Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyo~

Go down 
+2
hsuhs
Riku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
1A
1A

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 am

So, I'm a relatively new fan of Takahashi-san. I used to be completely uninterested by figure skating, but when I saw a video that had a clip of him skating, I fell in love. This was a few weeks ago. I do have a habit of becoming enamored with someone if something they do connects with me, but I usually get over my infatuation within a week or two. With Takahashi-san, it's so much different. The more I learn about him, the deeper I fall into confusing abyss called love.

Some may say that I like him because he's cute, but honestly, when I first saw him, I didn't consider him all that good looking. It was his movements and the emotions I felt coming off him. It was as if he was acting on a stage and completely believed himself to be the character instead of just the actor. The more I see him though, the more beautiful he becomes. I even love his mistakes, as silly as they look, because he just gets up again or laughs it off.

My goal is to become a well known photographer, ask him to do a photo shoot, and hope that it was meant to be and that he'll fall for me too. His happiness comes first, and even if I'm not included in that happiness, I'm fine.

So, that's me and why I'm here. My name is Meg, by the way, and I'm a photographer. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 am

Hi Meg, nice to meet you!

Riku wrote:
It was as if he was acting on a stage and completely believed himself to be the character instead of just the actor.

I recognize the feeling I love you It's what attracted me too in his skating, back in 2006/2007 season. I watched his Phantom program once, without knowing who he was (I believe it was Skate Canadam and Daisuke did many mistakes, because the program was so new at that point). After a week or two I realized I couldn't put it out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome to DTFF, Riku! flower

Riku wrote:
It was his movements and the emotions I felt coming off him. It was as if he was acting on a stage and completely believed himself to be the character instead of just the actor.
And more, he showed two completely different characters in his SP and FP!! Who can do that other than him? Cool Cool Probably only Kurt Browning can do. Wink

hsuhs wrote:
It's what attracted me too in his skating, back in 2006/2007 season. I watched his Phantom program once, without knowing who he was (I believe it was Skate Canadam and Daisuke did many mistakes, because the program was so new at that point). After a week or two I realized I couldn't put it out of my mind.
Oh, I didn't know you fell in love with him in 2006 SC! Cool That 3Lo.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:11 pm

miyu wrote:
Oh, I didn't know you fell in love with him in 2006 SC! Cool

Yep, I followed SC that year because of Johnny Weir. I became a fs fan again (after a 20-year break) because I accidentally turned on TV during Johnny's 2006 Olympic skate. But I sticked around after that thanks to Daisuke and his Skate Canada skate king I love you
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Welcome Meg! Hope your dream will come true!
Back to top Go down
paola5
1A
1A
paola5

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Hello Riku. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi, Riku and paola5!! Welcome to DTFF!! Heyo~ Icon_biggrin
Please share your feeling about Daisuke with us!

Sponsored content

Heyo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo~   Heyo~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyo~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: