Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"be" Asahi Newspaper on May 5th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

"be" Asahi Newspaper on May 5th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: "be" Asahi Newspaper on May 5th, 2007   "be" Asahi Newspaper on May 5th, 2007 EmptySun May 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Daisuke is featuring on the "be" Asashi News paper on May, 5th, 12th, and last today.
http://www.be.asahi.com/home.html (in Japanese)

"be" on May 5th, 2007 "Takahashi won a silver medal even though he had a fever."

On the World 2007 March 22nd Free program, before the big performance of straight-line steps, he was very tired. "I couldn't do it all, but the audience supported me to finish the program." End up the program, he won first silver medal as Japanese men and cried before the audience. "I hate to cry with the public."

He had a pressure at the worlds in front of home crowd and the reputation which he has a glass heart. Unfortunately, he also had a fever. Daisuke remembered "They almost made me cry before the short program performance." The night before short program, "I was very exhausted after backing to Japan from US." This made some mistakes for short program, however, the bad things also made him an optimistic.

After the 3rd place of GPF 2005 in Tokyo, Nikolai Morozov asked Takahashi about result. Takahashi replied "I was satisfied with the 3rd place, it was a little bit difference of score to 2nd place." Morozov said to his reply. "No! You can be on the top, you need more higher target." His advice made his mind changed that he commented afterwords " I wanted to get a gold medal." from his heart. He intended to plunge his situation into getting a medal by his words.

Morozov gave Takahashi a hard free program as " Phantom of the Opera" which has 5 kinds of jumps during the latter half of program. Takahashi was very surprised about this program at first time, however, Morozov said "You can do it all."This program was a most succefully well-constructed program and helped him to win a medal.

I didn't notice his bad physical condition at short program but only his body which lost weight a little bit. He didn't nothing say about this, this is vey professinal.

朝日新聞の土曜の"be"という新聞の「逆風満帆」というコラムに高橋大輔選手の記事が3度にわたって
掲載されていましたので、5月5日の記事を抜粋して紹介します。

"be" 「逆風満帆」 高橋大輔 「発熱おして銀メダル」

3月22日世界選手権のフリープログラムの最大の見せ場であるストレートラインステップの直前、高橋は疲れきっていた。「もう滑れないかと思った。大きな声援のお陰でやりきれた。」フリーの後、高橋は日本人初の銀メダルを取り観衆の前で泣いていた。「泣き顔を見られるのは嫌い。」
地元日本での開催のプレッシャーや精神的に弱いというレッテルに加え、体調不良。「滑る前から泣きそうだった。」ショートプログラムの前夜、「アメリカから帰ってきてしんどくて、なかなか疲れが抜けなかった。」 体調不良のせいでショートプログラムはミスをしたが、返って高橋は開きなおれた。

2005の東京でのGPFの結果をコーチのモロゾフに聞かれた高橋。「3番だし2位と点差は少ないし、いいと思う。」と答えた。その答えにモロゾフは納得せず、「だめだ。もっと上に行ける。自分の目標が低すぎる。」 このアドバイスは高橋を変え、「銀メダルを目指す。そういう気持ちで言って表彰台に上がりたい。」と口にした。本心は「そう話すことで、自分を追い込む感じだった。」

モロゾフは高橋に「オペラ座の怪人」という後半にジャンプが5回ある難しいプログラムを与えた。高橋はこのプログラムについて最初驚いたが、モロゾフは「出来ないわけがない。」と言い放った。このプログラムは高い評価を受け、高橋の銀メダルへの助けとなった。(2007/5/5 "be"より抜粋)

ショートプログラムの高橋選手に熱があったとは気がつきませんでした。
少し痩せたという感じがしましたが。
体調について何も言わなかったのはプロ根性ですね。 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/

"be" Asahi Newspaper on May 5th, 2007
Page 1 of 1