Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 11:10 am

The TV broadcast of Hyoen 2019 is running, lucky all those who can watch it!

Meanwhile, some more about Hyoen, published in recent days.

Another review of the show (podcast transcript)

"How did you produce..." - director Amon Miyamoto answers to questions about Hyoen production:

Part 1 about music and costumes

Part 2 about details of stage design, lighting and the challenge to combine all the elements into something new

(online translation/site translation works good here)
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Some clips already on Twitter. Thanks to all dear fans who are sharing!!!

Reading test

Dai and Yulia - love scene

Yulia only

On boat

Well done, boy!!

Pirates (no Dai)

The flute and the moonlight

Fierce Pirate Dai singing!!!

Final bow - 2 videos  - look at 0:10 for a radiant, shining Dai I love you  I love you

Final bow with Director Amon Miyamoto - Dai is crying I love you I love you I love you I love you

Screenshots

Smiling Hero - screenshots

I hope for more and more and more....   drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:48 pm

More stuff  cheers  cheers  cheers

Screenshot

"That's right!" - oh what an arrogant face here Smile

Videos

Scene with the girls of the town 1:41 min

Dai & Steph - maybe the scene at the imperial court in part 1? 0:32 min

"I was attracted" confessing scene 2:19 min

Dai & Ayaka - Fujitubo's song 2:17 min

Hikaru goes to Fujitsubo  (after the assassination attempt on him?) 0:58 min

"You and me" - Song Reprise and struggle about Murasaki 2:19 min

Pirate song complete 2:20 min

oooh Dai

Thanks, thanks thanks to all dear fans posting the pics and snippets!  flower flower flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So Beautiful and I am in DaiHeaven!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Just a little more:

Nagamichi's dance(?) 0:30 min

Nagamichi kills an old man 0:15 min

Lady Fujitsubo's last song 1:09 (partly)

Last scene 2:06 (oh  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 12:09 am

So, sOOOO beautiful...

Sad Sad

cheers  cheers  I love you  cheers  I love you  I love you  

Thank you Pattina and sonabilis  I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 pm

WOW! cheers cheers cheers  Thank you!!!

Impatiently waiting for part 2 bounce

Edit. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTphwJRr4HA
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm

GREAT!!!! WOW!!! Thanks to dear fan who uploaded and to sonabilis and ilica for providing the links here!!! I have no time to watch now so I'll start download immediately.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:47 am

Goodness me...
I'm watching it for the third time today...

I'm obsessed.

Sonabilis, thank you for the link to the blog of the lady who described the scenes in detail, it helped me understand some scenes - I still don't get a few, but the acting is so good, you can guess the meaning.

And goodness me...
I don't know how I will sleep tonight...  Dai is... everything.
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 9:54 am

Thanks Ilica, for sharing here your feelings. Hope you managed to sleep and dream of Dai-chan.

Unfortunately I had no time to watch it, yet. I'll catch up Friday afternoon, when I return home earlier from work. Until that moment, I can survive with clips and bits on IG or twitter.

Try not to cry, if you can

After Murasaki's death

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello everybody,

You're so right, ilica. Last night, I had time to watch the full video. What can I say ... there are no words to describe it. I am still completely dead.
Pattina, there is no point in not crying ... it is best to give up immediately   I love you  I love you
And Dai, Dai-chan ... I do not say anything anymore ...  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  I love you  I love you  I love you

A million of thanks to the kind Uploader !!!

Momokiku's blog was also a tremendous help to me. For a better understanding I have written out the dialogues in the last weeks and checked the translation with another translation tool.
It took a while, but it was worth it.
If interested, I will gladly pass it on. I do not want to put it directly on the internet - it's far from a correct and complete translation. But maybe it will help somebody, like me.

It seems subtitles are coming soon. DTRtS implied something like that. Hopefully, we will soon be able to fully understand all the lines and lyrics. cheers
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 10:10 am

It seems that yesterday Hyoen 2019 was again on air, because fans are tweeting lots of screenshots and clips I love you I love you I love you

sonabilis wrote:
Momokiku's blog was also a tremendous help to me. For a better understanding I have written out the dialogues in the last weeks and checked the translation with another translation tool.
It took a while, but it was worth it.
If interested, I will gladly pass it on. I do not want to put it directly on the internet - it's far from a correct and complete translation. But maybe it will help somebody, like me.

Oh, thank you so much!! Yes, please, I'd like to read it. I'm sending you a PM.

sonabilis wrote:
It seems subtitles are coming soon. DTRtS implied something like that. Hopefully, we will soon be able to fully understand all the lines and lyrics. cheers

cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Hello sonabilis,
sorry I'm so late, but you know, eventually you have to leave the court of Japanese Emperor and go back to your boring, but busy life...
I would love to get your translation, if you can send me one via PM I'd be very grateful I love you  

PATTINA wrote:
Thanks Ilica, for sharing here your feelings. Hope you managed to sleep and dream of Dai-chan.

I've managed a few hours of sleep that night, and Hikaru Genji indeed visited me in my dreams, so thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 2:29 am

ilica wrote:
you know, eventually you have to leave the court of Japanese Emperor and go back to your boring, but busy life...

Yes, that's how it looks Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

ilica, I sent you PM Smile
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 9:18 am

Thank you sonabilis!! I love you
This is really very helpful, I'm understanding some things much better now. Great job!  
and you did it, now I have to watch it again  Very Happy  
And I have to get up early and go to work tomorrow,  
but whatever
"the moon in the loneliness of the night
it's beautiful and shining"
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 12:33 pm

So yesterday evening I had my long awaited meeting with Prince Hikaru Genji The Light Source.

