Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke started to jump!

Go down 
+4
glorydave
Sabse
miyu
Leode
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke started to jump! Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:10 am

Hi, DTFF member, here is good news!! cheers

Daisuke started to jump!

According to the source on May 22nd, 2009, Daisuke Takahashi has started to practice jump this week.

Takahashi was injured his right knee during his practice on Oct. 31st 2009 and he had a surgery for ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and meniscal damage on his right knee on Nov. 26th, 2009. And he’s been on rehab and training his muscle after he left hospital.

According to the source, he began to practice from basic one rotation jump.
On June, 14, 2009, he is expected to attend the exhibition of Kansai University with Nobunari Oda and for attending the competitions from this fall, he will start to work on a program for Vancouver Winter Olympics. (From Yomiuri news)

高橋大輔がジャンプ再開…フィギュア
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20090523-OHT1T00014.htm

昨年11月に右ひざを手術し、昨季の試合を欠場したフィギュアスケート日本男子のエース・高橋大輔(23)=関大大学院=が、今週からジャンプの練習を再開したことが22日、分かった。
 高橋は昨年10月31日の練習中に右ひざを負傷。前十字じん帯と半月板の損傷で11月26日に手術を受けた。年末の退院後はリハビリと筋トレに励み、4月初旬から氷上練習を再開。関係者によると、基本的な1回転からジャンプを降りる練習を始めている。
 今後は6月14日に関大で開催されるエキシビションに後輩の織田信成(22)=関大=らと参加予定。今秋の復帰を目指し、あと9か月を切ったバンクーバー五輪用プログラムの準備も進める。(スポーツ報知 05/23/2009)

GANBARE, Daisuke!! cheers

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Thank you for the great news, Leode! Very Happy

Oh, it seems his training is going on well. cheers cheers I'm really really glad to hear that.
Perhaps he wrote the last blog entry in order to tell us he was about to start jump practice just as he had done so when he started on-ice training. He always tell us something important happens. Thank you, Dai-chan. I love you

Regarding the exhibition, I didn't expect he would skate so soon in front of audience. It's my surprise. Shocked
Too early?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Well, I trust him and his team who have worked on rehab with great patience these months. They won't allow anything that might hurt him. Surprised

GO DAI-CHAN!! cheers Be careful!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sabse
1A
1A
Sabse

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

That is an awesome great news! cheers Thanks so much!

But i was thinking first too, that only one month practising jumps and then already appearing in an ice show is a little bit fast, but if they think he can, then its okay Surprised
And the 14th June is my birthday, so maybe it will make him luck I love you
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Thank you, Leode! Very Happy
This is a great news! cheers

miyu wrote:
Regarding the exhibition, I didn't expect he would skate so soon in front of audience. It's my surprise
Sabse wrote:
But i was thinking first too, that only one month practising jumps and then already appearing in an ice show is a little bit fast, but if they think he can, then its okay
I wasn't was expecting to see Daisuke skate in a show so early... I'm happy because this means that trainings are going well... but I hope they don't put too much pressure on him and force his return...
Step by step...
I don't know if Daisuke will show some jumps in his exhibition, but it's not important...
Can't wait to see Daisuke on the ice again!

GO DAISUKE! flower

P.S. Hi Sabse! It will be a great birthday's present to see Daisuke skating again!
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks for the news, Leode. I'm glad to see that everything is going well. It is very surprising that he'll skate in an EX this early but I highly doubt that he will jump since he only just started doing singles.

Hopefully, he'll take it easy. It would be a shame for him to reinjure himself.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Thank you for bringing up the news, Leode flower

swandie wrote:
Hopefully, he'll take it easy. It would be a shame for him to reinjure himself.
I second this.
Back to top Go down
alekzu
1A
1A

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:24 am

\o/ That's wonderful! Keep up the good work Daisuke! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks for the news, Leode!

Leode wrote:
and for attending the competitions from this fall, he will start to work on a program for Vancouver Winter Olympics.

And what does this mean, I wonder... Suspect Some new routine? Oooh, is there enough time for this?.. *worrying*
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:29 pm

You're welcome, DTFF members! Very Happy
Hoping to see his big smile on the ice at the exhibition again.

Euphoria wrote:
Thanks for the news, Leode!

Leode wrote:
and for attending the competitions from this fall, he will start to work on a program for Vancouver Winter Olympics.
And what does this mean, I wonder... Suspect Some new routine? Oooh, is there enough time for this?.. *worrying*

Well, this news is not mentioned about a NEW program, it says just a program for Olympics. Daisuke only knows.... Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke started to jump!   Daisuke started to jump! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke started to jump!
Page 1 of 1