Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and Topics 2015

Go down 
+9
miyu
Dancergirl
skato
ostile17
let`s talk
Twind
ilica
Shyla
PATTINA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you for your warm words, guys!! Embarassed

I added my morning job to the first post. The second part of the article <Empty myself and the next step>. Have a look! Wink
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:55 am

Thank you again miyu! I love you

I don't know if it's too much to ask, but I wonder what the "harsh parts" are about? We keep hearing he is almost brutally honest in the book, but is it possible for us, not understanding Japanese, to hear something more? I'm buying the book anyway, but I want to ask our Japanese friends for some translations - just the worst parts, because I'm so puzzled - what it is about? If it's too harsh - it can be posted in the 'for members only' part of the forum. Or just PM me - I'm really curious and worried...
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Done! I added the final part to the first post. Please have a look! Wink

ilica wrote:
I don't know if it's too much to ask, but I wonder what the "harsh parts" are about? We keep hearing he is almost brutally honest in the book, but is it possible for us, not understanding Japanese, to hear something more? I'm buying the book anyway, but I want to ask our Japanese friends for some translations - just the worst parts, because I'm so puzzled - what it is about? If it's too harsh - it can be posted in the 'for members only' part of the forum. Or just PM me - I'm really curious and worried...
Don't worry. It's not too much. And I can easily understand your anxiety.  Neutral
But sorry, could you wait for a while? It will be my morning task tomorrow! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks miyu for the additional translations!

ilica as miyu says don't worry to much about the brutally
honest stuff in Dai's book. I believe as his long time fans we will not
be shocked or suprised.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks miyu and Shyla for calming me down!

Of course I'll wait! Very Happy  Thank you again miyu!
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 am

miyu, once again thank you so much for being so kind. and skilfull in English!

in this hard time we non-Japanese fans need so much help and comfort from our Japanese friends I love you

Seems strange... the more I read the article, the more I feel that "this is what it has to be".
Dai-chan himself said so many times that nothing is meaningless.
We cannot see now what lies in his future (and he doesn't, either  Smile ) but one day we'll know. And it will be bright and beautiful!! Beautiful like Daisuke!

Dai-chan wrote:
see you again someday.
We'll be here waiting  I love you  I love you

ilica, glad to know that now you have calmed down. We need to keep up our spirits, enjoying with Daisuke the short period before he goes to US

On a more cheerful note: on FSU, rosewood posted in Mao's fans thread the translation of "Stars On Talk", the fluff of SOI with Dai, Akko, Mao and Nobu chatting and having fun.  Very good and nice translation, full of emoticons!! and very funny!!

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-mao-cheer-thread-after-finishing-the-season-i-could-truly-say-figure-skating-is-wonderful.89260/page-21

Dai-chan, in my life I love you more  I love you
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 am

Thank you Pattina! And a big thank you to the great rosewood!!

I've been dying to know what they were talking about and what were the questions - they all pointed at Dai-chan so surely, Akko-chan even with both hands Very Happy
Rosewood did such great job with all these emoticons, so funny to read! Laughing And I have to repeat after her:
"Simply I love them all" I love you

PATTINA wrote:
Seems strange... the more I read the article, the more I feel that "this is what it has to be".
Dai-chan himself said so many times that nothing is meaningless.
We cannot see now what lies in his future (and he doesn't, either  Smile ) but one day we'll know. And it will be bright and beautiful!! Beautiful like Daisuke!

Dai-chan wrote:
see you again someday.
We'll be here waiting  I love you  I love you

ilica, glad to know that now you have calmed down. We need to keep up our spirits, enjoying with Daisuke the short period before he goes to US

Thanks for worrying about me! But actually, I feel the same as you - strangely I feel almost... excited for Dai-chan's new adventures! affraid

Yes, Dai-chan, we'll be waiting here for you! I love you  I love you  I love you  

(But don't forget to bring your cheerleader outfit from US - we all heard you're gonna be cheerleading to Queen Mao when she comes back - so after pink shorts it's time for a cheerleader miniskirt cheers  (I think I've seen Nobu in something like that))

- see Pattina, I'm trying to keep up our spirits here Wink  while waiting for the serious stuff from miyu...
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 am

Thank you so much miyu for your great translation!!! I am so happy to see you here. I love you I love you  
Please come back just for a little "hi" even. (Missed you...)

