Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?

Go down 
5 posters

1)Especially, Jumps!!
What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_lcap35%What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
2)Off course, Spins!!
What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_lcap35%What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
3)I Prefer to more Step!!
What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_lcap5%What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
4)More exclusive expression!!
What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_lcap25%What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Empty
PostSubject: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 5:27 pm

What element do you expect to Daisuke's program for next season?

次のシーズンは、高橋選手のプログラムのどの要素に期待していますか?

1)Especially, Jumps!!
2)Off course, Spins!!
3)I Prefer to more Step!!
4)More exclusive expression!!

1)特にジャンプが!
2)もちろん、スピンです!
3)やっぱり、ステップでしょ。
4)彼しかできない表現力!
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Voted for Jumps!
I hope that he would deliver quad jump twice!! Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 pm

I liked Daisuke's upright spin in the beginning of his last season's LP very much. I'd love to see more spins like that.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:10 pm

I can't vote for only one... I'd like to see him add a 4-3 combo and perfect the quad flip, but I'd also like to see him improve his spins. I was disappointed with them last season because while his jumps improved, his spins got worse compared to the 2005-2006 season. If you examine the protocols, Daisuke really loses points on spins compared to the other top men because he doesn't get as many level fours and hardly gets any GOE on them (even Joubert, who's not known for his spinning, gets more level fours than Daisuke).

I'd also like to see a program that highlights his artistry more than the Phantom program from this season. So I'd vote for all three of those options if I could. (I know I'm probably asking too much, but I think he can do it!)
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:56 pm

Yeah, right, Calliope, his spins got worse compared to the 2005-2006 season, particulary sit spins. Why? I think that he practiced 5 kinds jumps preponderantly last season. I like his beautiful layback spin and this is very difficult to spin for most of men.

Quote :
If you examine the protocols, Daisuke really loses points on spins compared to the other top men because he doesn't get as many level fours and hardly gets any GOE on them (even Joubert, who's not known for his spinning, gets more level fours than Daisuke).
Yes, I agree with you. The result of spins was worse for Daisuke among men skaters at worlds 2007. As he and Morozov already reconized this, I think it will be getting better this season. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carol
1A
1A

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 8:22 am

This was hard to pick.

I think he has always had great expression - that he seems to have naturally and much better than many other skaters.

He also has great footwork - of course that can always use more work, but it's great as is.]

I was stuck to pick between spins and jumps. It's true that in the past his spins were not as good as other competitors, but this year he is AWESOME. I think he has made a huge improvement in his sit spins especially. So I picked jumps because those are always difficult and tiring and can use practice and I could only pick one.

so first choice jumps, second choice spins.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 1:24 am

It's hard to choise only one answer...

I voted for jumps... like Leode, I 'd like to see two quads... I'm also a bit nervous about them... I hope everything will go well at NHK!

about other choices...
He's the best in Step, so I think he only has to get used to new programs!
Daisuke is always able to move people with his interpretation! He's able to change his expression in different programs... and he also showed he's able to skate on different kind of music! I don't know other skaters intense and versatile as Daisuke... hip hop, classic, tango... Weir is always elegant in his performances, but he skates always on classical music...

Quote :
I like his beautiful layback spin and this is very difficult to spin for most of men.

I love his layback spin, too! I'm sure Daisuke worked with Morozov to improve in spins... and I'm curious to see his level at NHK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What element do you expect to Daisuke next season?   What element do you expect to Daisuke next season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1