Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) Empty
PostSubject: Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)   Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

I bought Yomiuri Shinbun today as the "Web Master"(who is he?? Rolling Eyes Razz ) let us know about this article on Dai-chan's web site yesterday.

Here is the Q&A in the article.

Q: It's getting closer to return to a real competition.
A: I haven't participated in (international) competitions for a year. I think the reputation to me has dropped. I know I'm expected, but I feel new as another start.

Q: How is your condition?
A: I changed my skating shoes to new ones four days ago so I couldn't push myself enough. For this time in Finlandia, I'd like to retrieve the feelings for competitons.

Q: What is like to go without the feelings for competitons?
A: I'm easy to feel nervous so I would feel like "Was I so nervous (before)?" or I would confuse about the way to raise my spirits.

Q: You are going to perform "La Strada" from Italian movie as FP.
D: The image is like "There is something sorrowful (melancholy?) behind a smile." I'd like to show various emotions which I feel when I hear this music. I don't like to act as a certain character in the movie even when I use film music. It's difficult to perform two hours-long story in four and half minutes.

Q: You don't care about the result when you deliver a satifying performance?
A: "Equal" is the best. I think the result matched when I felt "I did it." in the past. However I'm a perfectionist so I'm rarely satisfied.

Q: You told at the conference that your goal is a gold of the Olympics. Do you mind the media?
A: There is something like that. However I actually want to win a gold. It's not a lie at all. I never say anaything that I don't think of.

Quote :
I changed my skating shoes to new ones four days ago
I have no idea when this interview took place. Rolling Eyes
Quote :
I never say anaything that I don't think of.
Cool. I love you I love you

peace1
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)   Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Thank you so much for the translation, miyu!!

Quote :
Q: You don't care about the result when you deliver a satisfying performance?
A: "Equal" is the best. I think the result matched when I felt "I did it." in the past. However I'm a perfectionist so I'm rarely satisfied.
Yes, that but also sometimes I think it's difficult for Daisuke to satisfy with his performance more than getting a gold medal, hahaha. Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) Icon_lol

Quote :
I never say anything that I don't think of.
It's true. As I've seen him at interview for a long time, he never said what he didn't think of. Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)   Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Here is the aritcile from Yomiuri newspaper which miyu translated from Japanese to English.

1年ぶり実戦復帰…高橋、頂点へ「まず試合勘」
http://osaka.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/other-games/20091008-OYO8T00369.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)   Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

Q&A in Yomiuri Shinbun (10.07.2009)
Page 1 of 1