. As he can not push himself like this anymore, there comes up worrying (anxiety, in another translation). So it will be about if he can mentally overcome this tension.

Of course, skipping West Japan will not be helpful in this regard  No

Looks like Dai has reached now his physical optimum, which also means the limitations become visible.
When I read such things, I feel Kana's suggestion and Dai's decision came just at the right time...

Dai, we wish you a lot of health and quick recovery! May you enjoy your last single competition as you wish, and then go on to discover new worlds, as you have always done! Your fans will accompany your journey to new sites of "Dai-chan's world" -  as always! cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by sonabilis on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:53 pm

OFF Topic: Terrible weekend in skating for me. Big Hugs to Team Japan IdF was a rough competition for them. . Shoma coming 8th with those terrible falls and the K&C all by himself was tough to watch.

But there was some bright spots ID competition was fabulous. No surprise that P/C won gold but the fight for second place was fierce between Charlene and Marco and Chock and Bates.
I love all the three couples and thought they all were wonderful. Pattina you must be happy Charlene and Marco winning Bronze. Just about 1 point separated them from winning Silver. They have really improved tremendously over the past couple of seasons and will be podium contenders this season. I hope they can make the GPF.

Thanks for all the Dai updates.

Here is Shoma's Exhibition Program at the Gala. Nice to see his smiling face after the bittersweet tears.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35906015
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Yes Shyla I saw Shoma's FS and K&C, it was so painful.
He's a brave and couraged guy, and his smiling at the Gala was enchanting. Enjoyed Kaori's spirited exhibition program as well. To bad for her being off podium.

EDT Just found: The Phoenix Mix Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 am

Hi everyone!!

Off topic: Yes, Shyla: Charlene/Marco made me very proud with their medal. Marco was injured: he cut a tendon of his right hand with a blade following a fall he and Charlene did one month ago. He underwent surgery and has to wear a rigid cast to keep his fingers outstretched. They had to change some part of choreos both in RD and FD to allow him to lift Charlene and in spite of all these issues they decided to compete. So brave!! Their medal relieved a bit my pain for Shoma (I was in tears, too) and for Kaori. She fought a lot and it's a pity both are not at GPFinal this year.

Sonabilis, thanks for link to The Phoenix Mix  cheers  cheers The fan did a great job!!! The upbeat music and Dai's fighting spirit are what I need to start this gray and rainy day.

Hashtag trend for today is  

いい男の日 - Good man day

So Dai's fans are delighting the twitter world....   drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken Enjoy!!!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Great photos hard to choose a favorite so I won't, I love them all. The camera loves Dai-chan
as much as his fans!

Thanks for sharing the remix sonabilis, smoking! drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:16 am

Today Dai attended, as scheduled, a talk show in a Tokyo cinema at the preliminary screening of Hyoen 2019, in Japanese theaters on 29/30 and 31 December 2019.

I still have to get used to his poodle like hair  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing but at least we have new and updated pics. And of course Dai's style is Dai-gorgeous  drunken  drunken  drunken The perfect match of the colours  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Asked about his injury, Dai replied (online translation!!!)

At the beginning, he apologized to the fans

"I am very sorry for everyone who was planning to go to see the West Japan Championship [that I skipped] because of the injury of the left foot."

“I am resting slowly as a condition, and now I'm heading for recovery. I'm hoping to practice and finish it all over Japan, so please support me again.”
He talked with enthusiasm about the All Japan Championship.

Also, “Let's get better when rested. Rest for a moment now.” When we continued, there was laughter from the venue, and he commented, “I took a rest for all of Japan.” When MC asked, “It's about decorating the beauty of the end, right?”, He declared sparingly, “I don't know if I can decorate the beauty of the end (laughs).

Source:  Modelpress

More press releases with pics  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Moviche

Nikkansports

Sanspo

Daily.co

Sponichi annex
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 pm

Oh, what an energizing way to start the day!  drunken  Thanks Pattina!
Some Video clips from talk show are out now. Please fasten seat belts! Darn, what a charm  drunken  drunken  drunken

MaiDigiTV

Oricon News

And yes, the colors are stunning. (anyhow warm colors suit him particularly well I think)
As for "poodle", well, I remember the "346456354 mostly tragic hairstyles" mentioned by @eggplant in her wonderful Dai bio.
So it's nothing new   Laughing  Laughing

Thanks for link to Modelpress, too! Here the rest of Dai's quotes from article (autotranslate, with some small corrections):

In the show, he also performed singing: “I thought it would be recorded, so do it. We  recorded it for the time being, but it was not so good" (laughs). "When I thought there would be a re-recording, I was told to sing live, »Are you serious! I can sing with karaoke, but it ’s crazy to show my karaoke level songs in front of thousands of people…« .
“I was able to sing very comfortably, whether it was just good or bad,” he said radiantly.

The possibility of advancing to the singer and actor industry was also asked. "After that, I went to see various stages, but the real thing is different.
Even if there was a possibility, I feel the road is long" (laughs).

Also, in the first performance, he seems to have forgotten the props flute used in important scenes.
"First time while doing a sword fighting, I did'nt notice it fell out. (Laughs) I escaped the trouble, but when I went out next time I needed the flute, but I forgot to take it.
»Wow, no! No flute! What should I do! What is a cool way to blow a flute without a flute!"
As a result of various thoughts running through, »Yabe, yabe. I don't know, but it ’s about atmosphere! Maybe it will be manageable when it is hidden for the time being.« So I went to a strategy to put the hand on the mouth and bring out the atmosphere."
He said everyone in the cast was laughing.

EDT Another video, slightly different cuts. Between 2:30 and 3:50 min he tells the story with the flute Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 6:08 pm

I am with you Pattina on the "poodle hairdo". It is a beautiful cut and curl but It hides is
gorgeous face. Typical Dai though he likes to change things up.

I am in Daiheaven this morning, thanks for all he updates!

The flute story is hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 am

Sonabilis, thanks for links and for translation of quotes!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

The Lost Flute: a new Dorky Dai's story lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Breathtaking beauty in the videos drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken as always.

Love the way he decided to face the singing challenge.

Our Nobu san was there cheers cheers Here some notes in English

Nobu san - 3 tweets and pics

He also said that this coming Nationals might not be his last one as a singles skater. Sounded like he left doors open. affraid affraid Dai-chan we old fans cannot survive your ever-changing mood for too long Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Anyway, do what most please you and makes you happy!!!!

More tweets with pics

Nobu san - gif

Quadruple Axel

Modelpress

marisapho

da1k1yo

akerusora

FSkating Life

Press articles with pic

Encount press

The TV

Long report in Japanese

Purplearashi

An interview with Dai-chan (with same Dai-gorgeous outfit drunken drunken ) will be aired tomorrow on NTV

Baguette NTV photo

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 4:01 am

Ahhhh he is so Beautiful! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2019    News and Topics 2019  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2019
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next