Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did I join this group?

Go down 
+13
tedkeith
Starlias
Tebaldi
Sroit
Leode
alekzu
sanseki
Genki
Artemis
miyu
glorydave
hsuhs
Aru
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Why did I join this group? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am

So many new members. Welcome all! flower
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Welcome to DTFF, Starlias and Tebaldi!!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Starlias
1A
1A

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 am

Thank you all for them welcome! =]
It's such a great forum, everyone's really friendly here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 am

Welcome to DTFF, Starlias and Tebaldi! Why did I join this group? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Please share your feeling about Daisuke with us.

To all

I really appreciate if you would send your messages to Daisuke as following topic, thank you.

https://daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com/message-for-daisuke-in-olympic-games-f24/message-for-daisuke-in-olympic-winter-games-vancouver-t696.htm

Admin
Leode

tedkeith
1A
1A

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 am

Hi all!

Bronze may have been correct for technical reasons but for me Diasuke stole the show in the Olympics. During and after his skates I sat with my mouth hanging open and tears in my eyes. Breathtaking. Such grace and artistry. He seems truly free on the ice.

I generally only watch skating during the Olympics and don't remember having seen him before. I am a fan now!! Daisuke Takahashi will be the one thing I likely remember most from these games.

Thank you for touching our hearts.

Ted from Kansas City.
Back to top Go down
miharuru
1A
1A
miharuru

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 am

Hi there!
I have been a Daisuke fan for a while now though I have to say I never was too serious about it since Figure Skating (and winter sports overall) aren't popular in my country.

But after his comeback I have been searching more and more about him and it was really nice to find this forum that is actualized pretty often and whose people are just genuine Figure Skating fans.

So thank you very much for taking the time to create this website and keep it up to date.
There's not much I can do but I want to help with whatever it's needed! : D

And just to say goodbye, I did this today. It's a Daisuke Fanart I thought it would be good to share it here:
http://miharuru.deviantart.com/art/Daisuke-Takahashi-155271310

That's it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi, tedkeith and miharuru, welcome to DTFF!! Why did I join this group? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Thank you for introducing your website, miharuru.
I'm really appreciate to hear that you're interested in Daisuke more than before.

Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:50 am

tedkeith wrote:
Hi all!

Bronze may have been correct for technical reasons but for me Diasuke stole the show in the Olympics. During and after his skates I sat with my mouth hanging open and tears in my eyes. Breathtaking. Such grace and artistry. He seems truly free on the ice.

Thank you for touching our hearts.

Ted from Kansas City.

Welcome Ted!
I so agree with u!
Dai-chan was amazing at the OG! He is surely one thing to remember from Vancover 2010. For me he won the gold medal!

PS: Welcome to all the new members!
Back to top Go down
kei
1A
1A
kei

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 am

Hi everyone!

First of all: thanks for creating this amazing forum. ♥ It's great to see a place like this which is constantly getting updated and makes it possible for his fans to meet, talk, etc.

I just recently found this place even though I've already been following Daisuke's activities for a couple of years now.

Watching him on ice is truly mesmerizing; his presence, his performing, everything. He never failed to inspire me.

It's nice to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am

Hi kei,

nice to meet you too Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 am

Hi Miharuru, Ted and Kei

Welcome to the forum. I just finish watching lady's final.
I accept the order, but not the gap in scores.

Moa did 3 A for 3 times. Doen't she deserve more respect?
Sorry this is Dai's forum. But I could not help it.

Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Welcome to DTFF, Ted, Miharuru and Kei!! flower flower Enjoy!

Miharuru, I looove your avatar!!! Cool! Cool Cool

Genki wrote:
Moa did 3 A for 3 times. Doen't she deserve more respect?
Sorry this is Dai's forum. But I could not help it.
Hi Genki. I'm a fan of Mao, too. But I think it was rather lucky that Mao's two 3As were ratified in the FP and won a silver medal... (I just watched it on online streaming, so I need to re-watch with clear footage when I go back home, though.)
According to Japanese online news, Mao cried so hard during the interview... Sad But I like Mao because she is such a FIGHTER Cool , while I love Dai-chan because he is an artist. Embarassed I believe she will keep fighting!! GO Mao!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Ted and Kei - welcome to the forum. The forum family is getting bigger. cheers

Miharuru - welcome, and that avatar is awesome!! Love the drawing too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Welcome, Kei!
Back to top Go down
paaandora
1A
1A
paaandora

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Hi there,

Just finished my introductions in an earlier thread, so I'll just add another 2 cents here.

Hmm, why did join this forum? Where else will I be able to find information about Dai-chan without having to go to Japan? Wink But seriously, I am so glad to have discovered this site because everyone is so nice and is willing to share information so that others can enjoy the awesomeness that is Daisuke Takahashi. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I can't say enough about Daisuke, but I'll try to be brief. He skates with heart, body, and soul and has gifted musicality. He is passionate, a perfectionist, and a risk taker, always seeking to improve himself, for himself. He is humble, respectful, mature, sensitive, and a great senpai to the younger skaters. Also, he's warm, funny, and just an all-around likeable man. Oh yeah, and then there's that gorgeous, infectious, adorable smile that makes me melt into a puddle. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://paaandora.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did I join this group?   Why did I join this group? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did I join this group?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2