Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation. Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation.   Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation. EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:19 pm

Okayama pref. Japan recognized Daisuke's effort for silver medal of 2007 World Championships on May 9, 2007. He got a Special Sports Commendation from them. Congulats, Daisuke! Very Happy
Look at his new hair style!

Daisuke said "It is very honored this and will do my best. In the future, I would like to be a dream and proud of everyone.": (May 9, 2007 Yomiuri News)

3月に東京で開かれたフィギュアスケート世界選手権の日本男子で過去最高の銀メダルを獲得した高橋大輔選手(21)(関西大)が岡山県スポーツ特別顕賞を受賞し、県庁で8日、石井知事から表彰状と馬をかたどった記念品を贈呈された。高橋選手は「これからは応援に応えるだけでなく、県民の夢や誇りになりたい」と抱負を語った。(2007年5月9日 読売新聞)

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
pastello
1A
1A
pastello

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation.   Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation. EmptySun May 20, 2007 9:49 pm

That's good for him! His new hair style is cute, but I'd rather see his black one. queen
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: black hair   Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation. EmptyThu May 24, 2007 9:17 pm

I prefer to his black hair, too. I think that his black one was fit his brown eyes. Cool

私も黒髪の方が好きですね。高橋選手の茶色の瞳には黒髪が似合うと思いますよ。 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation.   Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke got a Special Sports Commendation.
Page 1 of 1