Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message to him

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dilemma
1A
1A
dilemma

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Message to him Empty
PostSubject: Message to him   Message to him EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi,DDFs! I have a question here...
It seems in Daisuke's blog,I can send him message by clicking one button on the right column,is that so?After clicking the button,I can see those words"message to Daisuke TAKAHASHI",then there is blank where I can typy in....
I want to know,if the message will be seen and read by Daisuke? And will he give any reply? Wink
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Message to him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to him   Message to him EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi again, dilemma! Very Happy

I don't know if Daisuke reads his mail, but I've found out the mail robot on that site doesn't allow things like "http", "www", "@" etc. in a message. If you use those in the message body, you get an error warning. Also, your message can't be too long, has to be just a few lines.
Back to top Go down
Yshion
1A
1A
Yshion

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Message to him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to him   Message to him EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Nice to meet you, dilemma! Very Happy

Are you talking about his blog on Kansai Univ. Web-site, dilemma and hsuhs?
Yes, dilemma. You can send a message to Daisuke from the button "高橋大輔選手にメッセージを送ろう",
then you can see the form "message to Daisuke TAKAHASHI".

Can you see two blanks on the form?
The top one (narrow one)"お名前" is for your name to fill in.
The second one (wide one)"メッセージ" is for your message.

I tried now to type them (message) in English, and I could confirm to type at least 15 lines (probably, you can write more, please try before you send).
Then, check the button "掲載に同意する(agreed to be shown on this site except for your name)", or "掲載に同意しない(disagreed )".

After filling all up, click the button "メッセージを確認する". Then, you can see your name and message to be reconfirmed.
If you think everything is OK, click the button "メッセージを送る".  Then, it's all done.
I am not sure if he reads all the messages, and it seems difficult he will give you a reply since, as hsuhs kindly told us, we can't send messages including
mail address or HP address, but at least it's worth of just sending your message! Good luck, dilemma! Smile

And thank you for your kind help, too, hsuhs! I love you I didn't know we can't use those words on this message. Interesting discovery! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/shion-yuki
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Message to him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to him   Message to him EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Yshion Very Happy

yes I meant the Kansai site. I think at first www links and "@"'s were allowed, but it changed later, because of the incoming spam(?). Oh it's OK with me.

Come to think of it.... letters to people one doesn't personally know can be considered spam anyway. Or is it fan mail, as long as one isn't trying to sell something? Looks like I'll have to give it more thought. I definitely don't want to be an annoying spammer Embarassed Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message to him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to him   Message to him Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to him
Page 1 of 1