Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anorithil
1A
1A
anorithil

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? Empty
PostSubject: Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?   Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

According to previous news, the new free would be with Camerlengo. However now we have Shae-Lynn Bourne and Lambiel and possibly 宮本賢二 as well. So Camerlengo is dropped out?

No
Back to top Go down
Dencar
1A
1A
Dencar

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?   Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi anorithil, I think this will answer your question:

http://tony-wheeler.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-world-champ-to-choreograph-for.html

It's stated in the site that Both Shae-Lynn Bourne and Lambiel are going to to choreograph Daisuke's SP and Camerlengo is still up for doing his LP. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dencar.livejournal.com
anorithil
1A
1A
anorithil

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?   Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

yeah thank you Dencar..

I saw this post too, but just cannot decipher the word "slated":

"Pasquale Camerlengo (husband of two-time World ice dance Champion Anjelika Krylova) is still slated to choreograph his free skate."

Does it mean 100% possibility? 90%? 50%? Sad

How I wish PC is still there..

UPDATE: and oh my.. some comments to Tony's blog says he is with PC RIGHT NOW??
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?   Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 am

Lambiel is going to help with the choreo as well?! How could I have missed this? That is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?   Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any news concerning Pasquale Camerlengo?
Page 1 of 1