Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke was back from US training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke was back from US training Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 pm

According to NHK Osaka news, Saturday, Oct. 4th, 2008, Daisuke was back to Japan from his US training with his new choreographer Pasquale Camerlengo who was working on new programs.

Daisuke mentioned about his new program, "My new free skating program is very difficult one to perform completely. But I'm in practice so much and I'll get one." He added "This season is very important one for me, so I have to control myself relaxing and I'm just be patient for everything will work out."

Good will and go for it, Daisuke!! Very Happy

swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:28 pm

I wonder if he's going to do the secret second long program instead of the Ocean Waves one. I'm excited to find out which one he is doing.

I hope it works out for him! Dai has such a great attitude and I wish him an amazing season. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Thank you for the news, Leode! flower

I was waiting for a blog entry from Daisuke clarifying his LP choice. But OK, we'll come to know in November what it is. Daisuke is very good in building the suspense! king cyclops
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:45 am

Thank you, Leode! Very Happy Very Happy

His stay in U.S. was shorter than I expected. About 1.5 week? I hope it means the work went well there.

Quote :
"My new free skating program is very difficult one to perform completely. But I'm in practice so much and I'll get one."
All of us are curious about his FP. Razz Razz
I have a impression he said this thinking of Ocean Waves because Ocean Waves would be a kind of difficult program to perform.
Anyway we will see in a month!! Very Happy

GO DAI-CHAN!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:31 pm

miyu wrote:
I have a impression he said this thinking of Ocean Waves because Ocean Waves would be a kind of difficult program to perform.

I had the same impression, miyu. I find the Ocean Waves music not easy to skate to. But. If Daisuke can pull it off, it will become a very special program, an unforgettable one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke was back from US training   Daisuke was back from US training Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke was back from US training
Page 1 of 1