Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho
1A
1A
Nacho

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes.
First Daisuke's sight on TV was of uh oh (Canada Winter Olympics). At the moment I've already had downed my emo defenses by the usual beauty of the previous dances onscreen, but I was not prepared to witness what followed suit, and just caught myself crying like a babe just by the simple admiration of his dance ¿¡¡

It didnt help either that the air, the year and my country felt shaky already... God most of you pbbly agree that this planet feels mooved this 2010.

It is just great to be able to greet & be grateful with Daisuke Takahashi's trail and to show & share what he has already gifted me. Thanks for that already, again.

I'd like to say that i dont get emotional often or that only exceptional events touch me this way, but these times it seems such state it's been more regular than strange. Perhaps I personally might be changing or getting thru a phase, i'd just say that dancing and particularly travelling eer; deep travelling while dancing, is one the peaks of what I've experienced in my life, and Daisuke's art connects me with that in a simple but totally unexpected way.

Hence my appreciation and bows to him, love & best wishes too.
Back to top Go down
Nacho
1A
1A
Nacho

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Ps; after watching the finals, I had the complete convinction he did the best and most engaging performance of them all.
Possibly over technical details someone else might had gotten higher scores, but if dancing counts for something; he was clearly superior imho.
Back to top Go down
paola5
1A
1A
paola5

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Hello Nacho. Welcome to our forum.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi, Nacho, welcome to DTFF! Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... Icon_biggrin
Please share your feeling about Daisuke with us, thanks!

Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Hola, nacho! Benvenido!

I'm really happy to see that Daisuke has fans all over the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...   Hi, Thnx for this communication chance... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, Thnx for this communication chance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: