Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork Empty
PostSubject: Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork   Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Here you can find an article about Daisuke and the other top skaters on icenetwork.com
This article is about the best and the worst in each male skater during the season...
Who is the best male skater in the world? The article doesn't answer... but I've got an idea... Wink

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080328&content_id=46675&vkey=ice_news

Quote :
Takahashi was positively scored on five [quads] at ISU events. Considering he does not try the jump in his short program, this percentage is quite high, certainly the best among the top men.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork   Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:30 pm

Wow, thanks for the article, glorydave!
It is really nice to know nice comments about Daisuke several times!! Very Happy

Quote :
Who is the best male skater in the world? The article doesn't answer... but I've got an idea... Wink
Yeah, we know that!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork   Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:15 am

Thanks so much for the article, glorydave! Very Happy I really enjoyed reading it. I also liked how the article so objectively evaluated/described the skaters.

Quote :
Who is the best male skater in the world? The article doesn't answer... but I've got an idea...

Hmm, perhaps he (you all know who I mean) will become "the best male skater in the world" for next year??? Am I being too presumptuous and hopeful? Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork   Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:34 am

I read this a couple of days ago. I thought the "worst" moments for Brian and Johnny should have been about their skating instead of about things they said. Other than that it's a great breakdown of what these men have brought to this season (I did something similar to this on my blog only I talked about what the skaters should do for next season). They also broke down dance and pairs. Ladies should follow very soon!

UMgal wrote:

Hmm, perhaps he (you all know who I mean) will become "the best male skater in the world" for next year??? Am I being too presumptuous and hopeful? Smile Laughing

You can never be too hopeful! ...just as long as you're not wishing ill on anyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork   Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork Empty

Back to top Go down

Article about Daisuke and other top skaters on icenetwork
Page 1 of 1