Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova. Empty
PostSubject: Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova.   Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm

It was announced today that Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova.

You can read the translation of the news at FSUniverse.
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59593

I hope this relationship lead to a greater enhancement for Mao.Very Happy Very Happy
Mao's SP(Lori) will be "Clair de Lune" which I really want Dai-chan to skate someday. I love to see Mao's now. Smile

According to the different news source (Jijitsushin), the reason why Mao chose Tarasova is "She(Tarasova) makes a program only for me(Mao). That's a big reason." However, I think Mao meant Tarasova makes programs only for her among women skaters because Evan got one by Tarasova.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

-------------------
(correction)
Sorry I found another news. In it Mao cleary said "Tarasova made a program only for me among women. She is a person who has power."
I'm sorry I made you confused.Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova.   Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 pm

I figured this would happen when it was revealed that Tarasova was registered as a coach by the federation. I'm sure this will work out great for Mao.

The music for her long program (Masquerade Suite) is different from what she usually skates to. It's very powerful. Domnina and Shabalin used it for their free dance last season and it was awful. Their skating looked awkward and "clunky". I hope that doesn't happen with Mao.

Now that we know who Mao is with, I'm really curious to know who Dai will be working with. He's been pretty quiet about his skating lately....
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com

Mao's new coach is Tatiana Tarasova.
Page 1 of 1