Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy

Go down 
+3
alekzu
miyu
hsuhs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy Empty
PostSubject: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:42 am

Figure Skating Online, http://www.fsonline.ru, is one of the biggest figure skating communities in Russia. A while ago, they held a poll on the best figure skater / choreographer, coach / program choreography. The community members made their choices, the votes were counted and the winners emerged. Daisuke's won two nominations: for best men's foreign skater, and best short program of the 2007/08 season.

The winners were presented with prizes: handmade dolls resembling them.
The winners have received their prizes by now, but Daisuke hasn't (yet), because he's sitting this season out. Nevertheless, the doll is on it's way to Japan.

Here's a link to the pics of the winners with their dolls:
http://www.fsonline.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=17&id=74&Itemid=474

Daisuke's doll:

Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy Takahashi

If you can't see the pic:
http://www.fsonline.ru/images/stories/FSOVote0708/Dolls/takahashi.jpg
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Thank you so much for letting us know this pleasant news, hsuhs!! cheers cheers

I'm very glad to hear it. We have some Russian members here but I don't know Dai-chan has such popularity in Russia where there used be a kingdom of men's figure skating!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dai-chan's doll is a bit furry, no funny.Razz Razz
I hope it will arrive to him soon. He will be glad to see this hearty present from Russia. I love you I love you

GO DAI-CHAN!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Yay! Congratulations Daisuke! He most certainly deserved it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Congrats to Daisuke! The doll sure has a lot of hair!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 pm

miyu wrote:
Dai-chan's doll is a bit furry, no funny.Razz Razz
I hope it will arrive to him soon. He will be glad to see this hearty present from Russia. I love you I love you
Yes, it's rather furry Laughing
If it makes Daisuke smile, I'll consider it a very good prize! albino Very Happy
alekzu wrote:
He most certainly deserved it. Very Happy
Yes, and I like it that Daisuke's getting this kind of recognition from Russian fans.
swandie wrote:
Congrats to Daisuke! The doll sure has a lot of hair!
Maybe it's a swan's-down, who knows Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
Artemis
1A
1A
Artemis

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm

hsuhs wrote:

Yes, it's rather furry Laughing
If it makes Daisuke smile, I'll consider it a very good prize! albino Very Happy
Thank you for the news, hsuhs! Daisuke deserves all the prizes he can get!
Very furry and those eyes are huge too! Like a manga doll. Laughing
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:16 am

Wow, thanks for letting us know about this cool news, hsuhs. jocolor The "Daisuke Doll" is really quite adorable (its feet are so huge too!). I agree with you guys, I'm sure that seeing it will cheer Daisuke up.

And thanks so much to the Russian fans for giving him this award/prize. It is so nice of them to do so. queen
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Thank you for this news, hsush! Very Happy

I'm sure that this doll will make Daisuke smile for a while and this is a good thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:07 am

Artemis wrote:
those eyes are huge too! Like a manga doll. Laughing
Good guess, Artemis Very Happy The site says the doll is made in an anime style.

UMgal wrote:
I agree with you guys, I'm sure that seeing it will cheer Daisuke up.
I wish I could be there when Daisuke unpacks it Shocked bom Very Happy

glorydave wrote:
I'm sure that this doll will make Daisuke smile for a while and this is a good thing! Very Happy
I agree I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy   Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy Empty

Back to top Go down

Russian Figure Skating Online presents Daisuke with a trophy
Page 1 of 1