What can I say that has not already been expressed by you and / or by the many fans via social media? Words  falter.  I spend hours in a country so far away in space and time that, indeed, returning to reality was hard.

I was so deeply involved in this ancient time of Emperors that when the spotlight hit the billboards and audience accidentally, especially during Dai's skating moments,  I was disturbed by this "modern" intrusion into ancient history

Sonabilis' great job was really helpful, although the story was understandable anyway because it deals with passions which are the same worldwide and timeless.

The show as a whole is, of course, amazing. Like in previous Hyoen 2017, careful attention to details in any aspect from costumes to special effects, that create a world of magic without being intrusive or excessive.

I didn't know Kakako Murakami was acting/singing too. So glad for her. All the skaters were great, having no lines (a part from Shizuka and Kanako) and expressing themselves just with facial expressions and the powerful skating/moves.  

Loved also the performances of professional actors/singers/dancers.

And last but not least our Light Source Daisuke.  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

He is everything, really. Watching his performance as skater/actor/singer I realized once more why I have always loved his skating, because he embodies the concept of art in figure skating. He IS art on ice in various forms.

His last dance is full of sorrow, grief and pain and all quads in the world cannot match one single beat of its beauty.

Amon Miyamoto san - God bless him and keep him healthy - trusted him so much that Dai's confidence grew to push him on new paths. I'm sure Dai, as always, has treasured this experience so to bring even more art into his programs.

His proud and satisfied look, his smile among tears.... useless to say, my eyes were wet, too.

Apologize for long comment but somehow I had to pour out my feelings otherwise I would have "burst". And from now I will look at the moon with a different eye.

P.S. Dai visited my dreams, too, last night. I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:20 am

Now a week has passed since the TV broadcast. The video on youtube has more than 27,000 views now. Fortunately, they did not depublicate it. This masterpiece deserves to be shown to the world! Even much better would be a high quality DVD release  ... and, if it's allowed to dream: Hyoen on tour ...  Like a Star @ heaven  sunny  Like a Star @ heaven  sunny   Like a Star @ heaven

As often as I look at the scenes again, I am enthralled, hypnotized, deeply touched, and full of awe and respect at the same time.  drunken  drunken  drunken

PATTINA wrote:
His last dance is full of sorrow, grief and pain and all quads in the world cannot match one single beat of its beauty.

So true! This last dance is of a literally heartbreaking beauty.
As a climax after the whole story arc full of wonderful, funny, stirring, enchanting and deeply sad moments, it is indescribable.

In the face of the miracle that Dai has accomplished, I can only marvel speechless.
Playing a character with all those emotional storms, would be challenging even for an experienced actor.
Obviously, Amon Miyamoto was able to give the acting novice Daisuke the necessary atmosphere of protection, encouragement, and guidance. This and Dai's own courage to dare everything has led to this overwhelming performance.

I'm just deeply grateful  I love you  I love you  I love you

The diligent Twitterers already started to analyze. Here Dai/Genji's different ways to call "older brother": aniue!

Genji says, calls, screams names of various people To-no-chujo, Murasaki, the moon ...

Little "ice dance" of Seji Fukushi and his guardian collegue

By the way, choreographer Kenji Miyamoto has also done a masterful work!
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Hikaru has fallen in love...

I love the "Wagnerian gesture" of the music at this moment ... the first time I heard I was like: oh !! That's "Tristan" !!
Indeed, it sounds as if the famous " longing motif" would immediately follow. But then the music stops with a fermata.
Well done Mr Kawai!   Cool  Cool  Smile
Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:31 am

Here are some little treasures that have accumulated over the course of time.

2 Pages from "Figure Skating Life Extra" full of beautiful Hyoen pics:

Nobunari, Akko, Shiz, Dai, Stéphane and the boys

Yulia, Stéphane, Kanako, Reon in group scenes

TeamLab talk about their work at Hyoen. Nice pics, mostly known already, but the one from imperial court scene is gorgeous  sunny  queen  sunny

Many Hyoen / Dai fans feel inspired to post romantic moon photos. Especially when the moon is full, and yesterday it was time again.

From the blog series "How did you produce ..." I linked two posts some time ago. It should be published more. Unfortunately, it turns out that the author has now made all posts fee.

(the following information all according to automatic translation).

The author writes that he is a student and distant relative of Mr Miyamoto, working as a staff member in his private office.
"Steal from the director" is his blog series. He wants to write down as much of Mr Miyamoto's knowledge and experience as possible.
As far as I could read the posts, they contain highly interesting details about the preparation and production of "Hyoen 2019".

Especially interesting for the fans of Daisuke may be the article 3-1 about the cast. The first third is freely readable, about the skating actors, the "Takarazuka"-Ladies Hirahara and Yuzuki.
Then it's about Dai, and... yes, only the subheadings are still freely accessible.  Neutral  
But they are also interesting:

- Daisuke Takahashi is the skating world's Gô Morita*
- Actor Daisuke Takahashi
- Go beyond the shyness and go to production.
- The last song written for Takahashi is a message from Amon to Takahashi.

(*according to Wikipedia a popular japanese actor/singer/entertainer)

He certainly has interesting things to tell! Too bad. silent

However, if someone wants to deal with the series, here is the main page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT   HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HYOEN 2019 LIKE THE MOONLIGHT
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5