Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo from Italy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi to everybody.
I decided to register in this forum just to thank you all members. I love you

I am an Italian over50 woman, who years ago got caught in the magic of Daisuke through "La Strada" clown and his smile. However, to other people my interest seemed rather silly, as being fan is considered more teenagers' stuff.

Only in recent times I started to read regularly this gorgeous fan forum and through your posts, comments,
translations, links etc I started to learn more about Dai and I discovered the "other" Dai-chan, the great man behind the great skater. I love you

In addiction, from your posts I know that many of you have a job, so I found that not only teenagers but grown up people
have the same love for Dai that I have. I stopped to feel "guilty" for admiring - who am I kidding? it's just adoring - Dai as I find myself confortably "at home" here Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks to you - and the link you posted - I found the courage to send him a brief support message after Ws2013.
Please, do not laugh, it was quite a challenge due to my shy nature. Embarassed

That's all, folks. Apologize for this long and boring post (I am not at all used to partecipate in forum), thanks for kind attention and, please, go on supporting our beloved boy through this wonderful fan forum, till Sochi and beyond. cheers

Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi PATTINA!! Welcome to DTFF!! sunny
We are all the same, I think! So please don't be shy! Please post a lot!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Welcome PATTINA! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Ciao Pattina, benvenuta sul forum di Dai da un'altra supporter italiana di Daisuke!Smile
Hello Pattina, and welcome to Dai's forum from another of his Italian supporters!

Back to top Go down
masy
1A
1A

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Hello! Pattina Very Happy ;

Welcome to Daisuke's forum.
I'm also a very new member and hope you'll enjoy just like me I love you

masy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallo from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo from Italy    Hallo from Italy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo from Italy
Page 1 of 1