The article sounds like his real farewell to all the years of his career before. Whether he is coming back to skate in shows/charities or not, one of the chapters of his life is surely over...

Thank you, Dai-chan. I'll wait for you here for that "some day" with all my fellow Dai fans and praying for your journey from now to have even greater blessings than on your earlier years.

Thank you PATTINA for the "Stars on Talk" article!! Oda kun always is so nice to praise how great the other skaters around him are with an on-target observation . He is going to be a great commentator! sunny

[Edit:]

I just missed your post, ilica.

I am glad to find you are very positive about his new adventure!!
Yes, he said himself he is a great anticipation how he can change himself so let's see!

Hopefully not too much of a change in his physical figure in consequence of rich American food...  lol!

peace1
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:53 am

Shyala wrote:
ilica as miyu says don't worry to much about the brutally
honest stuff in Dai's book. I believe as his long time fans we will not
be shocked or suprised.

Sorry, Shyla. I meant, “Don't worry about what you asked me, ilica.”

2000 days includes a loooot of stories. Some of them will make you cry, for sure. But the good thing is that 2000 days is far more positive than his previous book, Be Soul2. Be Soul2 was the very straight expression of his anguish and it was written in the middle of it.  Crying or Very sad  But 2000 days is different. The time of anguish which he also wrote about in the book, is almost over and now (or at that time when he wrote 2000 days) he’s already started to try to find something which will lead him to his new future. So the book ends with a positive note.

As I wrote above, 2000 days has a broad range of topics which we should share. (if we could) So I can’t tell you it briefly here, and now as well. I opened a new thread “Discussion on 2000 days” in the limited area. I think it would be nice if we can exchange our opinions on the book in the thread. I will add partial translations of it when I have time.

Discussion on "2000 days"
https://daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com/t978-discussion-on-2000-days

ilica wrote:
but I wonder what the "harsh parts" are about?

It seems he worried most that he might hurt his fans as he wrote there was a time when he couldn’t even believe the big cheers from his fans. He talked about it in the talk show on 1/19. He said it was because he lost his confidence so badly and nothing was wrong with the fans.

PATTINA wrote:

So do I. I was shocked to read how he was worn-out to the bone, even though I knew he was tired.  It seems his energy drained out of his body and nothing was left after the Game. Do you remember he said he was empty? He still needs rest both mentally and  physically to regain the energy, I think.  Sad

Twind wrote:
Thank you so much miyu for your great translation!!! I am so happy to see you here.
Please come back just for a little "hi" even. (Missed you...)

Thank you, Twind. You are so sweet as always. I’m afraid you translated the article, too…. From next time, I will tell you in advance by twitter. But you don’t need to tell me as I rarely do. Wink
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:38 pm

Thank you miyu! It means so much to me/us.
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Thank you miyu!

Kenji has choreographed a new program for Dai-chan. So exciting, can't wait to see it.

http://ameblo.jp/kenjimiyamoto/entry-11983105443.html
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 am

miyu, thank you for additional info and for new thread on "2000days".

miyu wrote:
But 2000 days is different. The time of anguish which he also wrote about in the book, is almost over and now (or at that time when he wrote 2000 days) he’s already started to try to find something which will lead him to his new future. So the book ends with a positive note.

That's good news! And indeed Dai's look during the 01/19 talk and interviews is calm and bright but above all serene, as a clear blue sky after a storm.

Shyla, thanks for link to Kenji's pic with Dai!! They both look so happy! Here is the translation - thanks to Iz Wind and Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi

[Choreography]
I was doing the choreography for Dai-chan.
Even with just a simple movement he captured the people around and they paid rapt attention to him.
Just what you’d expect (from him)...

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/592516064219296

Dai's magic enchanting all people around him I love you I love you

Is it a new program for AOI???? OMG it would be great!!

Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:47 pm

It would seem like it is a new program for AOI. How lucky for you if it is true.
Which show are you going to Pattina? Only a few more days and you see
Dai-chan!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Shyla, I will attend the two shows in Lausanne - 10 and 11 February. I'm getting nervous and excited...

Look here - official D1SK site!!! cheers cheers
http://d1sk.com/

Dai is amazingly handsome  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

EDIT: According to this message by Admin, Dai's page at Kansai University blog will be closed on 10 February. And they address people to new website.
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2015/01/post_93.html
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh I love the new site! Thanks Pattina! Love the photo too!

