Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!   Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 9:42 am

"Takahashi will challenge to top of the world with 2 quad jumps!"
10/11付 山陽新聞ニュースに高橋選手渡米の記事が掲載されていました。

http://www.sanyo.oni.co.jp/sanyonews/2007/10/11/2007101109114578006.html

Daisuke Takahashi who won a silver medal at Worlds 2007 has left Japan to US for preparation to participate in "Skate America 2007"(Reading, PA, USA) on Oct. 10, 2007. For getting a gold medal at Worlds 2008, he tried to jump quads twice at free program and commented that he will be winner at all the competitions.

At Kansai University Rink on Oct. 9th, 2007, after International Counter Match 2007, he was a little bit tired, however, he performed "Romeo and Juliet" and practiced 4T many times at beginning of the program. He showed us very higher jumps powerfully. Although he sometimes stepped out at jumps, but he made sure to jump quads. "For getting a medal of Worlds, I need quad jumps twice properly. Now, I'm trying to jump perfectly and it will be mine gradually."

Since Worlds 2007, during attending some Galas, Takahashi devoted all his energy to the muscle training and a dance lesson that he has been practicing for several years. Nagamitsu coach commented about his step confidently, "His steps are very difficult and intricacy, so we think no one imitates this."

「フィギュア・高橋 世界一へ挑戦 4回転二つに手応え」

フィギュアスケートの世界選手権銀メダリスト、高橋大輔が10日、スケートアメリカに(25~28日・リーディング)出場のため渡米した。世界選手権(スウェーデン)の金メダル獲得に向け、フリーに4回転ジャンプを2つ取り入れるなどレベルアップを図っており「すべての大会で優勝する」と気合十分だ。

9日の関大リンクで日米対抗(横浜市)の疲れが残る中、今季のフリーで使用する「ロミオとジュリエット」を舞い、高さ十分の力強いジャンプを見せ、冒頭の4Tを何度も練習し、時折、着氷でバランスを崩す場面もあったが「世界一になるためには4回転が2つ必要。まだまだだけど、少しずつ手応えを感じている」。

4月以降、国内外でアイスショーをこなしながら、ここ数年続けてきた陸上トレーニングやダンスのレッスンを精力的にこなした。「ステップは誰もまねできないほど複雑で難易度が高い」と長光歌子コーチ。世界最高クラスの演技習得に自信を見せる。(10/11 山陽新聞ニュースから抜粋)

GO DAISUKE!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!   Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 7:01 pm

Leode wrote:
For getting a gold medal at Worlds 2008, he tried to jump quads twice at free program and commented that he will be winner at all the competitions.
WOW!!! I'm happy to read Daisuke is so confident! I'm too!

Leode wrote:
"His steps are very difficult and intricacy, so we think no one imitates this."
Yes!!! It's true! Daisuke is the best!!!

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!   Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 9:49 pm

I wish him luck for Skate America. Let's hope he can win every competition this year!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!   Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:50 am

Thanks for the comments, glorydave and Momoko.
Yeah, I wish him best luck for "Skate America" like the performance of 2005 year, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!   Daisuke will challenge to top of the world! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke will challenge to top of the world!
Page 1 of 1