Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017

Go down 
+3
Dancergirl
Shyla
PATTINA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
synesthesia
1A
1A
synesthesia

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2014-03-01

LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017   LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm

You're the best, kuro14!!! Domo arigato once again! sunny  

Been checking the beginning. Dai is so adorable eating out of a paper bag and with the messy hair (it reminds me of his sleepover at Taka's Laughing) peeking out of his hoodie. I love you  Off to watch the rest immediately, weeeee! bounce

Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3549
Registration date : 2013-03-30

LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017   LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:21 am

kuro14!!! Thank you!!!! You are a saviour for us, starving overseas fans!!!

Dai's hair lol! lol!   an incredible mess - seems he was just rushed out from bed to shower and then teather with no time within Laughing Laughing Laughing   and his "clip-clap" sound in the corridor.

It's a miracle he could combine his hair into the coolest look in a couple of hours Cool Cool Cool

Love I love you I love you looking at Dai practicing in his own aura in the backstage, focusing on his performance and expressivity. He is so involved in focusing all his mental efforts in upcoming performance,  just like he did during competitions.

Good night/afternoon/day.... it depends where you are. But I bet you'll be delighted by this amazing body  drunken  drunken  - thanks a lot to kind uploader who "freezed" his movement (and the best butt ever)

https://twitter.com/Hygge3hyggeS/status/897100881191084033
Back to top Go down

LOVE ON THE FLOOR 2017
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6