That is wonderful that you are going to both shows, make sure you
take your fan with you to cool yourself off. lol
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:03 am

Thanks Shyla and Pattina for the news!

A new program cheers and an official D1SK site!!! cheers cheers cheers  

The site looks so cool!  Cool  Cool  
(but it makes me feel sad that Dai's page at Kansai University will be closed, end of an era indeed...)

Pattina, I'm so excited for you - you will see Dai's new program! Please, don't faint and try to remember something to report to us bounce
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:09 pm

ilica wrote:
Pattina, I'm so excited for you - you will see Dai's new program! Please, don't faint and try to remember something to report to us

Of course, I'll do my best not to faint and to keep memories of shows. Please, dear DTFF friends, keep fingers crossed for me, as both my husband and son have a bad cold with cought. I do not want to get ill!!!

Watanabe-san issued a dvd with gym exercises for athletes and Dai played as his model!! Muscles... drunken

https://twitter.com/Dreamy316/status/561301852986171393?lang=it

Yesterday Asahi Sports Award ceremony of 16/01 was aired. Here is Dai's part. Thank you so much to uploader!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxafkpzuOZw&feature=youtu.be

The picture of Dai's website is now my pc screen. drunken drunken

Have a nice Dai week-end flower flower

Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Oh... thanks Pattina for the video ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 pm

PATTINA wrote:
Of course, I'll do my best not to faint and to keep memories of shows. Please, dear DTFF friends, keep fingers crossed for me, as both my husband and son have a bad cold with cought. I do not want to get ill!!!

Oh What a Face Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for the links! Dai is beautiful drunken

OK, eventually I can give up my dreams of Dai coming to NY - he looks gooood receiving awards - so Hollywood and Oscars next  king  ?

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:42 pm

We will enjoy a little bit of Dai skating.... he has been choosen as testimonial and he will do the commercial for the release of DVD version of movie "When Marney Was There" by Ghibli Studio.

Post by ostile

https://www.facebook.com/DaisukeTakahashiRoadtoSochi/posts/599857440151825

Thanks so much to ostile, who keeps us informed although so busy in her tour (and a bit tired, I know!!)

Watch out, friends... RED ALERT!!!!  drunken  drunken  drunken

News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 PbLaNeu

Source: walkerplus http://news.walkerplus.com/article/55282/image303723.html
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Red Alert for sure, so handsome!

"When Marnie Was There" will also be released in the US sometime in Spring.

http://www.slashfilm.com/when-marnie-was-there-us-release/

I am wondering if we will get Dai's DVD with the movie in US or will it only be for Japan
audience.

Thanks to ostile for the update and to you Pattina for sharing.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:32 pm

A tv special on past editions of Friends On Ice with Daisuke has been aired yesterday.

No idea of when it was recorded - Dai has no goat-beard and hair shorter than in AOI....

Thank you so much to kind uploader!!

Be careful!!! CUTENESS ALERT!!!!  RED ALERT!!! High Voltage Danger of Fainting!!!

https://twitter.com/moco0611chi/status/566825342224977920?lang=it

https://twitter.com/moco0611chi/status/566824783363330049?lang=it

News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 CVzYYsI
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Today's instagram - seems he is very hungry  Very Happy

News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 Oks6km

Source: http://instagram.com/p/zLf4DxLJzn/?modal=true

Thanks to Daisuke Takahashi Road to Sochi for following info and links:

Daisuke on Puma panel.... I want it!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-BtaxPCcAASQa9.jpg:large

A new contest to win skating lessons with Dai-chan... They used Piazzolla Dai  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

http://www.ezaki-glico.net/biscuit/shallwe/2015cp/

They write that it will take place sometime TBA in august/september in Kanto Region.  
Dai will not disappear totally, at least in 2015 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 am

Thanks for the updates ostile and Pattina!

Dai was hungry for Japanese food after spending almost 2 weeks
away from home. Now that he is not competing he does not have his cook
and nutritionist and team with him to prepare his food. lol
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Thank you for all the updates, guys!

PATTINA wrote:
They write that it will take place sometime TBA in august/september in Kanto Region.  
Dai will not disappear totally, at least in 2015 Very Happy

I GUESS, "august/september" means he will come back to Japan to skate in FOI. As you know, FOI always takes place in the end of August. This year's FOI will be the 10th anniversary, as well. bounce bounce

Now I'm going to eat.......... pig

News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 _10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Topics 2015   News and Topics 2015 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Topics 2015
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next